Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_n6gqw3mVO41r1t3nxo1_500_zpsmtae7yhi.gif
:D

You browncoat you

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL my husband actually has more clothes then I do (I have more shoes) he won't notice a thing I have been wearing the clothes he bought me (but doesn't know he bought) all week. I think after 27 years he notices nothing or he just quit saying so

Learned before 2nd marriage. ..pick your battles carefully

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL my husband actually has more clothes then I do (I have more shoes) he won't notice a thing I have been wearing the clothes he bought me (but doesn't know he bought) all week. I think after 27 years he notices nothing or he just quit saying so

i have 3 ex-wives. there are probably more women's clothes here than men's. everything is in boxes.

but unless you have a victoria's secret section, we're generally not interested in what you are wearing. :)

what you're taking off...well, that's when when we get interested . ;)

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi everybody. Took my brother to the area shelters today and got him the cutest dog. You can tell she's just SO happy to be out of that place. I'm just glad we could help one. Those places kill me leaving them all there. I wanted one of everything.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi everybody. Took my brother to the area shelters today and got him the cutest dog. You can tell she's just SO happy to be out of that place. I'm just glad we could help one. Those places kill me leaving them all there. I wanted one of everything.

bless you guys for adopting. when i volunteered, i could only do it at the no-kill shelter. that way i knew all the critters there would find homes. otherwise i would have had to adopt them all.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I insisted he adopt! That shelter we got her at was so extremely overcrowded they had 3 dogs to a kennel and the adoption fee was only $10 since they needed the space so badly. So many adoptable dogs there. If mine wasn't so old and kind of set in her ways I would have taken a couple too. It wouldn't be fair to her right now though.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I insisted he adopt! That shelter we got her at was so extremely overcrowded they had 3 dogs to a kennel and the adoption fee was only $10 since they needed the space so badly. So many adoptable dogs there. If mine wasn't so old and kind of set in her ways I would have taken a couple too. It wouldn't be fair to her right now though.
you should show your face more.... so pretty

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If I am, lets just pretend not....otherwise, they'll be coming to take me away due to my thoughts :rolleyes:
LOL I do have a lot of Family in and around Waupaca and my older brother is Army 82nd Airborne Warrent officer (retired to the DOD)

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Since we are on the topic of dogs...and I hate the stereotype that goes with pit bulls...

One of my dreams in life is to start a non profit pit bull rescue. I love pits. Always have, always will

202bc42ce0b0cd7d80087daf7a3cfc1f.jpg

This is my little cutie right here. I love this puppy more than the air I breathe. When I am having a really bad day and I come home to my Bella and she is so excited to see me I can't help but smile

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL I do have a lot of Family in and around Waupaca and my older brother is Army 82nd Airborne Warrent officer (retired to the DOD)

I've never been 82nd, but my respect and thanks for his service. If I had stayed in the Navy after Desert Storm, I'd be retired with 30 years in. But, I got out and came back in 2005.

VU Sponsors