Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wouldnt use Olive Oil on wood utensils or cutting boards.. It can go 'rancid' (oxidize) and support bacteria. Better is Mineral Oil or Linseed Oil (AKA Flaxseed Oil, or Flax Oil - NOT woodworking Linseed oil! It contains heavy metal dryers :eek:), a combination of both, or Mineral Oil mixed with a little Beeswax.

Yeah I know that can happen, but I've never had it go off on wooden utensils. They get much too much cleaning around here for the oil to really even stick around. I wash stuff like those in a hot and soapy 40% bleach solution. Gl with that going bad. ;-)

I appreciate it though. :)

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's like for some unknown reason everything just falls into place. This thing has been vaping like mad and I just can't put it down. I'm sitting here looking at all my more expensive clearos wondering why this evod (actually, the first pvd I ever bought) it out performing them all. And the Horchata is just like yuuuuummm. Sometimes I think vaping is controlled by the chaos theory.
I'm really glad you said that. I've been using Nautilus tanks and their BVC coils since they first came out. During the BF sale I decided to buy some new tanks that use the regular BVC coils. Somebody else (maybe ScaryZ or Buttkicker) said that their Regular BVC coils put out better flavor than the Nautilus ones. I pooh poohed it (because I didn't want to believe it) until I tried it myself. WTF! I was taken by advertising ( why am I surprised?). I've been using the reg. BVC coils in a Vivi Nova, Silo Lite and Davide. The flavor is so much more pronounced than my Nautilus tanks and their more expensive BVC coils. That's all I have to say except now I have 5 boxes of Nautilus BVC coils that I'm not going to use-waste of money. I'd be happy to trade for 5 boxes of reg. BVC coils.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That chicken I made, as a spicy chicken sandwich on nice soft Ciabatta with melty colby-jack cheese, Piquin sauce and Roma tomato/lettuce for fixin's :)

This is what happens when you use a verrry sharp knife....

You use a lot of chili and hot sauce......you must have epic bowels.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
One of the friars is insisting I watch "Grumpy Cat's Christmas" so I suppose I will bbl.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You use a lot of chili and hot sauce......you must have epic bowels.

Yeah, they work rather well.

Chillies are very good for the digestion system, the circulatory and immune systems and have more Vit-C and Antioxidants than an Orange.. :)

A link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/ptop/A292727

A chile reviewer I know had severely bad asthma before starting on 'em...it went away.

Last edited:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm really glad you said that. I've been using Nautilus tanks and their BVC coils since they first came out. During the BF sale I decided to buy some new tanks that use the regular BVC coils. Somebody else (maybe ScaryZ or Buttkicker) said that their Regular BVC coils put out better flavor than the Nautilus ones. I pooh poohed it (because I didn't want to believe it) until I tried it myself. WTF! I was taken by advertising ( why am I surprised?). I've been using the reg. BVC coils in a Vivi Nova, Silo Lite and Davide. The flavor is so much more pronounced than my Nautilus tanks and their more expensive BVC coils. That's all I have to say except now I have 5 boxes of Nautilus BVC coils that I'm not going to use-waste of money. I'd be happy to trade for 5 boxes of reg. BVC coils.
Wait, they fit in a vivi nova?

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
701927137ec19255ac3aa0b4b87f0784.jpg
You're looking much better! Heard you were doing well

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wait, they fit in a vivi nova?
Yeah, the plain Aspire BVCs. The cheaper ones. They are now selling a 'Vivi Nova BVC style'. BUT, don't let that throw you. It's the same tank; it just comes fitted with a BVC coil in it and one spare. I got mine cheap, I think, because it was advertised as a Vivi Nova BDC style. Fine with me, I just threw in the BVC. It states in the description that it will take the new BVC coils so I went for it and I'm glad. It cost $6.95 as opposed to what a Nautilus mini costs! And I'm telling you, the flavor is so much more concentrated. I'm kinda' thrown for a loop here! It's the Vivi Nova-S BDC Glassomizer at My Freedom Smokes. You can probably find it elsewhere, too. And they come in a gazillion fun colors:D

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, the plain Aspire BVCs. The cheaper ones. They are now selling a 'Vivi Nova BVC style'. BUT, don't let that throw you. It's the same tank; it just comes fitted with a BVC coil in it and one spare. I got mine cheap, I think, because it was advertised as a Vivi Nova BDC style. Fine with me, I just threw in the BVC. It states in the description that it will take the new BVC coils so I went for it and I'm glad. It cost $6.95 as opposed to what a Nautilus mini costs! And I'm telling you, the flavor is so much more concentrated. I'm kinda' thrown for a loop here! It's the Vivi Nova-S BDC Glassomizer at My Freedom Smokes. You can probably find it elsewhere, too.

i've been using those a long time and love them. being frugal like i am, why spend $25 for a tank when i can get 3 or 4 of them for that much? ;)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
i am sure it's delish, but i just can't bring myself to spend $2 per ml for juice. too scottish i reckon.
Ehmm. I'm as Scottish as it gets

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i've been using those a long time and love them. being frugal like i am, why spend $25 for a tank when i can get 3 or 4 of them for that much? ;)
See, you should talk about your gear more often! I always knew you were a smart lady:)Dodo, here, is always grateful for such wise advice.
upload_2014-12-8_22-27-20.jpeg

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, the plain Aspire BVCs. The cheaper ones. They are now selling a 'Vivi Nova BVC style'. BUT, don't let that throw you. It's the same tank; it just comes fitted with a BVC coil in it and one spare. I got mine cheap, I think, because it was advertised as a Vivi Nova BDC style. Fine with me, I just threw in the BVC. It states in the description that it will take the new BVC coils so I went for it and I'm glad. It cost $6.95 as opposed to what a Nautilus mini costs! And I'm telling you, the flavor is so much more concentrated. I'm kinda' thrown for a loop here! It's the Vivi Nova-S BDC Glassomizer at My Freedom Smokes. You can probably find it elsewhere, too. And they come in a gazillion fun colors:D
THANK YOU o_O

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hate waiting....should be a couple days now...

(FT order from Nov 30th.)

2014-12-08 08:26
LOS ANGELES, CA 90009, Arrived at USPS Facility, Your item arrived at our USPS facility in LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 on December 8, 2014 at 8:26 am.

2014-12-07 09:17
ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS), Processed Through Sort Facility

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
2014-12-04 12:52

CHINA, SHENZHEN EMS, Processed Through Sort Facility
2014-12-03 16:46

CHINA, Acceptance

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years