Alternate Universe

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
loading+screen_cs4_+07.gif

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Coffee stopped working hours ago, was up all night... Between one son in the ICU and another forgetting where he lives cause mom wasn't home I am completely exhausted. About to use my desk as a bed!!
tumblr_mt9uz9NniF1r1vf9eo1_500.gif

Prayers to your son in the ICU, and best wishes to you. Take care...

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why is it that at the same wattage and voltage on two different devices with the same tank on them vape differently? My Clouper DNA 30 has to be around 11W to taste the same as my istick at 5.2W

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why is it that at the same wattage and voltage on two different devices with the same tank on them vape differently? My Clouper DNA 30 has to be around 11W to taste the same as my istick at 5.2W

I ask myself same question between dna 30 and Tesla mod, I like mines at 13.5 or 14.5 watts depending on flavor and resistance I made

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

My guess would be that they regulate differently and with varied precision. Just like the older PWM mods always seemed to run "hot".

I wanted to pick up an iStick, but at $30-ish even on sale, I can wait as I have enough stuff now.
Was really tempted to get the Smoketch ACE for $10 in SS from DFW, but not with $6 USPS shipping.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That makes no sense expand

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My guess would be that they regulate differently and with varied precision. Just like the older PWM mods always seemed to run "hot".

I wanted to pick up an iStick, but at $30-ish even on sale, I can wait as I have enough stuff now.
Was really tempted to get the Smoketch ACE for $10 in SS from DFW, but not with $6 USPS shipping.
Two places had them for $15.99. FT now has the clone---Smart 20 for $26 something. A bunch of people ran over there today and bought them. I'm gonna wait to see how it goes.............long wait. What's DPW?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Two places had them for $15.99. FT now has the clone---Smart 20 for $26 something. A bunch of people ran over there today and bought them. I'm gonna wait to see how it goes.............long wait. What's DPW?

IDK, I only knew about the ecig.com "deal" that went bust...who else had them for $16?
Not gonna order the clone until I hear user reports on how good they are. I'm not gonna pay for the luxury of being a Beta Tester for China. ;)

DFW = http://www.dfwvapor.com/

They had the ACE for $7.99 in aluminum colors or $2 more for SS. Tempted, until I put it in the cart and it wanted $6 for shipping on a $10 mod.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
IDK, I only knew about the ecig.com "deal" that went bust...who else had them for $16?
Not gonna order the clone until I hear user reports on how good they are. I'm not gonna pay for the luxury of being a Beta Tester for China. ;)

DFW = http://www.dfwvapor.com/

They had the ACE for $7.99 in aluminum colors or $2 more for SS. Tempted, until I put it in the cart and it wanted $6 for shipping on a $10 mod.
I can't remember, sorry. ecig fixed that problem half way through the mess, but yes, they sold out before the BF sale was over. Three people from this thread bought the Smart 20 so my plan is to wait til they get them and see how it goes.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@CaFF There's a place called GearBest that has them for $30 - 31.99 so says GrimmGreen. Yeah, how do u like these vendors that charge for shippin like that. That's why their too good to be true prices are too good to be true! Beyond Vape charges $8!!!

VU Sponsors