Alternate Universe

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
not a big fan of the gauged ear thing. those big holes look gross. guess i am just not a big fan of any exhibitionist self mutilation. sue me.
I stopped wearing body jewelry a while back...Looked in mirror and decided that at 46 that I really needed to grow up.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The female that shows a distinct lack of common sense or self worth (ie: any that would choose me as a mate) would just have to deal with my many imperfections.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The female that shows a distinct lack of common sense or self worth (ie: any that would choose me as a mate) would just have to deal with my many imperfections.

i certainly qualify.

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_lg253xvO3i1qg7afbo1_500_thumb1_zps576d7055.jpg
Priceless Whiskey !

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Eh I think it's probably hypocritical of me to worry over surgical scarring when I have this shit all over my arms.

ae9a6df9327ab990022e4571ffd35fa1.jpg

3d06fb9c311d2c3d4a26a9d7187ab58b.jpg

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thinkin maybe gettin my junk pierced eventually too. That might be fun:oops:

Had some friends over one hot day, hanging out down by the pool. I went up to the house to get some drinks or something and while I was there I heard a terrible shriek. I called down, "what happened?" Sherry shouted back, "Bob's taint ring got caught on the chair slats and tore out when he got up!" :eek:....................:D

Last edited:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Had some friends over one hot day, hanging out down by the pool. I went up to the house to get some drinks or something and while I was there I heard a terrible shriek. I called down "what happened?" Sherry shouted back, "Bob's taint ring got caught on the chair slats and tore out when he got up!" :eek:....................:D
OH. OW!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have no ink and wear no jewelry including watches or weddings ring (the latter because it got lost a year after we got married)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Still at the studio working but all hard work is done and can least have a beer while I work now .:D Working for ones self has it's perks.
What do you do in your studio anyway?

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Silver work, glass work, and we all ready covered drink the odd beer .:p Really a lot more as well however.....

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Silver work, glass work, and we all ready covered drink the odd beer .:p Really a lot more as well however.....
You'll have to post some pics of your work. You must be pretty successful if you can afford the food up there :)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OH MY GAWD here we go again . You're killing me.

Put it this way, I sell to quite a few famous people and they are on a waiting list like everyone else. Everyone is the same to me nobody is more special than the next.
I love that your favorite phrase is "OM MY GAWD" :cool:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The weirdest and most unexpected thought just went through my brain cell! And no I am not going to share it.....ehmm....the thought nor the brain cell.

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The weirdest and most unexpected thought just went through my brain cell! And no I am not going to share it.....ehmm....the thought nor the brain cell.
You poor thing , just the one brain cell? Thanks for sharing and then not sharing .;)

VU Sponsors