Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
No. However the only time you have ever addressed me was just now. You have "liked" a number of my posts despite most of what I type is sheer idiocy

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any body else feeling a little awkward or is it just me? o_O

That-Awkward-Moment-When-I-Thought.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
No I just feel horrible

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I feel disgusting and vile for a different reason that shall not be detailed in here beyond my admission that I have inadvertently hurt someone who was becoming very precious to me. I truly need to be poisoned

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel disgusting and vile for a different reason that shall not be detailed in here beyond my admission that I have inadvertently hurt someone who was becoming very precious to me. I truly need to be poisoned

No but you need to stare at this GIF for exactly 10 minutes straight, that is penance enough
tumblr_mudgvo7TvD1qf5do9o1_400_zpsnvmezu26.gif

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I wish lol

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dupe post from my Foodie thread... :p

I bought some super-cheap wooden spoons from Walmart, they were 88 cents for the three of 'em. ;-)
IDK what wood they are, possibly bamboo, but man the stuff was rough. They tore up my sponge when I washed them...so I though better of using them as-is and getting slivers.
surprised-010.gif

A little sanding with 100 grit sandpaper and a rub & soak with Olive Oil, and now look:

I also finally made those bigazz chicken breasts I'd brined. Only two of 'em, still about 3lbs worth.
Trimmed the fat and stuff, then sliced into manageable pieces. Big enough chunks for soups, burritos, brekky meals or such, but not too big.

Cooking broth has: water, some of the brine + chicken stock, chipotle in adobo, white wine, a dash of molasses, smokey green hab sauce, lots of chilli powders, dry sweet basil, garlic, onions and sweet peppers, a dash of Old Bay in lieu of celery, and a generous shot of Bhut Jolokia powder. No salt needed as the brine had plenty.

That's a 32oz container full of chicken and onions and peppers. Plus, I have about 4-5 cups of the liquid leftover to reduce for a sauce, or for cooking rice and/or pasta. :D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Those look very handy Caff!

Ya, the wooden spoons are very useful...especially for stuff that would stain my white nylon spoons on non-stick cookware. The same set but better quality was like $8 for three bloody bits of wood. Bah..I can finish them myself and save $$$.

I had one already, but it's getting really old...handed down from Mom =)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
did a dual horizontal build. It's designed for a quad vertical. You get TONS of clouds that way, but at a great sacrifice in flavour.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I threw some "Grilled Pineapple" by GNS Vapor in it and I'm not unhappy.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
All of the flavours by GNS are astounding!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
There are two shops online that handle some of their entire line....the complete line can be found via their Facebook page. I get mine locally a 510 Vapers (yes I practically live there)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The ones that really butter my parsnips are "Beetlejuice" "Grilled Pineapple" "Strawberries and Cream" "Fruit Loops"
The flavour accuracy is astonishing.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Keep on fighting sir! When you lose by decision to the ref........TIME TO QUIT.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I put in an order from FT late Thanksgiving night and got it today, Sunday! 11 days. I am truly astounded!
The avg for me is 12 days.. The quickest has been 8 days..

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dupe post from my Foodie thread... :p

I bought some super-cheap wooden spoons from Walmart, they were 88 cents for the three of 'em. ;-)
IDK what wood they are, possibly bamboo, but man the stuff was rough. They tore up my sponge when I washed them...so I though better of using them as-is and getting slivers.
surprised-010.gif

A little sanding with 100 grit sandpaper and a rub & soak with Olive Oil, and now look:

I also finally made those bigazz chicken breasts I'd brined. Only two of 'em, still about 3lbs worth.
Trimmed the fat and stuff, then sliced into manageable pieces. Big enough chunks for soups, burritos, brekky meals or such, but not too big.

Cooking broth has: water, some of the brine + chicken stock, chipotle in adobo, white wine, a dash of molasses, smokey green hab sauce, lots of chilli powders, dry sweet basil, garlic, onions and sweet peppers, a dash of Old Bay in lieu of celery, and a generous shot of Bhut Jolokia powder. No salt needed as the brine had plenty.

That's a 32oz container full of chicken and onions and peppers. Plus, I have about 4-5 cups of the liquid leftover to reduce for a sauce, or for cooking rice and/or pasta. :D
I wouldnt use Olive Oil on wood utensils or cutting boards.. It can go 'rancid' (oxidize) and support bacteria. Better is Mineral Oil or Linseed Oil (AKA Flaxseed Oil, or Flax Oil - NOT woodworking Linseed oil! It contains heavy metal dryers :eek:), a combination of both, or Mineral Oil mixed with a little Beeswax.

VU Sponsors