Alternate Universe

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Was just about to make a run to the recycling center when I saw this little guy on a pile of cardboard out in the garage. Isn't it cute?
410498111.jpg

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes there is a difference but its not a 10 watt difference my explanation was by the book scientific not an opinion
But it makes no sense... With your explanation (which is correct in that the DNA20/30 does not 'step down'), her DNA would be the one vaping 'hot', not her iStick. The real reason is that the iStick uses a different algorithm to determine voltage. That algorithm uses the 'mean' measurement, which can be off by a volt or more too high, thus the iStick vapes 'hotter' than what is set on the display.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh shit..NY cop not indicted in chokehold death of Eric Garner.. Remember Garner was allegedly selling signal cigarettes(NOT A VIOLENT CRIME) and he died for it...Father of 6 trying to make a living...It never ends!!!:( For anyone who didn't see it

And what they didn't show...Guy is out cold but they are more concerned what's in his pockets
AT 06:56 The Officer Who Put Him In A Chokehold Waves At The Camera

Last edited:

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That shit makes my fucking blood boil :mad:
Same here and it's only getting worse...I could understand if the guy was violent or it was a violent crime but all the guy did was sell untaxed Signal cigs...This could happen to any of us..Guy in video makes a great point starting in 04.43

Last edited:

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have said this before...I'm not anti cop I'm just anti psychopathic bullies being a cop or not who have power over you ...Hold on that describes the powers that be over ECFo_O

Last edited:

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have said this before...I'm not anti cop I'm just anti psychopathic bullies being a cop or not who have power over you ...Hold on that describes the powers that be over ECF
Yeah I'm not anti cop either. But fully agree that taking advantage of their position of authority like that is fucking wrong.
I think that when any person in law enforcement does that type of detestable behavior they should have their hands severely broken. To the point of being almost completely unusable. I'd even be willing that they get a check for plenty of years after so the family can survive but the dirty cop or judge or whatever no longer gets full mobility of appendages.

But then again my thinker don't think so great when I'm angry.

The whole thing is just so wrong. And nothing seems to be getting done to make it better.
It's heart breaking.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I'm not anti cop either. But fully agree that taking advantage of their position of authority like that is fucking wrong.
I think that when any person in law enforcement does that type of detestable behavior they should have their hands severely broken. To the point of being almost completely unusable. I'd even be willing that they get a check for plenty of years after so the family can survive but the dirty cop or judge or whatever no longer gets full mobility of appendages.

But then again my thinker don't think so great when I'm angry.

The whole thing is just so wrong. And nothing seems to be getting done to make it better.
It's heart breaking.
The thing that tops it off is very rarely anything is done about it...That's almost saying ...hey it's ok to do that you wont get in trouble ..That's why it's getting worse because they know nothing will be done...Internal investigation is a fucking joke...It's just the good old boys club looking out for their own and have no respect for the law...I'll even go as far as the so called "good cops" are just as bad to turn a blind eye to the bad cops but then again if they do something they are ostracised ...It's really fucked up!!!

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today is my granddaughter's first birthday.:D
So hard to believe it's already been a whole year. And hard to believe I have a one year old granddaughter.
So awesome!
Too bad they live in Indiana. That's not very close to Colorado :(

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So hard to believe it's already been a whole year. And hard to believe I have a one year old granddaughter.
So awesome!
I'm curious how they managed to get all the way to Indiana, but have a feeling there's a long story behind that

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Young and dumb, truth and justice fantasy.
Fresh out of the academy.
Five time loser bust his head, make your day.
Unless you're paid off to look away.
Do you think this corruption will ever stop?
What makes a person wanna be a cop?
Ran a red light, storm the house and bust the guy.
Do you like to see his children cry?
Pick-up a hooker, take her for a little ride.
But get sucked off on the side.
Sworn to serve and protect, forget the killing,
Badge wearing fascist villain.
Pissed in the street, you bust the guy.

The badge means you suck, a child lays there dead.
As you look back, what goes through your head?

Some still call him pig.
Some still call him pig.

Young and tough, truth and justice fantasy.
Fresh out of the academy.
Five time loser, bust his head, make your day.
Unlesss you're paid off then you look away.
He burned a flag, storm the house and bust the guy.
Ran a red light, take her for a little ride,
But get sucked off on the side.

The badge means you suck, a child lays there dead.
As you look back, what goes through your head?

Talk to them, you can work it out.
You better not even try it.
You make a play for his gun.
They'll kill you: say it was a riot. Riot!!!

What's behind the badge?

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The thing that tops it off is very rarely anything is done about it...That's almost saying ...hey it's ok to do that you wont get in trouble ..That's why it's getting worse because they know nothing will be done...Internal investigation is a fucking joke...It's just the good old boys club looking out for their own and have no respect for the law...I'll even go as far as the so called "good cops" are just as bad to turn a blind eye to the bad cops but then again if they do something they are ostracised ...It's really fucked up!!!
Its very hard to have a cop indicted.. You have to prove intent, and that level of proof is higher than a civilian.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So awesome!
I can not beleive you are a grandpa congratz sweetie (is her name Ariel lol jk)

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EBay made my day. Trying to figure out the disaster I call my bank account I was charged 21.57. I got charged for panty hose. I have been pretty baked in my time, but not enough to wear panty hose. After a short email they refunded my cash. Rode my motorcycle in my BVD's once, but that's another story.

VU Sponsors