Alternate Universe

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I just talked to my son ugh now they are not sure they want to send him home today.
The Ditz in the office decided she would rather work from home, seeing as she works for the sales rep she is sleeping with it's fine. When she is here she kisses ass lol
Well at least you got one stressful thing out of the way, although it might be nice to have a mental punching bag around the office right now ;)

Are they just being really cautious with him or think that he might not be improving as well as previously thought?

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really hate cvs
Honestly, if we had started off using one of the nearby CVS stores we'd probably feel the same. Luckily we started with another and between me, my wife and my daughter we have like 20 scripts so they know us pretty well and have built a relationship over time, so they always call us with any questions, concerns, or updates if something can't be filled quickly and are happy to give us small amounts of pills to carry us over a weekend or holiday if our docs are not available or can't get an approval quick enough.

We have even had them call a local CVS to get a prescription filled when we were on vacation a couple of years ago and followed up the pharmacy and let us know when everything was taken care of.

Our town just recently got big enough to change to a city and still has a small town feel when it comes to the people in my area even if the trees are mostly gone and the roads are all 4 lane split roads instead of the little rural tree lined roads we had just 3 to 5 years ago ;(

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Honestly, if we had started off using one of the nearby CVS stores we'd probably feel the same. Luckily we started with another and between me, my wife and my daughter we have like 20 scripts so they know us pretty well and have built a relationship over time, so they always call us with any questions, concerns, or updates if something can't be filled quickly and are happy to give us small amounts of pills to carry us over a weekend or holiday if our docs are not available or can't get an approval quick enough.

We have even had them call a local CVS to get a prescription filled when we were on vacation a couple of years ago and followed up the pharmacy and let us know when everything was taken care of.

Our town just recently got big enough to change to a city and still has a small town feel when it comes to the people in my area even if the trees are mostly gone and the roads are all 4 lane split roads instead of the little rural tree lined roads we had just 3 to 5 years ago ;(
Honestly I've never had a problem with w CVS until I went to the one here.
There's always like a 20 minute line, they don't refill stuff on time, the stuff I don't want they refill ahead of time, the whole place is a mess

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
woman-plunging.gif

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oddly enough we don't even have a plunger at work I don't know what we'll do if the toilet ever gets backed up thank God it hasn't yet

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well at least you got one stressful thing out of the way, although it might be nice to have a mental punching bag around the office right now ;)

Are they just being really cautious with him or think that he might not be improving as well as previously thought?
I think they are being cautious at this time, they really do not want to send him home with pulmanary embolisms and his IVs have a tendancy of blowing, If they send him home on one the concern would be being able to get it back in ontime. They want to put in a pic line but because of all the scar tissue that has proven to be a challenge so I guess for the moment we are in limbo

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My heart hurts so badly today....just saying

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think they are being cautious at this time, they really do not want to send him home with pulmanary embolisms and his IVs have a tendancy of blowing, If they send him home on one the concern would be being able to get it back in ontime. They want to put in a pic line but because of all the scar tissue that has proven to be a challenge so I guess for the moment we are in limbo
tumblr_n9fb5wzA4W1rlz154o1_400_zps3dbba418.jpg

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah the rules we have to live by are crazy when it comes to trying to make our lives even marginally better huh?

Funny that the biggest benefit might be getting paid in free juice ;)

well, the free Atlantis was pretty cool. :p

but i get all of my juice from ITC Vapes. definitely worth paying for. ;)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello jensy and Whiskey

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I want to know how he has me on ignore on Tapatalk. when I try I still see ignored people's posts

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Who?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor