Alternate Universe

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
James and Richard seem OK. I find Jeremy to be a pure twunt. Just MY take on things which is highly irrelevant

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
James and Richard seem OK. I find Jeremy to be a pure twunt. Just MY take on things which is highly irrelevant

Jeremy is supposed to be the man's man out of the 3.. All 3 of them cater for different people...Myself I Likes James more out of the 3...Richard is more for the woman viewers I do believe

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
British personalities do not translate well. I am evidence of that.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Basically a Brummie, a Tyke, and a toff wannabe from Chipping Norton.

wasteyrself

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Trust me if you want a good cringe watch the US one...It comes off so fake and trying to hard to be the UK one...
I can't watch stuff like that, cringe comedy shows like The Office / Peep Show make me so physically uncomfortable even if it's hilarious.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can't watch stuff like that, cringe comedy shows like The Office / Peep Show make me so physically uncomfortable even if it's hilarious.
LOL...When I was typing cringe I was thinking of the UK office...Another UK to US transfer I didn't care much for and never understand why they would ruin it ... But I love a good hilarious cringe
the-office-dance-o.gif

Last edited:

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To me Jeremy represents the lowest form of anglophonic-anglophilic snobbery: the high-end automobile snob. Revolting. Richard at least has a sense of and taste for the automotive values of other cultures, and I don't mean only American. James is pure geek and speaks pure geek, which is lingua franca in my book and always gets my respect.

Jeremy might deserve some sympathy though. Poor twat is still fighting WWl & ll.

Last edited:

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just Me, to turn this convo vaping related for a second, what's the best vape shop in the north suburban area? I usually go to Colossal Vape in Des Plaines which is a great one.
I like monkey vapes, chi-town vapers and this lil one off Peterson and Lincoln

wasteyrself

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cool, I used to live right around the corner from Smoque in Lakeview, didn't go there often because they were $$$ expensive.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cool, I used to live right around the corner from Smoque in Lakeview, didn't go there often because they were $$$ expensive.
My bosses friend owns that one LOL Chi Towns owners are so sweet, when they first opened I went in to check it out and Karen kept thowing stuff in my bag LOL

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
10257763_1502429283340461_1726873395972915644_n.jpg
I get to drive this my buddy Bennys track car
Mines sunset orange no pics tho we took em all down

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey Alternates,

Ya like this?

$_57.JPG

It's $17.52 shipped and it's Maple wood.

How about this one?

$_57.JPG

It's about $30 shipped from the USA. :D

I think I found what I needed for vape stuff: It's not plastic, made/shipped in the USA and it's made out of Maple.

Many more materials, sizes and types here: http://stores.ebay.com/stencilshack
My hubby made himself a similiar one not as clean or pretty but it works

wasteyrself

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Alternates,

Ya like this?

$_57.JPG

It's $17.52 shipped and it's Maple wood.

How about this one?

$_57.JPG

It's about $30 shipped from the USA. :D

I think I found what I needed for vape stuff: It's not plastic, made/shipped in the USA and it's made out of Maple.

Many more materials, sizes and types here: http://stores.ebay.com/stencilshack
This is very slick and apparently actually made for the express purpose of storing our vape stuff, awesome. Cost effective too.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, go check prices on stands at Jwraps or anywhere else that aren't Chinese plastic...they will be $40-$$$

I've never seen wood stands for this cheap and in such cool layouts. :)

I should have just posted it in the main forums...but then most of ya wouldn't see them and they'd be sold out in a day or two. :p

VU Sponsors