Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This just came out today...I wonder if it has anything to do with Ferguson grand jury decision soon

And then you have this...This guy is a hero in my book

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol can go from my happy go lucky self to...I'm going to rip someone's fucking head of in no time...lol like in between sentences lol...so o feel you on that
this sounds like an "average" day at work for me.Sometimes I think it's just me,but mostly I blame it on the idiots I am working with.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@franciscan I understand that it's advisable to use button top batteries with direct to battery connections. Do you concur?
No, I prefer flat top in all applications. The important thing is to make sure the connector extends beyond the bottom surface of the top cap/hybrid connector.

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You would be shocked to know that a great many clergy do not like people. We love you all dearly, but sometimes you reach a point of saturation. Firefighters do not like running into burning buildings, but saving lives is more important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lately I have been more and more in this predicament,I can't stand to be around people,especially crowds,so much to the point I think my family can feel the effects of it.10 minutes in a crowded mall or store puts me on the verge of wanting to kill someone,all because of the way people act and carry themselves. On another note though,I love running into burning buildings,even when there is no one in there to save.It's such a rush.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i got distracted and been window shopping at a place called nomorerack.com
lots of cool stuff at low prices. i am always skeptical tho about quality.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lately I have been more and more in this predicament,I can't stand to be around people,especially crowds,so much to the point I think my family can feel the effects of it.10 minutes in a crowded mall or store puts me on the verge of wanting to kill someone,all because of the way people act and carry themselves. On another note though,I love running into burning buildings,even when there is no one in there to save.It's such a rush.

please tell me you are not the one who is setting the buildings on fire. :O
sounds to me like you may have a social phobia like i do.

D

Donald Bickers

your social phobia is acceptable Kelli,,,,i really don't need to coment more huh

D

Donald Bickers

night folks
graphics-good-night-066487.gif

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol ,no I'm not a pyro,but if you light it,I'll fight it.I hate it for the homeowners when a structure burns,but there is nothing like it.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
g'nite don, sweet dreams

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol ,no I'm not a pyro,but if you light it,I'll fight it.I hate it for the homeowners when a structure burns,but there is nothing like it.

so i assume you are a firefighter? or do you just drive around looking for burning buildings to scamper into?

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm the same way. Malls at Christmas are my worst phobia

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not gonna be able to sleep I have a feeling. Work tomorrow is gonna be awesome! Assuming I don't stab myself in the abdomen with scissors

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got a 20% discount (plus FS) on a pile of stuff from Lightning Vapes. :D

Applies sitewide as far as I can tell.

Coupon code: LV20

Last edited:

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning!................Saturday, I go out to play..................

"Non-violence is the highest form of humility; it is supreme courage."

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good Morning!................Saturday, I go out to play..................

"Non-violence is the highest form of humility; it is supreme courage."

Good morning muth :) I have family coming in soon for holiday so should be very busy week indeed

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I use flat tops with my hybrid stingray setup, but I make sure to put the adaptor on the atomizer first.....but, yeah, I see why you would prefer button-top
I use flat tops on my stingray, too. I don't use it in hybrid mode, though. SMPL mods are all one piece without a top cap/510 connection which allows you to go direct to battery with your atomizer. Problem is: some attys have a pin that barely protrudes enough to make contact. This can allow the threaded walls around the pin to touch the battery causing a short. I wasn't thinking until I saw a vid explaining it and the guy suggested button tops to help make contact with the pin. Sounds right to me but just checking in with my friends here. When the set-up is good it hits so much harder with hardly a load drop.:)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin Thomas! Lucky you. That's a looooong visit :eek: So you're the host? You cookin the bird?

Yes, I am the host, mum and pops for almost a week.....I do most the cooking but for Thanksgiving the wife actually cooks, I get Christmas dinner :)

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm sleep deprived , in pain , and the district manager showed up today, so I think I'm going to skip out on that and work tomorrow instead
Was up until like 6 a.m. The cat woke me up at 9:30

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No, I prefer flat top in all applications. The important thing is to make sure the connector extends beyond the bottom surface of the top cap/hybrid connector.
Yeah, that's my problem. My Tug's pin doesn't extend, it looks flush. Some of my attys extend nicely or can be screw adjusted, but not all of them. Is there something I can do, because all of my batts are flat tops?

D

Donald Bickers

Yeah, that's my problem. My Tug's pin doesn't extend, it looks flush. Some of my attys extend nicely or can be screw adjusted, but not all of them. Is there something I can do, because all of my batts are flat tops?
on one of my kayfuns the screw didn't extend out,i got an oring and put on it like a washer to make it stick out a little bit more

D

Donald Bickers

Hi Donald, I'm not sure I'm following thato_O
just take the screw out of your 510 connection of your atomizer and put an oring on the screw and screw it back in,,,,,very small oring,,,I hope this is helpful

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I use flat tops on my stingray, too. I don't use it in hybrid mode, though. SMPL mods are all one piece without a top cap/510 connection which allows you to go direct to battery with your atomizer. Problem is: some attys have a pin that barely protrudes enough to make contact. This can allow the threaded walls around the pin to touch the battery causing a short. I wasn't thinking until I saw a vid explaining it and the guy suggested button tops to help make contact with the pin. Sounds right to me but just checking in with my friends here. When the set-up is good it hits so much harder with hardly a load drop.:)
Sorry for all the blabbing! You know all that stuff, I'm sure. But thanks for giving me the idea of hybrid mode for my stingray. Never tried that!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
just take the screw out of your 510 connection of your atomizer and put an oring on the screw and screw it back in,,,,,very small oring,,,I hope this is helpful
How do I get it out? There's no screw slot. But this sounds like a great idea and I have plenty of small o-rings.

D

Donald Bickers

How do I get it out? There's no screw slot. But this sounds like a great idea and I have plenty of small o-rings.
hmm,got me thinking,,,i was thinking they all have screws,,but upon closer examination some don't,,let me do some surgery and get back with you

D

Donald Bickers

the only one I have that doesn't have a screw in it is my nautilus,and it sticks way out,,,what atomizer are you using that doesn't have a screw

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
the only one I have that doesn't have a screw in it is my nautilus,and it sticks way out,,,what atomizer are you using that doesn't have a screw
Tugboat V.1 My Stillare V.1 doesn't have one either but it extends ok. Oh yea, neither does my UDI W5.
Correction: the Stillare is a V2 Cartel

Last edited:

VU Sponsors