Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm. Not sure how to take that, I try not to ooze anything.

and stop being naughty with the voodoo doll, I felt that!
Hence why I made the doll look like Ken , duh. I spank that azzzzz first, then poke.:p And quit acting like you don't like it.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ummmm...
I haven't had much time to hang out here, but it's nice to know you still have a tenuous (and slipping) grasp on reality...

Reality. ..is that what I've been trying to hold on to? Slippery bastard!

Hence why I made the doll look like Ken , duh. I spank that azzzzz first, then poke.:p And quit acting like you don't like it.

It makes me feel kinda funny...like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reality. ..is that what I've been trying to hold on to? Slippery bastard!

It makes me feel kinda funny...like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

But what if the reality that you're trying to hold on to is nothing but an illusion?

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since all of you are figments of my twisted brain reality being an illusion holds no fear for me. Eventually I will wake from this nonsensical hallucination and proceed.
But you would miss us all so much.

Reactions: Ace

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BAD MONKEY! How many men WISH they could just kick back and have a relaxing toss whenever and wherever, lol.
"If masturbating offends you, then do not sit so close to me on the bus"
Really that's what men wish for. Holy, if I had some wishes coming my way I would not be wishing for that.

Oooh here's another thought , If men would quit doing that they would probably get laid more. Again just saying .....

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since all of you are figments of my twisted brain reality being an illusion holds no fear for me. Eventually I will wake from this nonsensical hallucination and proceed.

Well do me a favor and put me out of your misery... WAKE UP! ;)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Really that's what men wish for. Holy, if I had some wishes coming my way I would not be wishing for that.

Oooh here's another thought , If men would quit doing that they would probably get laid more. Again just saying .....
*GLARE*
I personally do not wish for that, but I know some do!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
For @jensy
K0EDO5M.gif

Reactions: Ace

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Some women make that a much more attractive alternative. OHSNAPOUCH!!!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
OMG what's with all the dam quirky looks from men tonight?
Quirky lasses garner quirky looks.....................nae certain what that even means, but I'm giving it a go.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was actually a gif but somehow lost itself in translation. Cant win em all.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
But what will you wake into?

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

No I tried that Did Not Work and Like Women don't LOL

VU Sponsors