ECF Refugee
q7C44jI.png

YAY screenshot.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The weirdest and most unexpected thought just went through my brain cell! And no I am not going to share it.....ehmm....the thought nor the brain cell.

Could it be a circus scene that involved popcorn with your fellow vapers while watching clowns do tricks?

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Could it be a circus scene that involved popcorn with your fellow vapers while watching clowns do tricks?
Your good Thomas . I bet that is exactly what his thought was. Just make sure you stay out of my head.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bet it was
Your good Thomas . I bet that is exactly what his thought was. Just make sure you stay out of my head.

I bet it was even more weird....I like that...sorry, not trying to mess with anyone's head....not on purpose anyhow, OK maybe a little :)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
if people dont stop introducing new vape kit as "(fill in the blank)KILLER"............well...........I'm going to start THROWING POO!

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just had the strangest thought and I don't know why. However, West Pole how do you feel about Kim's big ass?

I was thinking I don't want to know your thought..I bet no good could possibly come out of it...but West Pole is funny.

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly, the polar opposite of my thing. Your thought?
I have to agree with you on that. I am not into big butts I cannot lie. But, what really gets me is all the dam fuss about her. Kim has a beautiful face but to me it ends there. I just don't get it. To me, just my opinion but that whole family really lacks morals and grace so why does everyone want to know what they are doing all the time.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to agree with you on that. I am not into big butts I cannot lie. But, what really gets me is all the dam fuss about her. Kim has a beautiful face but to me it ends there. I just don't get it. To me, just my opinion but that whole family really lacks morals and grace so why does everyone want to know what they are doing all the time.

I don't get the Kardashian thing either, but then I'm not quite the connoisseur of trash that I could be if I tried harder.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a great marketing strategy...her altered photo ass is making a lot of money as cheep as it is...

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't understand why anyone is interested in any of that breed of reality shows, housewife here, housewife there... hell none of them are housewives, they are just married, and actually now that I think of it, some of them aren't even married so they aren't even wives!!!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't understand why anyone is interested in any of that breed of reality shows, housewife here, housewife there... hell none of them are housewives, they are just married, and actually now that I think of it, some of them aren't even married so they aren't even wives!!!
And the saddest part is that my wife and daughter are hooked on them all!!! :(

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yaybahar is an electric-free, totally acoustic instrument designed by Gorkem Sen. The vibrations from the strings are transmitted via the coiled springs to the frame drums. These vibrations are turned into sound by the membranes which echo back and forth on the coiled springs. This results in an unique listening experience with an hypnotic surround sound.

What you hear in this performance is captured in realtime without any additional effects and with no post audio processing.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yaybahar is an electric-free, totally acoustic instrument designed by Gorkem Sen. The vibrations from the strings are transmitted via the coiled springs to the frame drums. These vibrations are turned into sound by the membranes which echo back and forth on the coiled springs. This results in an unique listening experience with an hypnotic surround sound.

What you hear in this performance is captured in realtime without any additional effects and with no post audio processing.

Very interesting and innovative. I have a bit of a headache though so I couldn't watch the whole thing.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The only two times I noticed:

The butt pic

The sex tape

VU Sponsors