Alternate Universe

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have to warn you all, I have an eight pack of Ten Ninety Imperial IPA (10% ABV) and I plan on finishing it off, so if I end up acting like a total a-hole before I pass out for the night, don't hold it against me. :rolleyes:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Have at it, I'm going to try to sleep off some rather significant jet lag.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Spending a week at a farm with three horses that are tame and three large dogs two of which are nothing but tame is sort of like a long trip to me, from which I am now freed, so you might call that green acre lagged. Okay, that made no sense, these beers are kicking in.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@MrScaryZ , will you please pick another avatar! It looks like a 42 yr old Chucky and scares the hell out of me!:p

images
:eek:
1164.jpg

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It scares me I don't want to be disabled or in a fucking wheelchair and I honestly don't know what's causing it
Just try to stay focused on the here and now.
If they made brain wheelchairs I'm confident that mine would be confined to one. But the same people would still love me the same.
You're incredibly strong. Don't ever doubt that.
Being able bodied is fantastic. But your body does not define who you are or the beauty of your spirit.
I got much love and admiration for you young lady.
You keep that pretty chin of yours up okay.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I keep waking up and the pain from my back is traveling all the way down my legs to my heels I'm not sure what exactly is going on but I had to cancel my endocrinologist appointment and I guess I have to reschedule that because I cannot get out of bed
I had pain like that when I had a ruptured disk in my back pressing on my spine

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just try to stay focused on the here and now.
If they made brain wheelchairs I'm confident that mine would be confined to one. But the same people would still love me the same.
You're incredibly strong. Don't ever doubt that.
Being able bodied is fantastic. But your body does not define who you are or the beauty of your spirit.
I got much love and admiration for you young lady.
You keep that pretty chin of yours up okay.
Aw, ty sweetie. Its hearing stuff like that that makes it worth it.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had pain like that when I had a ruptured disk in my back pressing on my spine
Yeah that shit is no fun. I have two of em in my lower back and severe degenrative disk disease on top of it.
When I was 28 doc said he generally only sees guys in their 60s with degeneration that severe.
meh, fuck it. I'll just make pizza for the rest of my days..:)

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There was nothing wrong when they did the xrays. That's the maddening part, they can't find anything wrong

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nobody has ordered one as of yet. Their technology is stuck in the 1970s apparently in NEPA lol

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@MrScaryZ , will you please pick another avatar! It looks like a 42 yr old Chucky and scares the hell out of me!:p

images
:eek:
1164.jpg

Well see that is the idea to scare you I have completed my Task I do change it every month or so that was for Halloween I will pick something just for you for Christmas it will be a week or so but because what I have seen so far you are very nice and nice deserves a suprise

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had a layover in Chicago a few hours ago....I did not enjoy it
Chicago is a nightmare for air travel were you at O'Hare or Midway... funny thing is I am getting ready this next week to go to my house up in Chicago and leave Texas for awhile now that makes no sense if one thinks of the weather.. hahahaha but there are reasons

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
True.... I usually just go to supercuts anyway, lol

Anyway this was last February after my laparoscopy. Probably going to end up doing the same thing again. Only slightly longer.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417772822591.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417772822591.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 11

VU Sponsors