Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Since we are on the topic of dogs...and I hate the stereotype that goes with pit bulls...

One of my dreams in life is to start a non profit pit bull rescue. I love pits. Always have, always will

202bc42ce0b0cd7d80087daf7a3cfc1f.jpg

This is my little cutie right here. I love this puppy more than the air I breathe. When I am having a really bad day and I come home to my Bella and she is so excited to see me I can't help but smile
My Yola is white with a Grey eye looks like the dog from lil rascles LOL

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Already been a week I've been waiting for someone to schedule the damn nerve block. We called them and were supposed to get a call back today. Turns out now we have to wait until Monday. Fuckers. I have maybe 9 days left of ultram and already feel like I'm gonna be up all night crying and screaming, wanting to go to the er. I had like no pain yesterday it was amazing guess now I have to make up for it

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I've never been 82nd, but my respect and thanks for his service. If I had stayed in the Navy after Desert Storm, I'd be retired with 30 years in. But, I got out and came back in 2005.
My son is 18th Regiment, 1st Batallion, 2nd ABCT, 1st Infantry Division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Already been a week I've been waiting for someone to schedule the damn nerve block. We called them and were supposed to get a call back today. Turns out now we have to wait until Monday. Fuckers. I have maybe 9 days left of ultram and already feel like I'm gonna be up all night crying and screaming, wanting to go to the er. I had like no pain yesterday it was amazing guess now I have to make up for it

you poor thing, sweetie. they must have the most incompetent medical people in PA. there is just no excuse for what they have put you thru. :(

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It was me who posted the GIF not knowing what was really happening on it, I then was alerted by West and removed them all even the quoted ones, I was just as upset over finding out about it as you, Muth....trust me
I do trust you. Not a doubt in my mind. lol. Thanks, Whiskey

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
muth

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This ^^

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
wait until Monday for a call back?...Fuckers you miss a appointment and you have to pay them

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My oldest goes off to boot next spring, USMC. Suprised the hell outta me when he told me.

hey @Just Me getting stuff ready for littles bday party tomorrow. About to take her out for dinner (plans changed bah) stroganoff will be tomorrow.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
didn't think so either, but just checkin'.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You would be shocked to know that a great many clergy do not like people. We love you all dearly, but sometimes you reach a point of saturation. Firefighters do not like running into burning buildings, but saving lives is more important.

Kinda reminds me of an analogy I always liked. When someone is at the bottom of a deep pit you can not help by simply calling out to them to climb up. You must climb down into that pit yourself and together figure out a way back up.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kinda reminds me of an analogy I always liked. When someone is at the bottom of a deep pit you can not help by simply calling out to them to climb up. You must climb down into that pit yourself and together figure out a way back up.
Or throw a rope.. ;)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Mmhmm

VU Sponsors