Alternate Universe

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I need to find someone to make a stand that will hold in the neighborhood of 20 atomisers.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Bison is superb....featured it in two of my restaurants.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, I think I am over my jet lag......possibly. Now I need to schedule a solo retreat.

D

Donald Bickers

I need to find someone to make a stand that will hold in the neighborhood of 20 atomisers.
check out ,,,,stencil shack,,,on ebay,,,,or if your not a fan of ebay,,surgikill on here custom made me a few stands on his 3d printer,i can post pics if you want

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's awesome, "I am pretty far from the city..although the bison are in the opposite direction from where i am located :) I just get crazy elk, bears and occasional mt lion. Was a small town once and now all the city folks are moving here. Going to be time to move again before they ruin my view of the mountains :)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
check out ,,,,stencil shack,,,on ebay,,,,or if your not a fan of ebay,,surgikill on here custom made me a few stands on his 3d printer,i can pot pics if you want
I would tend to gravitate towards wood stands if I'm honest.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's awesome, "I am pretty far from the city..although the bison are in the opposite direction from where i am located :) I just get crazy elk, bears and occasional mt lion. Was a small town once and now all the city folks are moving here. Going to be time to move again before they ruin my view of the mountains :)
We have all kinds of critters here in the Adirondacks, including the ones you mentioned, just a good Ol' forest full...LOL

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I would tend to gravitate towards wood stands if I'm honest.
A great deal of my furniture is heirloom English Oak, so I favour wood greatly. Out of my plethora of mods, I only own two tube mechs...and it seems that most stands are primarily for that type....the box mods are all of nonstandard geometry, so that can be an issue as well it seems.

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok time to get some rest, catch you guys tomorrow!! G'night!

tumblr_mt00ctP1J61qljj91o1_500_zpsc8bbdb26.jpg

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
g'nite tina

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Nite nite Whisky, dream sweetly.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am switching between "Strawberries and Cream" by G&S Vapor, and "Coconut Cake" by 510 Vapers. I am not in the least unhappy with this arrangement.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Back home for a few days to clear my head.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Today I'm starting Borderlands The Pre-Sequel. Hopefully this will keep me occupied for a couple of weeks.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hanging out at that Sons of Anarchy - or whatever cable TV show - thread she started
Sons of Anarchy really disappointed me this season. They've been just going for shock value rather than having any type of realistic plot. Everyone is getting killed. It makes no sense why anyone would want to still be part of that MC knowing how many of their brothers (and sisters) have fallen pointlessly. If I was part of that MC I would take a gun to Jax's head the first chance I got and just get it over with, he's such an idiot.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sons of Anarchy really disappointed me this season. They've been just going for shock value rather than having any type of realistic plot. Everyone is getting killed. It makes no sense why anyone would want to still be part of that MC knowing how many of their brothers (and sisters) have fallen pointlessly. If I was part of that MC I would take a gun to Jax's head the first chance I got and just get it over with, he's such an idiot.

I think your right with the story line...it just moved way way to fast this season, I am still pissed with opie getting wacked.....I really wanted to see gemma come out on top :D

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm really chomping at the bit for Game of Thrones to resume. After Sonic Highways concludes tonight, it looks like there will be a bit of a lull for me.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think your right with the story line...it just moved way way to fast this season, I am still pissed with opie getting wacked.....I really wanted to see gemma come out on top :D
In the last episode both Gemma and Juice were like, no problem, go ahead and kill me, it's the best thing for the club. What a bunch of nonsense. They could use some better writers. At least there's only one episode left. The only reason I've continued to watch this season is because I've seen all the previous seasons and just feel compelled to see how it ends, but nothing in it is plausible anymore.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In the last episode both Gemma and Juice were like, no problem, go ahead and kill me, it's the best thing for the club. What a bunch of nonsense. They could use some better writers. At least there's only one episode left. The only reason I've continued to watch this season is because I've seen all the previous seasons and just feel compelled to see how it ends, but nothing in it is plausible anymore.

There's were lot of unanswered story lines that could have been finished correctly, I wanted the villain that owned the cigar shop to get his day with club lol...sure felt like they rushed to end the show for sure. I can go on and on, it's my weekly conversation at work :)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Such impressive gluteal control!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone in Chicago want to go to the One of a Kind show at Merchandise Mart? I've got two tickets, they're good for the entire weekend but I've already gone.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't live close enough to take advantage of your offer. I tend to come to Chicago quite unannounced.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Alternates,

Ya like this?

$_57.JPG

It's $17.52 shipped and it's Maple wood.

How about this one?

$_57.JPG

It's about $30 shipped from the USA. :D

I think I found what I needed for vape stuff: It's not plastic, made/shipped in the USA and it's made out of Maple.

Many more materials, sizes and types here: http://stores.ebay.com/stencilshack
@CaFF this is an awesome find prices are awesome and maple is very hard guitar necks are made of maple I am going to grab a couple I need to reorganise this mess I have of things everywhere :)
this is

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK, this is one of their largest ones, like the Goliath, but in Maple. And, it's not $150...it's $44.95 shipped from Virginia.

$_57.JPG

I can't believe that nobody is excited about this...o_O
The have 188 vape stands and 35 vape cup holders....all made in the USA of wood.

Yes, you have to assemble them. But, if you can't use a screwdriver..well...lol
I need 3 of these see if GF will buy for Xmas

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@CaFF this is an awesome find prices are awesome and maple is very hard guitar necks are made of maple I am going to grab a couple I need to reorganise this mess I have of things everywhere :)
this is
I need 3 of these see if GF will buy for Xmas

Thanks!

Yeah, just a lucky search on Ebay..I almost went with acrylic...glad I didn't now. :)

These have decently thick wood and a beefier construction in general. The price is insane compared to anything else I've seen out there. Some are finished, while some are left natural so ya can finish them as you like.

I'm used to maple too, as rock maple is used for pool cues extensively. It's a great wood to use as it's so strong and pretty.

I'm torn...they have one that is nearly perfect for me, but it has those damn tiny eGo sized holes I won't use. I need space for 10+ tube mods, 10-15 30ml bottles and around 6 15-18ml bottles.

Just watch out for the shipping as some are shipped free, some aren't and they don't seem to combine shipping. It's only like $3-5 bucks, but adds up on multiples of the same thing.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks!

Yeah, just a lucky search on Ebay..I almost went with acrylic...glad I didn't now. :)

These have decently thick wood and a beefier construction in general. The price is insane compared to anything else I've seen out there.
I'm used to maple too, as rock maple is used for pool cues extensively. It's a great wood to use as it's so strong and pretty.

I'm torn...they have one that is nearly perfect for me, but it has those damn tiny eGo sized holes I won't use. I need space for 10+ tube mods, 10-15 30ml bottles and around 6 15-18ml bottles.

Just watch out for the shipping as some are shipped free, some aren't and they don't combine shipping. It's only like $3-5 bucks, but adds up on multiples of the same thing.
Thanks for the heads up on shipping I just awoke so I will grab some coffee before hit the GF when the purchase she will buy them they have so many cool ones I do not know what to do... Yeah I do not need any ego crap I need maybe 2 and one of the smaller ones alot of stuff I have given away as of late and some stuff I just do not feel like fixing probably put it in a parts box :) thanx man that was the best find @CaFF I have seen in quite some time can I kiss you ;) hehe

VU Sponsors