Member For 3 Years
love that movie. :)
giphy.gif

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi Laurel! Happy to see you. Aren't you glad that Black Friday thread is over with? Did you wrangle up some good stuff?
Yeah, I picked up some good stuff. Got an ELeaf iStick for $25. Some juice. Some has been good, some has been meh. I also took the leap and got a Paragon V3 (at a great price at that)! Still waiting on its arrival...

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I picked up some good stuff. Got an ELeaf iStick for $25. Some juice. Some has been good, some has been meh. I also took the leap and got a Paragon V3 (at a great price at that)! Still waiting on its arrival...
WOW! Recessed button(love that), silver contacts......what color? I've been looking for an Asmodus RDA. Did they have any?

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone feel like posting their new stuff when it arrives? I'd love to see it:D

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Tommy boy. That was my Dad's name----Tommy:)

Good, name :) only my mums calls me that still, usually they just call me T.,I am just trying to get my house clear of people so I can finally relax "the weekends are just so crazy around here lately. I chill out and go online shopping :D

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
WOW! Recessed button(love that), silver contacts......what color? I've been looking for an Asmodus RDA. Did they have any?
I got midnight blue. It's got around an inch of black carbon fiber at the top.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418005639.697135.jpg
I haven't seen an Asmodus RDA. I'll let you know if I see one.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Does anyone feel like posting their new stuff when it arrives? I'd love to see it:D
My stuff is posted all over the place. My latest is a few pages back I think.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good, name :) only my mums calls me that still, usually they just call me T.,I am just trying to get my house clear of people so I can finally relax "the weekends are just so crazy around here lately. I chill out and go online shopping :D
Massachusetts use to have a chain of stores called Building #19. Basically, a warehouse full of buyouts (fire & flood damage, overstock, failed business, etc,) I use to go there for 'therapy'. Wander around for hours finding everything from top designer clothing to high end electronics and everything in between. $200 Gortex hiking boots for $50, $250 shearling coat made in Iceland for $30. Black leather Oleg Casini pants, and on and on. They finally closed after 30 yrs. The entire state of Massachusetts fell in to a depression. It was the end of an era, the Building #19 Era. People would just go there to escape, get their free coffee and cookies, listen to live music around the holidays and hang out on the furniture. Maybe the age of online shopping knocked it on it's head, but it was a great way to get out of the house and away from everyone you know........and come back happy! Whew, that was a long story; sorry!:rolleyes:

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My stuff is posted all over the place. My latest is a few pages back I think.

I will have to go back and see if I missed anything you posted.....I have the one coming I told you about and hmm, I have a zero mod coming and not sure on the reo, I really wanted a wood reo :) I might get something else but not sure what :)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
No, I'm an imbecile....but there ye have it

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I will have to go back and see if I missed anything you posted.....I have the one coming I told you about and hmm, I have a zero mod coming and not sure on the reo, I really wanted a wood reo :) I might get something else but not sure what :)
More Woodvils are coming in Feb. The latest I got on the Alum is that they will be shipping from the Philippines around mid month'ish.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Love that! I'm not very familiar with Paragon mods, they sound interesting. That's a good price. Where did you say you got it?
The Drip Club during their Cyber Week Sale.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More Woodvils are coming in Feb. The latest I got on the Alum is that they will be shipping from the Philippines around mid month'ish.

Yeah, Mike said hopefully by next week that he was expecting them and then start shipping pre orders but of course no promises by the 25th

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

How's the mod working out that Whiskey sent you?

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Great! I use it at home and the iStick when I'm out. I've been tiptoe-ing around Whiskey's mod a bit as I'm trying to learn as much as I can about battery safety and also a bit about building coils & RDAs.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great! I use it at home and the iStick when I'm out. I've been tiptoe-ing around Whiskey's mod a bit as I'm trying to learn as much as I can about battery safety and also a bit about building coils & RDAs.

Sounds like a good plan to me :) building coils are really easy once you get it down. I can't see small for nothing so for me I lay my tools out like I am performing surgery or something :) I prefer single coils for most part. I chase flavor not clouds but I am still learning all the time to

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sounds like a good plan to me :) building coils are really easy once you get it down. I can't see small for nothing so for me I lay my tools out like I am performing surgery or something :) I prefer single coils for most part. I chase flavor not clouds but I am still learning all the time to
I'm all about flavor too. I'm not trying to be a human fog machine. Haha

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Massachusetts use to have a chain of stores called Building #19. Basically, a warehouse full of buyouts (fire & flood damage, overstock, failed business, etc,) I use to go there for 'therapy'. Wander around for hours finding everything from top designer clothing to high end electronics and everything in between. $200 Gortex hiking boots for $50, $250 shearling coat made in Iceland for $30. Black leather Oleg Casini pants, and on and on. They finally closed after 30 yrs. The entire state of Massachusetts fell in to a depression. It was the end of an era, the Building #19 Era. People would just go there to escape, get their free coffee and cookies, listen to live music around the holidays and hang out on the furniture. Maybe the age of online shopping knocked it on it's head, but it was a great way to get out of the house and away from everyone you know........and come back happy! Whew, that was a long story; sorry!:rolleyes:
We have a place kinda like that... Not always 'high end', but good stuff at cheap prices..

5 acres under one roof... His old store was 2 acres :)

http://www.baileysdiscountcenter.com/gallery.php

1air_shots_001BHiG.jpg

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What kind of mod did Whiskey send you?

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got a pair of jeweler's goggles. Won't build w/o them. And your coils come out looking so much better.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sometimes my istick cuts out before 10 sec. I can't stand getting cut off, especially in bars:p
Anyone know why this happens?

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Thomas !!!!!! Hmmmm , not much new just working way too much . But............. I just booked a trip to Vegas . Yahoooooooooooooo

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sometimes my istick cuts out before 10 sec. I can't stand getting cut off, especially in bars
Anyone know why this happens?
It's a safety feature on the iStick. Innokin 's MVP has it, too.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a pair of jeweler's goggles. Won't build w/o them. And your coils come out looking so much better.

omg, that's really not a bad idea :) I see fine but I can not see that small, drives me crazy

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Thomas !!!!!! Hmmmm , not much new just working way too much . But............. I just booked a trip to Vegas . Yahoooooooooooooo

That's awesome! I declined a trip with the parents for the 17th this month, I love love going to Vegas, I had to slow down...I get in trouble out there :)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I went to Vegas once....too bloody hot. At the time I was living in NOT EXACTLY COOL Tucson.

VU Sponsors