Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whoah...from previous post!

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Revolution-Cylapex-VV-PCCP-6600mAh-Huge_723071684.html
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Revolution-Cylapex-VV-PCCP-6600mAh-Huge_723071684.html

Turned in a ticket to FT to have them sell these!

sweet!

Aw crap...more or less a modified mobile power bank and a USB 510/eGo adapter...fooey
554558074_507.jpg
Yeah.
It kinda sucks.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
my perfection vapes order shipped. can't wait to try the pumpkin kringle!

Same here, and I gotta say I wish I'd known it would take that long to ship. I'm wondering if it will make it here before I leave for home. A tad annoyed.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Same here, and I gotta say I wish I'd known it would take that long to ship. I'm wondering if it will make it here before I leave for home. A tad annoyed.
I just ordered mine like yesterday so I'm not complaining!
when'd you order yours, a week ago?
And can't ur bf forward it?

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just ordered mine like yesterday so I'm not complaining!
when'd you order yours, a week ago?
And can't ur bf forward it?

I ordered Tuesday morning thinking I had plenty of time. :(
Boyfriend prolly won't wanna be bothered.

I sent an email early this morning asking if they could change the shipping addy since it still hadn't shipped, and to please reply, but no reply, just a shipping notice a few mins ago. Who knows, maybe they saw my note & changed it but.... I doubt it.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Relationships rock, don't they?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's it? No further contributions from you? :p

Comments.....well, I choose safe, "silence" When I can't contribute to a conversation in a way that is helpful, I think we all have our little bugs that challenge us everyday, and also deal with them in so many different ways, some also may choose to remain quiet about the ones they have and don't want to share them, guess I am one of those at times, other times and mostly I show what I feel through my pictures and memes
hug-2-1.gif

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Comments.....well, I choose safe, "silence" When I can't contribute to a conversation in a way that is helpful, I think we all have our little bugs that challenge us everyday, and also deal with them in so many different ways, some also may choose to remain quiet about the ones they have and don't want to share them, guess I am one of those at times, other times and mostly I show what I feel through my pictures and memes
hug-2-1.gif
I need to get my wife to spend an afternoon with you...
:D;)

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hug-2-1.gif
All good ... me be just bustin' chops :)

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hug-2-1.gif

Heh ... imagine a guy relying on pictures and memes while communicating with his better half at a critical juncture ...
slapped.png

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
so I ordered the wrong size jwrap
and it's too late to change the order :(

ordered 650 mah
need 900 mah

so now I gotta buy a cheap 650 ego twist
so I can use the damn thing lol

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so I ordered the wrong size jwrap
and it's too late to change the order :(

ordered 650 mah
need 900 mah

so now I gotta buy a cheap 650 ego twist
so I can use the damn thing lol
What was the time gap between your order and the realization that it was the wrong size?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think you're right :)

Where I'm personally coming from with the question: general feelings of malaise that ebb and flow (work, family, etc.). Good thing is that something usually positive happens that can brighten my spirits. For example, coming to VU to hang out, vent, etc. Bad thing is that the itch you can't scratch ("why can't thing be better?") finds a way to creep back. Only scratching the surface with this, but probably enough for now.

Skip to the end: I think I fall in to being a borderline "something" or having borderline "somethings." And as @Huckleberried said, it can be a bitch to figure out! :D

I hear ya, I've been diag with a bunch of things and depression is one. It comes and goes as you said.
Some days you just don't see why you should get out of bed, that nothing matters and nobody gives a shit, and others you feel great.

That's one reason I have my Tiki-kitteh. She's always there, a soft warm trippy furball, another living being who loves me no matter what.
And, perhaps more importantly, she needs me too. Kinda adds perspective. =)

Nice! What's your drying setup? We have a dehydrator that does a pretty good job with jerky, though it is a bit loud. I've been considering trying the Alton Brown style Jerky Box, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Have you tried making Biltong? A friend of mine at work introduced me to it a month or two ago. He brings in a small plate of it every Friday to enjoy with our happy (half)hour beer :)

Thanks! Yeah, I use an ancient Sunbeam 8-tray dehydrator I got at a thrift store. It's fan is loud but does a good job. :)
I know about Biltong, but haven't tried it yet. :)

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I hear ya, I've been diag with a bunch of things and depression is one. It comes and goes as you said.
Some days you just don't see why you should get out of bed, that nothing matters and nobody gives a shit, and others you feel great.

That's one reason I have my Tiki-kitteh. She's always there, a soft warm trippy furball, another living being who loves me no matter what.
And, perhaps more importantly, she needs me too. Kinda adds perspective. =)

Thanks! Yeah, I use an ancient Sunbeam 8-tray dehydrator I got at a thrift store. It's fan is loud but does a good job. :)
I know about Biltong, but haven't tried it yet. :)

no shit
my cat has saved my life

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol I ordered it like last night
then realized fuck
its 900 mah
not 650
Are you saying they had your wrap ready for shipment that fast?

I'm asking because it seems a little strange that they couldn't change your order.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Are you saying they had your wrap ready for shipment that fast?

I'm asking because it seems a little strange that they couldn't change your order.
eh according to their website it's too late to change it

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@moecat, how long ago did you stop smoking cigs? I was like a zombieGG for awhile until I figured out I was missing some of the chemical romance of cigs. I got some WTA and most of that cleared up. I'm not usually a...I dunno...negative, down type. Much. I don't even use the WTA all that often since it does have some compounds that as ex-smokers we'd like to avoid. Anyway, it helped me. I was about to go down the happy pill road. Not saying that's a bad thing, it's a good thing, but I forget to take stuff.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@moecat, how long ago did you stop smoking cigs? I was like a zombieGG for awhile until I figured out I was missing some of the chemical romance of cigs. I got some WTA and most of that cleared up. I'm not usually a...I dunno...negative, down type. Much. I don't even use the WTA all that often since it does have some compounds that as ex-smokers we'd like to avoid. Anyway, it helped me. I was about to go down the happy pill road. Not saying that's a bad thing, it's a good thing, but I forget to take stuff.

I quit smoking recently ... beginning of April 2014. The switch to vaping went smoothly for me because I liked the taste of the juice I tried, the equipment worked, etc.

Thanks for the suggestion. The things I have to occasionally confront are a bit more deep-seeded and go back a longer way, but in general I cant complain too much.

VU Sponsors