Alternate Universe

D

Donald Bickers

graphics-christmas-humor-376443.jpg

Good Morning

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the heads up on shipping I just awoke so I will grab some coffee before hit the GF when the purchase she will buy them they have so many cool ones I do not know what to do... Yeah I do not need any ego crap I need maybe 2 and one of the smaller ones alot of stuff I have given away as of late and some stuff I just do not feel like fixing probably put it in a parts box :) thanx man that was the best find @CaFF I have seen in quite some time can I kiss you ;) hehe

gallery_298_17_4200.gif

I'm glad...I'd hoped someone would find it useful. :)

Hard to choose..sooo many variations....DO watch for the hole sizes though, some even can be customized. I don't blame them on the shipping, those things have to be fairly heavy and a weird size for USPS even if packed unassembled. Not sure if they all come unassembled or just some of them. But, it is hardly Swingset or Ikea-level assembly either. ;)

Last edited:
D

Donald Bickers

gallery_298_17_4200.gif

I'm glad...I'd hoped someone would find it useful. :)

Hard to choose..sooo many variations....DO watch for the hole sizes though, some even can be customized.
CaFF ,I have bought a few items from them myself,,,and I could have sworn they said they make custom stands also,but ill be damned if I can find that on their page,,,,,,,i love these guys,very nice quality

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
CaFF ,I have bought a few items from them myself,,,and I could have sworn they said they make custom stands also,but ill be damned if I can find that on their page,,,,,,,i love these guys,very nice quality

Thanks for the photos and feedback, always helpful to see real-world product. :)

I know that bamboo/maple big box one with the hidden storage can be made however you want..it's a bit spendy though.

I'm thinking I'll wait until I get Xmas cash and/or next payday, as what I'd really want I can't afford right now with $96 left for the month and cat food/litter/toiletries yet to buy. I've gone this long without an organizer/stand, I'll live a couple weeks more as-is. :)

The semi-organized chaos:

Last edited:

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the photos and feedback, always helpful to see real-world product. :)

I know that bamboo/maple big box one with the hidden storage can be made however you want..it's a bit spendy though.

I'm thinking I'll wait until I get Xmas cash and/or next payday, as what I'd really want I can't afford right now with $96 left for the month and cat food/litter/toiletries yet to buy. I've gone this long without an organizer/stand, I'll live a couple weeks more as-is. :)

The semi-organized chaos:

We all know cat food and litter is at the top of the list, lol our cats eat better than we do

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's right, x-rays show bones not much soft tissue. What's up with these docs? I'm surprised they haven't suggested that yet, at least to rule it out.

WHAAAAT?
Your new Avatar is coming today I am working on it now you will love this one

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not bad. Slow day, wife's out of town, not a lot I really need to get done...

How are you today?

And Fishee, not to leave you out: How are you?
Doin pretty good just chillin listening to and downloading some music and then will be headed to work after a bit.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't live close enough to take advantage of your offer. I tend to come to Chicago quite unannounced.
Sure you do I have 4 bedrooms make a choice best time to come will be summer though then you can drive the boat around and Jet skis
when it warms up I will send you some pics you will change your mind

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sure you do I have 4 bedrooms make a choice best time to come will be summer though then you can drive the boat around and Jet skis
when it warms up I will send you some pics you will change your mind
You are too kind. Aside from the strangers I meet in the course of what I do, I have pretty significant social anxiety. Thank you just the same. Comes with being quite damaged.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You are too kind. Aside from the strangers I meet in the course of what I do, I have pretty significant social anxiety. Thank you just the same. Comes with being quite damaged.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So do I I have horrid social anxiety understand the pills help but some days nothing does :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I hate it with a passion, but I simply cant control it. Meds are not an issue due to the fact that this is a condition of my own creation and......well anyway.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey how's everyone doing? Been playing Borderlands Pre-Sequel all day and my eyes are blurry. Been vaping a Horchata from Vapor Room that I didn't quite like when I first got it but have been all day vaping it for three days now for some reason, out of a crappy old evod no less. What's up with that?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey how's everyone doing? Been playing Borderlands Pre-Sequel all day and my eyes are blurry. Been vaping a Horchata from Vapor Room that I didn't quite like when I first got it but have been all day vaping it for three days now for some reason, out of a crappy old evod no less. What's up with that?
I have some juices like that..........then there are the "I should not like this" juices that I just cannae put down now.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have some juices like that..........then there are the "I should not like this" juices that I just cannae put down now.
It's like for some unknown reason everything just falls into place. This thing has been vaping like mad and I just can't put it down. I'm sitting here looking at all my more expensive clearos wondering why this evod (actually, the first pvd I ever bought) it out performing them all. And the Horchata is just like yuuuuummm. Sometimes I think vaping is controlled by the chaos theory.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Off to watch the first episode of Lilyhammer season 3. Cheers.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's great Cherry! My foot is all messed up, I've barely done anything since Thursday. Was supposed to drive to Charleston for a Baptism tomorrow but had to call it off since it's the right foot. The thing I wanted to do most is leave early and stop at the TJ's in Mt. Pleasant on the way back home. Damn it.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

What do you think about the pre-sequel? A totally degenerate B2 addict/master wants to know. Me.

VU Sponsors