Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
oh that's not a bad idea, but didn't you have to pay for postage on both orders separately? that would negate most of your discount wouldn't it?
It negates 7% if my calculations are right. 33% is not a bad discount. Way better than full price. It's based on my S&H of $2.32
Off subject, I hope you feel better soon, Kelli:)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You would be shocked to know that a great many clergy do not like people. We love you all dearly, but sometimes you reach a point of saturation. Firefighters do not like running into burning buildings, but saving lives is more important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have become a master at hiding my emotions. At least the ones that people do not want to be exposed to.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You would be shocked to know that a great many clergy do not like people. We love you all dearly, but sometimes you reach a point of saturation. Firefighters do not like running into burning buildings, but saving lives is more important.

True fact

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

WOW! I guess I am shocked. (Not really)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I think it is something everyone suspects sometimes

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have also decreed that today shall be "pronounce the silent B day".

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have found this to be so

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Its been a week and no one has called me to schedule the nerve block. I'm having a bad pain day and yesterday I went a little psycho

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ellllloooooooo

tumblr_ncro60PZ8c1txx2h7o1_500_zpsc855eb4c.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I understand, WestPole. Now that I know you were upset, too, it makes sense. Emotions win over and we just have to express ourselves and get it out. Thanks again, you made me feel better:)
It was me who posted the GIF not knowing what was really happening on it, I then was alerted by West and removed them all even the quoted ones, I was just as upset over finding out about it as you, Muth....trust me

Last edited:

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Now to figure out how to smuggle all these new clothes into the house before hubby sees them. Honestly tho he really can' say anything I hardly ever buy anything for myself and it was a good sale 2 pairs jeans 4 tops 2 pairs of boots all UNDER $100.00 I call that a deal

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Now to figure out how to smuggle all these new clothes into the house before hubby sees them. Honestly tho he really can' say anything I hardly ever buy anything for myself and it was a good sale 2 pairs jeans 4 tops 2 pairs of boots all UNDER $100.00 I call that a deal
That's a better deal than my fiancé ever gets lol

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good day everyone !

My apologies if anyone was offended by my posts last night . Affect is missing when chatting on the internet so it was not my intention for anyone to think I was trying to start any kind of argument . However, I do love to ask questions and learn peoples ideas on issues . I think more people should talk and ask rather than jump to conclusions.

Anywhooooooooooooo this artsy fartsy Canadian will comply with the new rules :p:D

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good day everyone !

My apologies if anyone was offended by my posts last night . Affect is missing when chatting on the internet so it was not my intention for anyone to think I was trying to start any kind of argument . However, I do love to ask questions and learn peoples ideas on issues . I think more people should talk and ask rather than jump to conclusions.

Anywhooooooooooooo this artsy fartsy Canadian will comply with the new rules :p:D
What kind of art do you do?

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok new rule in my thread. no politics, no religion. both always seem to lead to hard feelings.

politics_and_religion.jpg

Really @kelli, a new rule? Certainly sound advise for mixed company in general. But didn't the conversation in question self-regulate anyway, and whatever hard feelings resolve if necessary via PMs? I detected no meanness, just a little temporary friction.

image49.png

Last edited:

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good day everyone !

Absolutely nothing to apologize for IMO. Nor from the Friar.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heard on the radio news blurb this morning in sunny california:

Due to the weather in the northeast u.s. major retailers have announced that there is a shortage of beer and toilet paper.

I swear!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
As time goes on my kind are more and more unwelcome on a growing number of scenarios. It can be difficult to find a niche in which to feel comfortable and accepted. Even those don't seem to last very long. Still, I would not change who I am. This is why I am now at the friary....I'm safe here with my kind.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

are you assuming that men can actually tell the difference between all the clothes in a woman's wardrobe? :eek:

we look, but we just see..stuff. it's kind of a blur. we be praying that you don't look at us and say, "pick something" ;)

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As time goes on my kind are more and more unwelcome on a growing number of scenarios. It can be difficult to find a niche in which to feel comfortable and accepted. Even those don't seem to last very long. Still, I would not change who I am. This is why I am now at the friary....I'm safe here with my kind.

And hello to the afternoon and evening shift

Ah, you're back. So this must be your kind of another kind. :)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Really @kelli, a new rule? Certainly a sound guideline for mixed company in general. But didn't that conversation self-regulate anyway, and whatever hard feelings resolve if necessary via PMs? I detected no meanness, just a little temporary friction.

image49.png

right you are.....i have no right to impose rules on anyone. discuss what you want to discuss. i am not the thread sheriff....not even a deputy. hell, i'm not even the meter maid. :p

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
right you are.....i have no right to impose rules on anyone. discuss what you want to discuss. i am not the thread sheriff....not even a deputy. hell, i'm not even the meter maid. :p

it's your thread. ;)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
are you assuming that men can actually tell the difference between all the clothes in a woman's wardrobe? :eek:

we look, but we just see..stuff. it's kind of a blur. we be praying that you don't look at us and say, "pick something" ;)
LOL my husband actually has more clothes then I do (I have more shoes) he won't notice a thing I have been wearing the clothes he bought me (but doesn't know he bought) all week. I think after 27 years he notices nothing or he just quit saying so

VU Sponsors