Alternate Universe

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
but....but...i can do tricks....

IMGP5664_vi.jpg
you're so pretty
Killed it? How so?

I can do tricks too...like pretend I'm a towel rack.... ;)
LMFAO!!!
Ummm, r u serious? There's no other food around besides him? Would you consider human flesh because you would be doing Kelli a big favor if you butchered and BBQ'd her co-workers.
Yes,
No,
Yes

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just worked my last 3rd shift (for awhile). Next week begins 2nd shift.
I'm going to try to stay awake today (I may have to have a nap) so maybe I'll sleep tonight.
I have a hard time turning my schedule around.
If I survive next week, I'll have a week off!! YAY!
Time to make some coffee.......

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's amazing how our avatars age but our music tastes don't, even if they qualify as oldies now ;)

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i did...you know, there really low cost but something about the shape, they really bring out the flavor in your juices. I am a fan for sure.
I'm waiting on a Stingray X drip tip from Origin Vape. Have you seen them? I'd post a pic but I'm fading fast. Night all.
i might have a few thousand mils of that stuff. :p
Ha ha ha, now why would that be? Are you saying that it just didn't work out? Or do you vape slowly?

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well the family health problems continue... found out last night that my son has an obstructed bowel and because of his autism we are looking at having him sedated and cleaned out.

Should be a fun week coming up, especially since his 11th birthday is Friday. Guess his party will get moved to the first weekend in December :(

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning

"Instead of putting others in their place, put yourself in theirs."

wish I could follow this shit, myself!
I'm cranky this mornin

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well the family health problems continue... found out last night that my son has an obstructed bowel and because of his autism we are looking at having him sedated and cleaned out.

Should be a fun week coming up, especially since his 11th birthday is Friday. Guess his party will get moved to the first weekend in December :(
Somethings gonna be a movin. My 11yr old niece has autism. I also work with special needs young adults. I feel for ya'. Hope everything goes smoothly (no pun intended)

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm waiting on a Stingray X drip tip from Origin Vape. Have you seen them? I'd post a pic but I'm fading fast. Night all.

Ha ha ha, now why would that be? Are you saying that it just didn't work out? Or do you vape slowly?

i have a ton of juice. i have 20 120mil from ITC and a bunch of 30 mil. got 14 - 16oz bottles of MBV juice, too.

i have a few tanks going:

CAM00077.jpg

nothing OCD going on around here. o_O

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i have a ton of juice. i have 20 120mil from ITC and a bunch of 30 mil. got 14 - 16oz bottles of MBV juice, too.

CAM00077.jpg

Nope, no OCD on your part. :p :D :p :D

I, on the other hand, keep my unused mods in a sock drawer. Tanks, juice, wire and wick fit into 2 ziploc bags under the bathroom sink. :D :D :D :D

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can't get used to the recessed button. Keep hesitating whilst putting it down. Then when I switch to the locking button I put it down and it starts firing.
Guess I'll have to get rid of the old lock butts and replace with the new. yea right

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

CAM00077.jpg

Oh, look at you! Pretty girls. Can you make them dance?

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nope, no OCD on your part. :p :D :p :D

I, on the other hand, keep my unused mods in a sock drawer. Tanks, juice, wire and wick fit into 2 ziploc bags under the bathroom sink. :D :D :D :D

little short on drawer space. but my dining room area is pretty well stocked with juice.

the mods i use less frequently, i put here:

caddy_006.jpg

Oh, look at you! Pretty girls. Can you make them dance?

no. as long as they sing, i'm good. ;)

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning . I hope everyone has a fantastic day !:)
Thank you for the positivity. I need some right now. Takes me awhile to wake up on the weekend and realize I have something else to do besides jump in the van and go to work.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm dirty, I need a bath. Did u even sleep last night, Fishee?
I'm dirty too. And think I'd enjoy bathing with you.
It doesn't feel like I slept.
Had one of those nights where all I did was dream about work. And never really went into a deep sleep:(

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm dirty too. And think I'd enjoy bathing with you.
It doesn't feel like I slept.
Had one of those nights where all I did was dream about work. And never really went into a deep sleep:(
Is dreaming about wwork a good or bad thing?

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Somethings gonna be a movin. My 11yr old niece has autism. I also work with special needs young adults. I feel for ya'. Hope everything goes smoothly (no pun intended)
I think our college freshman daughter realizes how much she misses him. She just changed her major to elementary and special needs education. Trying to switch to a school with a better program than the one she currently goes to now, so we have that bit of stress going on too waiting to find out if she gets accepted for next semester.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

How terrible for the poor guy:(:( I hope it goes ok

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, what did you say to the poor kid? :p
Just a completely petty issue involving dog snacks. He has a bad habit of only giving them to his dog (I buy all the snacks) and not giving my dog any. So I said something. Don't mess with ma's dog. lol Anyway, it's over. He folded.

Hi everyone. Hope you all are keeping warm. I don't really have clothes for this shit. Brrr.

D

Donald Bickers

Just a completely petty issue involving dog snacks. He has a bad habit of only giving them to his dog (I buy all the snacks) and not giving my dog any. So I said something. Don't mess with ma's dog. lol Anyway, it's over. He folded.

Hi everyone. Hope you all are keeping warm. I don't really have clothes for this shit. Brrr.
Clothes optional

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

oh that sux, hon. hope everything works out ok and wish him a happy birthday from us.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

CAM00077.jpg

quit showing off :p

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
nothing wrong with getting a little behind
yeah... although not as far behind as I thought after I clicked the little arrow to go the original post that was quoted to see just how far behind she was and discovered that he posted that pick again today :confused:

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yeah... although not as far behind as I thought after I clicked the little arrow to go the original post that was quoted to see just how far behind she was and discovered that he posted that pick again today :confused:

no matter, i am usually way behind anyhoo. it's hard to keep up with all you guys.

VU Sponsors