Alternate Universe

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well it's not my crotch per set bit I feel stupid complaining about my ovaries hurting
If the pain has been lasted all day, shouldn't you see a doctor?

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And then he converted to catholicism. ..

my political correctness circuit is getting short circuited by my agnostic, don't care what religion I piss off circuit... so I have to say...

Nah he was already catholic, he was just undercover

Now I've done it (running for cover)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How come some 'verified vu members' - some who have hardly even posted anything, can ask for a badge that says this or that and just get it just like that! and others, myself included, don't? The machine's pissy.

Funny_Animals_You_re_not_doing_it_right.jpg

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning Moe and everyone. I have to go shopping today since I have jury duty starting Monday. There's a friggin dress code. No flip-flops, no shorts, no tank tops. No kidding. Wonder how a T-shirt with FFS would go over?

If your number gets called, just claim financial hardship because you had to buy a new wardrobe just to show up and not get thrown in jail for contempt yourself.

Bill

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If your number gets called, just claim financial hardship because you had to buy a new wardrobe just to show up and not get thrown in jail for contempt yourself.

Bill

good plan! :)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Woke up with a crink in my neck. It's pretty much the worst shit ever, amirite?? I seriously wish I could just cut off my own head for the day to avoid this irritating pain shooting down my shoulder and up my stem every time I have to move even 1/4 inch.

I have Norco (big brother of Vicodin) for that. Sorry I can't give you any.

Bill

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had 10 laparoscopic surgeries for endometriosis between the ages of 19 and 29. EFFING SUCKED. Did BC pills, skipping placebos for about a year. Lupron injections for about a year, danocrine for about a year, ultram and heavy pain pills for longer than that. That sucked worse. Asked doc for hysterectomy, at the age of 30. Right salpingo oopherectomy. Can ya believe everything removed was healthy? Though I didn't get to have kiddos, I sure felt like I endured my labor pains. Glad it's done with.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry if some of my responses were out-dated, I realized after my last one that for some reason this thread was getting time jumbled when reading it. Weird.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I had 10 laparoscopic surgeries for endometriosis between the ages of 19 and 29. EFFING SUCKED. Did BC pills, skipping placebos for about a year. Lupron injections for about a year, danocrine for about a year, ultram and heavy pain pills for longer than that. That sucked worse. Asked doc for hysterectomy, at the age of 30. Right salpingo oopherectomy. Can ya believe everything removed was healthy? Though I didn't get to have kiddos, I sure felt like I endured my labor pains. Glad it's done with.
I'm seriously thinking about it.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FWIW: A new zombie type show is airing tonight on Syfy called Z-Nation. 10PM PST / 9PM Central.

z-nation-banner.png

Trailer:

Release date:
12 September 2014 (USA)

Genre:
Action, Drama, Sci-Fi, Horror

Summary:
Z Nation starts three years after the zombie virus has gutted the country, a team of everyday heroes must transport the only known survivor of the plague from New York to California, where the last functioning viral lab waits for his blood. Although the antibodies he carries are the world’s last, best hope for a vaccine, he hides a dark secret that threatens them all. With humankind’s survival at stake, the ragtag band embarks on a journey of survival across three thousand miles of rusted-out post-apocalyptic America.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3843168/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z_Nation

It may suck, IDK. It has a few stars like Michael from Lost and Garth from SPN.

But, it was filmed in my city. Yay us! :D

Last edited:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep Caff, got that set to record in my media center setup. Hope it's as good as Walking Dead.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep Caff, got that set to record in my media center setup. Hope it's as good as Walking Dead.
Setting the Tivo to record the season thanx I saw this but could not remember the name
I set it to record. Will check it out when boyfriend comes home from work. Thanks!

I have little hope of it being as good as TWD on a Syfy budget. But, it might be fun. :)

That's like walking into McD's and asking for a steak. Ya just can't compare everything to the best...because then nothing is any good. ;)

If you expect TWD quality, you'll probably be disappointed. Think Sharknado, because the same folks are making this series. Albeit with a better cast and director. ;-)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can't wait for my blade to get here...Zombies beware!
I know I have posted this vid numerous times but it goes well with this post...

Jeez man, what are ya gonna do with THAT?

Basically, khukuris are only good for battle and beheading things...mebbe chopping down a tree. ;-)
Very purdy knife though. ;)

Last edited:

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Jeez man, what are ya gonna do with THAT?

Basically, khukuris are only good for battle and beheading things...mebbe chopping down a tree. ;-)
Very purdy knife though. ;)

Removing trees and the like...lol!

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, not at all. Spent all week renovating my basement bathroom. I've been living off unemployment and my 401k for the past couple of months since I was laid off. Actually.. I have been jumping through hoops all week to get a job at the college if that counts. It's been a nice laid back summer :D

Rough work week?

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Bill
But they pay a whole $15 a day plus mileage. lol

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wait we're you talking about jury duty? I didn't catch up on the thread..lmao.

VU Sponsors