Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
went food shopping today..wooo!

The damn store didn't have the self-serv coffee beans...wtf? It's a damn Safeway.
Yeah, because I like getting reamed for a 10-12oz bag of beans that ends up being $10/lb. because people are stoopid and only see SALE PRICE and don't read the UPC. SMH...

But, I got good stuff, including some awesome Hatch chiles for 99 freakin' cents a pound. Whaaaattt?!
Clearly, that store is clueless...lol

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
10614098_816341731751778_9118897150686130487_n.jpg

Nice. As a former local cast member who dated Janet and DIDN'T get her pregnant, I love that. :D

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
went food shopping today..wooo!

The damn store didn't have the self-serv coffee beans...wtf? It's a damn Safeway.
Yeah, because I like getting reamed for a 10-12oz bag of beans that ends up being $10/lb. because people are stoopid and only see SALE PRICE and don't read the UPC. SMH...

But, I got good stuff, including some awesome Hatch chiles for 99 freakin' cents a pound. Whaaaattt?!
Clearly, that sore is clueless...lol

I gotta stop reading your stuff when I still have 2+ hours left until dinner time
t_drooling_homer_2141-261x300.gif

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, a good massage doesn't mean pain, He just:

a. doesn't give a shit
b. would rather be smoking out
c. a + b

I've seen the guy, my bet is on C. :p

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Who did you play? I love RHPS

Mostly, I was the sound/techy guy. (I also worked with the guy who played Frank doing theater tech and construction)
But, since I was dating the Janet, I got roped into a disastrous version of Brad once and I did a mean floorshow Columbia on a "fuckup" night. :D

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got a shaker jar full of Bhut Jolokia powder and a dust mask......bring it. ;-)

Teeheee...
Dude you need to move into one of these houses close to me. So I can stop by every day and eat all your awesome foodstuffs!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, I'm off to the living room to watch Steelers-Ravens and drink some Chelada with Spicy V8. :cool:

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That makes me want to post the black pepper skit from Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Gin And Juice In The Hood, but it's rude.

Reactions: Ace

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why you moanin'?

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got any fun weekend plans, Whiskey?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not really, they are calling on lights to be delivered at the new place, guess I'll be traveling a little and other chore things

VU Sponsors