Alternate Universe

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
2 to 2.5 hours one way depending on traffic and it's fucking cold. They shut it down at 4pm today and it's 11 already so....not going. Procrastination is a great way to save money.

i was gonna say go, but that's too far! even in good weather.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm all modded out for the time being, gotta use some of the stuff I have now....LOL
Hi guys, morning Cherry & Glass:)

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i think i'd better leave before the playground bullies come to pummel me for dissing them.
bye_smiley.gif

if anyone tries pummeling, just holler! ;)

we got 'em.
knee_to_head_knockout.gif

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
not here, thank god, all of Richmond shuts down for 1 inch, they even mention a chance of snow and the grocery stores are packed full of idiots buying beer and milk, like they'll never be able to get out to get any more

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
not here, thank god, all of Richmond shuts down for 1 inch, they even mention a chance of snow and the grocery stores are packed full of idiots buying beer and milk, like they'll never be able to get out to get any more

I am that idiot. :p
It is not that I couldn't get more but who in their right mind wants to get out in that?
But then again, I hate cold and live in Florida.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
it looks sexy! those skins are a great concept. :)

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
for you drippers, i'm lazy, so i stopped making coils. maybe when the days get longer.
but aspire has a new tank that uses premade subohm coil

http://www.aspirecig.com/products/Atlantis/atlantis183.html

.3 or .5 won't work on my cloupor 30w. might on my sigelei 50, the .5, not the .3.

what regulated mod, the cheaper the better, would you recommend? same with unregulated? and maybe best under $100 and best over.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Love it, if you set it on the dashboard it doesn't slide....LOL

i'm OCD. i can't leave the apt w/o a shirt with 2 pockets. one for vape and the other for cell. the dashboard would be too far!

thank goodness for the iSticks. they're the only mods that don't feel like they wanna jump out of my pocket.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
for you drippers, i'm lazy, so i stopped making coils. maybe when the days get longer.
but aspire has a new tank that uses premade subohm coil

http://www.aspirecig.com/products/Atlantis/atlantis183.html

.3 or .5 won't work on my cloupor 30w. might on my sigelei 50, the .5, not the .3.

what regulated mod, the cheaper the better, would you recommend? same with unregulated? and maybe best under $100 and best over.

Do you want to stick with box mods, or are you open to tube mods as well?

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looking at this train going by my jobsite...there are some seriously talented graffiti artist out there...some of them wowed me

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you want to stick with box mods, or are you open to tube mods as well?

kinda prefer box mods. esp those you can charge the battery in. open to suggestions, though.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
kinda prefer box mods. esp those you can charge the battery in. open to suggestions, though.
I really like my Cloupor T6, and it can easily be had for under $100 at places like FastTech.

I think the upcoming YiHi SX Mini looks cool, but isn't worth the $190 price tag, especially since it only takes an 18650 battery.

In general, I would stay away from anything over $125 because the technology is always changing, and current models seem to get their prices slashed within 6 months.

In fact, eLeaf may have started a trend of combining power and quality (although with some shortcomings) at a low price with its iStick. Definitely will keep an eye on how its v2.0 turns out.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really like my Cloupor T6, and it can easily be had for under $100 at places like FastTech.

I think the upcoming YiHi SX Mini looks cool, but isn't worth the $190 price tag, especially since it only takes an 18650 battery.

In general, I would stay away from anything over $125 because the technology is always changing, and current models seem to get their prices slashed within 6 months.

In fact, eLeaf may have started a trend of combining power and quality (although with some shortcomings) at a low price with its iStick. Definitely will keep an eye on how its v2.0 turns out.

already awaiting V2! i doubt it will be for dripping, though.

i'm looking @ $90-100. i can get 2 instead of 1, that way.

just got an email from cloupor, the other day. i'll have to take another look at it.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looking at this train going by my jobsite...there are some seriously talented graffiti artist out there...some of them wowed me
I was working in Asbury Park, NJ when the Sopranos filmed the dream scene. The old Fortune Teller booth had some fantastic graffiti on it but they thought it was too busy. They covered it all up and did some kind of homogeneous vanilla graffiti that I don't think made it to the scene anyway. After they all left, the graffiti artists came back and fixed it. lol

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
gonna have to start either dying my beard, or just shave it off, but my wife says I look weird with no facial hair.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
another bald brother!!!!! we both make bald look good right?
yes sir you do. But looks like you have a lil bit more hair than I do.
And I do look weird without facial hair. Cause then the only hairs I have are my eye brows and eye lashes lmao.
BUt I had to shave my beard for my sandwich building job :( I feel like I might look like a demented turtle lol:D

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Diapers are the new string thong ... I suppose ...

VU Sponsors