Alternate Universe

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The PM you mentioned earlier and after. Calling you out about false flirtation in posts, the ring, some such.
Oh...not sure of the sex of the accuser, but they were questioning the veracity of my social anxieties and my faith claims. No biggie, let them be crushed under the cross that they create for themselves.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I would grab a few more but I'm awaiting my wood DNA40. He has not disclosed his selling price yet. But what he does NOT need to know, is just how much I am willing to pay lol.
FOR YEARS I TELL YA!

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just changed my wicks. Tasted off. Think it was the rayon, but not sure. Put j-cotton in, tastes better. May be winning the contest with rayon, but no final score. :confused:

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am a bit tired tonight so easily distracted. But, is it just me or is there a lot going on in this thread that is not making any sense.:D

I am big girl so if you tell me it's only me who is daft that is ok.

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just changed my wicks. Tasted off. Think it was the rayon, but not sure. Put j-cotton in, tastes better. May be winning the contest with rayon, but no final score. :confused:
I was using J cotton last night and it was burning my throat, not sure why either.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh...not sure of the sex of the accuser, but they were questioning the veracity of my social anxieties and my faith claims. No biggie, let them be crushed under the cross that they create for themselves.

Should have expressed their convictions openly, as you do. We all have crosses to bear.

Last edited:

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am a bit tired tonight so easily distracted. But, is it just me or is there a lot going on in this thread that is not making any sense.:D

I am big girl so if you tell me it's only me who is daft that is ok.

I came in here late feeling same way.....I do remember kelli doing tricks with her tongue :p like that <---

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bad Franci . No , it's not you I think maybe I missed something or too tired to pick up on things.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was using J cotton last night and it was burning my throat, not sure why either.

J-cotton burns at lower temp than rayon, or any other wick material for that matter. Could just be a smidge dry. When its nice and saturated I think it's the best. Still not positive though. It's a process...

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well time for me to go.
Gonna be a long day. 11.5 hours of work to do this Friday.

image50.jpg

Been thinkin about butchering my goat soon lol
Hope the little bastard makes good BBQ:)
Mom kinda makes me feel guilty bout it though cause she thinks he's cute and entertaining.
And it's true.

no no no, he's food damn it!!!:confused:

okay, bye bye;)
Ummm, r u serious? There's no other food around besides him? Would you consider human flesh because you would be doing Kelli a big favor if you butchered and BBQ'd her co-workers.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, I am actually shopping online and trying to watch a movie, I am pretty relaxed. It was rough week, thank god it's over

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good for you Muth the SMPL is a great looking mod. I love all the recessed button mods but I am really unsure about the hybrid top. I can't tell you why. Enjoy it !

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
View attachment 8881 View attachment 8880 Say hello to my little friend, SMPL Copper Mod. I'm diggin' these new, simple one piece mechs with recessed buttons and direct to battery connection. We don't need no stinkin' lock rings and adjustable, floating 510 pins that don't float or adjust. Simplicity is true genius.
I love the SMPL...owned one for about two weeks.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good for you Muth the SMPL is a great looking mod. I love all the recessed button mods but I am really unsure about the hybrid top. I can't tell you why. Enjoy it !
Dont fear them! Ok...fear the 29 (XXIX) that one can mess you up if you fire it without an atty attached. But the 4nine is pretty harmless...except the way mine it set up.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hybrid top? Watchoo talkin bout, Willis?

VU Sponsors