Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nothing like opening the last pack of bottlecaps and finding them all crushed!!!!!!!!!!
88596841_7c4fa22ed5.jpg

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nothing like opening the last pack of bottlecaps and finding them all crushed!!!!!!!!!!
88596841_7c4fa22ed5.jpg
I haven't seen those in ages! My favs were rootbeer.

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
British vernacular simply does not work with American ears or eyes.
Might I suggest the usage of "Twunt" instead....twice the insult, none of the glares!

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
and On that note I kinda like these, whats your opinion?
6a00e5508f1815883301127962f0c028a4-pi
I like how they look but...the laces come loose and then the shoes flap when you're walking. I had a pair of those Grecian platforms way back when. PITA

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
glare received, sir.

all i can say about those shoes....i would kill myself wearing them. i am a klutz.
When i was younger my mom use to call me Iza Klutz I fell all the time, guess it was the awkward growing years and me trying to slouch so I wasn't taller then my friends. Now she calls me Zelda no clue on that one

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
All of my wood boxes tend to be #005 or less

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
THIS JUST IN!: John at Wizard Modz found out that I am trolling REOs waiting for the Feb release of more Woodvils......and has committed to making one for me of a somewhat similar design!

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And I agree with @kelli I hate that word as well its vulgar
I agree I do not like the word and if anyone ever called me that to my face I would be sharing one of my fine leathers boots on their chest to leave a print for them to remember. However , I do have to use the word a couple of times a year when my mate gets into a rather pissy mood and treating everyone around as lesser. I tell him he has "Moody C Syndrome " And he gets the hint that I have had enough. So it does have some merit as well:p

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I agree I do not like the word and if anyone ever called me that to my face I would be sharing one of my fine leathers boots on their chest to leave a print for them to remember. However , I do have to use the word a couple of times a year when my mate gets into a rather pissy mood and treating everyone around as lesser. I tell him he has "Moody C Syndrome " And he gets the hint that I have had enough. So it does have some merit as well:p
Back home the "C" word is used to describe someone that talks a great deal of shit.....or the mouth in particular. We have other words to address the lady garden.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
THIS JUST IN!: John at Wizard Modz found out that I am trolling REOs waiting for the Feb release of more Woodvils......and has committed to making one for me of a somewhat similar design!
Grats, I hear those are hard to get:)

VU Sponsors