Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
c085669039a92d6cf71232b054cd9057.jpg

Ipv3...ultimate Christmas present to myself? I think yes
Nice pick there, I'm thinking about getting myself a T8 and alot more batteries, working with only 2 is a bit of a pain in the ass, but can't afford more ATM.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My Christmas presents to self usually come around the end of February though.... gotta wait on that check from uncle sam.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Evening guys.
Off work and kinda lurking.
Have a great night (or whatever...)

hey mr. ghost. nice to see you. been missin' ya.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Reality. ..is that what I've been trying to hold on to? Slippery bastard!

It makes me feel kinda funny...like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

i never did "get" that. dunno.gif

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
good morning peeps. snowing like crazy here.

oh and this just in.....i didn't win anything on mod envy last night. again. still. forevah!
girl10_smiley.gif

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well given the tempurature out here...I'd say no balls lol...what are you doing with this fantastic frigid sunday

i babysat my friend's two girls last night and they slept over. so i am contemplating either making breakfast or venturing out to the local place that makes it for you. the latter will probably win out. ;)

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
personally, i can't stand it when my hair feels dirty. it's a chore to wash and dry, but still.....
Its too cold I would've had to go to work with wet hair
Usually wash it every other day
And dry shampoo in between

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning!

"If you lose today, win tomorrow. In this never-ending spirit of challenge, is found the heart of a victor."

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
But what if the reality that you're trying to hold on to is nothing but an illusion?
People do that all the time. It's human nature to latch on to what they think is going to make them happy. Also, the ability to distinguish between the two has become a disability.
Debating whether I should wash my hair or just not give a shit
ebfb581bed3ee0af01bbaceb29267aca.jpg
634dd0ecb29ad9a1538490a511a57519.jpg
Don't be like me, jump in the shower. You'll feel better, trust me.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The ability to distinguish between relative happiness and absolute happiness has been pissed to the wind.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
muth i said hi to you in mod envy last night and you shunned me. god was i hurt.
cry2.gif

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mornin', Kelli. After last nights mod envy show I think I'll never go back. A waste of 2 hours. Not because I didn't win anything but because of the children in grown up disguises. Meh, meh. Meh meh meh. Disappointed and disgusted.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mornin', Kelli. After last nights mod envy show I think I'll never go back. A waste of 2 hours. Not because I didn't win anything but because of the children in grown up disguises. Meh, meh. Meh meh meh. Disappointed and disgusted.

lol....at one point, i asked joe "how old are you???" i swear, boys never grow up....they are perpetually 14. :p

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
People do that all the time. It's human nature to latch on to what they think is going to make them happy. Also, the ability to distinguish between the two has become a disability.

Don't be like me, jump in the shower. You'll feel better, trust me.
I'm gonna just not at 7:30 am lol

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And I'm not really sure how I feel about taking that guy back who got booted for posting nudes and female sound fx. Not so much for that but because he wears Superman clothes. Wah ha ha. I'm embarrassed for him. Joe must really like him or know him personally to make that decision.
lol....at one point, i asked joe "how old are you???" i swear, boys never grow up....they are perpetually 14. :p

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
they just moved. now here http://vapers.tv/modenvy

saturday nights at 9 central, 10 eastern, 7 pacific, and 8 mountain
I haven't watched in a couple months. My brain starts to shut down around 10 eastern. I did win some liquid once. Waaaaay back when Mandy was running the show, there weren't so many people and they were using Magic Hat to pick names.

Good morning all. Trying to decide if I want to drive down to Charleston for a bead show. There's a Trader Joe's down there too. Hmmm.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What happened

nothing really. just boys being boys. the usual vagina, penis, tampon, blowjob, etc. hilarity. not to mention the every 3rd word f bomb. i can go to my local junior high boys locker room and hear the same crap. yawn.

disclaimer: i have never been in a junior high boys locker room. just imagining. :p

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I haven't watched in a couple months. My brain starts to shut down around 10 eastern. I did win some liquid once. Waaaaay back when Mandy was running the show, there weren't so many people and they were using Magic Hat to pick names.

Good morning all. Trying to decide if I want to drive down to Charleston for a bead show. There's a Trader Joe's down there too. Hmmm.
How long a drive is it, and how's the weather? If it's raining and more than an hour away, then ...
super-meh-11140.gif

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

i vote go for it. :)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i think i'd better leave before the playground bullies come to pummel me for dissing them.
bye_smiley.gif

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
good morning peeps. snowing like crazy here.

oh and this just in.....i didn't win anything on mod envy last night. again. still. forevah!
girl10_smiley.gif
Don't hate me for this kelli, I did win last night, Patriot clone and a bottle of juice, perfect timing too, my plume veil has been acting kinda wierd, no matter how I build I'm getting connection issues, I think I need to clean it really good, but no other dripper to use makes that hard to take the time to do.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How long a drive is it, and how's the weather? If it's raining and more than an hour away, then ...
super-meh-11140.gif
2 to 2.5 hours one way depending on traffic and it's fucking cold. They shut it down at 4pm today and it's 11 already so....not going. Procrastination is a great way to save money.

VU Sponsors