Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good night folks!

tumblr_m4vcab7aeo1r59jzko1_1280_zps66d22cfc.jpg
WE need to stop saying good night at the same time lol I think ppl are starting to wonder LOL

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@cherrycakes Have them check for Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is thought to be the result of overactive nerves. It is a condition that results in chronic widespread pain and tenderness all over. Here’s exactly what that means:
  • “Chronic” means that the pain lasts a long time—at least 3 months. Many people experience fibromyalgia pain for years before being diagnosed
  • “Widespread” means that it is all over the body. However, many people with fibromyalgia feel pain in the same places, such as the lower back and neck
  • “Tenderness” means that even a small amount of pressure can cause a lot of pain

Fibromyalgia is one of the most common chronic pain conditions. It affects more than 5 million people in the United States. That’s nearly 1 in every 60 Americans. Mostly women have it. But so can men. Most people begin feeling the symptoms of fibromyalgia when they are middle aged, but symptoms can start before then.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep its not run well at all thats why I am down in Texas half the year I only go to Chicago when summer comes around as I have a house on the Fox waterway so I can go boating skinny dipping and be nothing but bad.... I was not speaking of danger crime etc that is in every city I do not live in Chicago but by Chicago every place has its ups and downs there are places that are so scary in Texas I will not go there wil an assault rifle

wasteyrself

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had a layover in Chicago a few hours ago....I did not enjoy it
O'Hare is awful, Midway is slightly better (but that's not saying much). Chicago is a beautiful city, but you weren't even in it really.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
O'Hare is awful, Midway is slightly better (but that's not saying much). Chicago is a beautiful city, but you weren't even in it really.
@franciscan you are welcome to come visit and I will take you boating Jet sking etc then I bet you will have a different opinion many areas of Illinois around and in Chicago are fascinating due to the fact that when the Glaciers retreated during the last ice age they left fantastc places hard to describe must see :)

wasteyrself

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I used to not appreciate Chicago mainly because I had never lived anywhere else, and then I lived in Dallas for a bit and realized how much I loved Chicago. A little perspective I guess.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
As I'm at work, I'm not about to click on that link (even though I know it's technically work safe). However, if that article is geared towards males, that title probably ought to read "10 MORE things..."

:)
Its not really geared towards men just some interesting facts lol read it

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Bitter Coffee Today? Try Changing The Colour Of Your Cup
November 30, 2014 | by George Van Doorn

tms43y2p-1414043357.jpg

photo credit: We know different coloured plates can affect how food ‘tastes’ … and now we know that the same applies to coffee. Esti Alvarez/Flickr, CC BY-NC-SA

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just try to stay focused on the here and now.
If they made brain wheelchairs I'm confident that mine would be confined to one. But the same people would still love me the same.
You're incredibly strong. Don't ever doubt that.
Being able bodied is fantastic. But your body does not define who you are or the beauty of your spirit.
I got much love and admiration for you young lady.
You keep that pretty chin of yours up okay.
Beautifully said, Fishee:)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok update for my son, it is a staph infection in his lungs (sounds strange but that is good news) If the blood clots (pulmanary Embolisms) are gone he will be coming home tomorrow on IV antibiotics. Thanks everyone for your well wishes and thoughts!!

wasteyrself

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh no, that's terrifying. I hope everything goes well. I'm not much of a hypochondriac but blood clots / a pulmonary embolism are my biggest medical fears, especially with how my job / lifestyle is conducive to sitting in one position for long stretches of time.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't have an issue with Chicago specifically. After 12 hours in a plane, it is the airport(s) I detest.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think he was trying to say the shape of your face and eyes its better to look at someone with same facial structures to figure out what would look good.

Exactly my thought. Thanks for noticing and stepping in. I didn't follow up because I'm not comfortable talking about other people's physical appearance in open "chat."

That said, it was so nice to finally meet you in person the other day @Just Me: ;)

Fall_91_(red_jacket).jpg

PS: Please forgive me. :D

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well see that is the idea to scare you I have completed my Task I do change it every month or so that was for Halloween I will pick something just for you for Christmas it will be a week or so but because what I have seen so far you are very nice and nice deserves a suprise
I can't wait!:eek:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can't wait!:eek:
I wonder if I will get in trouble for putting this avatar up ohh well not the first time I have been spanked but see its Christmas so if I get spanked I want the Skull and bones society to "Spank me and say HO HO HO" hahahah

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@cherrycakes Have them check for Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is thought to be the result of overactive nerves. It is a condition that results in chronic widespread pain and tenderness all over. Here’s exactly what that means:
  • “Chronic” means that the pain lasts a long time—at least 3 months. Many people experience fibromyalgia pain for years before being diagnosed
  • “Widespread” means that it is all over the body. However, many people with fibromyalgia feel pain in the same places, such as the lower back and neck
  • “Tenderness” means that even a small amount of pressure can cause a lot of pain

Fibromyalgia is one of the most common chronic pain conditions. It affects more than 5 million people in the United States. That’s nearly 1 in every 60 Americans. Mostly women have it. But so can men. Most people begin feeling the symptoms of fibromyalgia when they are middle aged, but symptoms can start before then.
Good info, Just Me. I have a friend (male) who had it and thank goodness he's OK now. That's the good news, it can be helped, it can go away.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Exactly my thought. Thanks for noticing and stepping in. I didn't follow up because I'm not comfortable talking about other people's physical appearance in open "chat."

That said, it was so nice to finally meet you in person the other day @Just Me: ;)

View attachment 9789

PS: Please forgive me. :D
LOL hey I am much cuter then that and NOT that tall!!
EDIT: and I would NEVER where that outfit

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
G'Morn peoples....
drinking.gif

Still semi-snowy and slippery as snot outside. Was planning to walk to the Petco and Dollar Store, but not sure that carrying bags for several blocks on ice is a good idea.

<geek_rant>

Oh, and why dafuq are Used/Reconditioned 2.5" 7200RPM SATA HDDs so damn expensive?
Cheapest I found was in the $30+S&H range at Newegg and not much cheaper on Ebay. Not gonna spend that for something I may not need.
Not paying $15-20 for a used 80GB HDD from 2004 either...idjits.

Just want to try using a "new" HDD on the laptop and see if that truly is the reason it's having fits. Pretty sure it is, since the current 120GB Seagate Momentus 5400.2 (damn!) doesn't pass the S.M.A.R.T. test in BIOS. ;)

The lappy was free, but I have $65 into it from the Anker Gold AC charger and a new 8-cell battery. It's old and crappy....not worth putting much more into it. Just useful to have around though. I should just buy a tablet on FT and call it a day..lol

</geek_rant>

Last edited:

VU Sponsors