Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
sweet-dreams25.gif

Good night earthlings
giphy.gif
I promised myself I would go to bed early tonight. So, I'm next. I love that floating martian

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks delicious CaFF......nice toys, I will be getting orders in all month...I way over spent :) Maddcatt juices today....

Thanks!

I love my Orchid v4, but IMO it needs some tweaks to make it better. Like, a tank I can actually see the juice level in and that is larger.
Have good hopes for the other two atty's as well. The Veritas is known for being a good flavor RDA and I like that. =)

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bloody f---in crapatalk

Edit: fixed what I needed using mobile Chrome, but still not thrilled with Tapatalk

Last edited:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why is it that at the same wattage and voltage on two different devices with the same tank on them vape differently? My Clouper DNA 30 has to be around 11W to taste the same as my istick at 5.2W
iStick uses a 'mean' calculation instead of 'RMS', this means the actual voltage is higher than shown.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
6bb6558c637a4d3f233846689d6f44bcf7d8112daceece38ef32758dbc73c737.jpg

As mentioned earlier in the day I have bad dyslexia
And I did not see the word "Juice". In stead I seen the word "just"

Sorry for the confusion cherry.
God bless a dyslexic mind.o_O
So did I.. :oops::oops:

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning, lovely people!

"Life is a constant battle against deadlock. As long as we are alive, as long as we continue challenging ourselves, we are bound to come up against difficult obstacles that need to be overcome. If life were all smooth sailing, if we never encountered setbacks, that in itself would be a sign of stagnation."

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think CaFF might have the answer above
The actual reason for this is that the DNA's actually only work from 4.2 volts or 10 watts to 30 watts
and since the Eleaf is a bucking device meaning that it can lower the voltage or boost the voltage this is the reason

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The actual reason for this is that the DNA's actually only work from 4.2 volts or 10 watts to 30 watts
and since the Eleaf is a bucking device meaning that it can lower the voltage or boost the voltage this is the reason
Midniteoyl also added something above about the difference between 'mean' and 'RMS' calculations. (?) That is something I would need to educate myself on.o_O

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@CaFF There's a place called GearBest that has them for $30 - 31.99 so says GrimmGreen. Yeah, how do u like these vendors that charge for shippin like that. That's why their too good to be true prices are too good to be true! Beyond Vape charges $8!!!

That GearBest dood gave me lovely PM spam this morning...

4040-reported.png

Sooo, not going to check them out.... ;-)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Ah, that is good to know. I don't really keep up on all of the chips and such, so nice to hear it can do both. :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Midniteoyl also added something above about the difference between 'mean' and 'RMS' calculations. (?) That is something I would need to educate myself on.o_O
Yes there is a difference but its not a 10 watt difference my explanation was by the book scientific not an opinion

VU Sponsors