Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only one I'll drink on occasion is the original one lol I've never tried any of the others
I love the original.
But I think this one is my favorite.
They make some really good ones you should try em out.
I'm completely addicted to the damn things.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I threw up in my mouth a little bit.
funny as hell that there are so many that are out of stock.
People buy that shit for real?o_O
I would only buy something like that as a prank.

Office parties. People have 'ugly sweater' parties.

So, yeah, it's as a joke.;)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lazer cats you can wear...

FunQi-Mens-Laser-Cat-Zillas-Ugly-Christmas-Sweater-0-0.jpg

If it wasn't $50 freakin' bucks, I'd wear that.:D

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi @CaFF and @Fishee . Pretty good here. Getting up to the low 60s today! Seems like a perfect day to clean up the leaves and pine needles in the back yard. Or at least think about it. lol

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi @CaFF and @Fishee . Pretty good here. Getting up to the low 60s today! Seems like a perfect day to clean up the leaves and pine needles in the back yard. Or at least think about it. lol

It's about 35F now, nice and sunny though.

Today:
High 38 | Low 27 °F
0% Chance of Precip.

Just watching Football. :D

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Upper 50s here and sunny. I'm quite happeh today.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hiya Whiskey

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm right @ 50f.. Good thing too as I still have no furnace and 40's is too hot for burning wood w/o opening a window..

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm right @ 50f.. Good thing too as I still have no furnace and 40's is too hot for burning wood w/o opening a window..

Ya, I turned off the breaker for the dual 6' baseboards in the living room. Just too much $$$ to use 'em.
I keep the BR and Bathroom tiny ones set to 50F too, plenty warm when you account for heat from cooking, Tiki and I, the computer, and the downstairs apts. :D

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I overheat easily so I keep the house at 68 year 'round

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just checked the thermometer on the wall between the kitchen and the LR, it says 62F.
Not bad, considering there's no heat nearby and it's 35F outside. :)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My cats are hopeless when it comes to cuddling

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
**warm hugs**

Poor circulation mebbe? My Mum was like that..she also had pernicious anemia though. :(
Not sure, more worried about my left arm, I can hardly lift it been like this for several months , now its getting worse. I have Dr.s apt first week of January.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My cats are hopeless when it comes to cuddling

Awww.... Odd, they are social creatures, they like to be near their mates usually.

Mine isn't a lap-cat by any means, plus she's too large and heavy for me to be comfortable that way.
But, she is affectionate and always curls up at bedtime. Damn warm furball she is. =)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh they populate the bed like they own it. Especially if I am on it...but they like their space

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh they populate the bed like they own it. Especially if I am on it...but they like their space

Tiki's grown into it. Just two years ago, she'd barely be near me when sleeping and now she wants belly rubs and likes being held...but never picked up.

The last month or so, she's gotten into this thing where she folds her front paws under and then against my knuckles...IDK where she got that one. lol...

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure, more worried about my left arm, I can hardly lift it been like this for several months , now its getting worse. I have Dr.s apt first week of January.
Whiskey have you tried a chiropractor ? My arm can get like that if my neck or spine is out.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think its the joint, I can hear it rub & crack when I move it. Extreme pain when I lift it a certain way, dull pain otherwise, it may be inflamed.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My elbow used to be like that after I was shot. Ultimately got it replaced

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think its the joint, I can hear it rub & crack when I move it. Extreme pain when I lift it a certain way, dull pain otherwise, it may be inflamed.
Hmmm sounds like your rotator cuff. If you have a small pillow tuck it in your armpit and down your side tonight when you go to sleep and if you roll over try to keep it with you and that might help .

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Perhaps you fractured or dislocated it?

I have a messed-up pinky finger because I'd broken it playing softball when I was 19 and then rode my bike 5 miles home.
A day or two later it went numb ...never got it set right so it sticks out like a proper tea-pinky...lol

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm sounds like your rotator cuff. If you have a small pillow tuck it in your armpit and down your side tonight when you go to sleep and if you roll over try to keep it with you and that might help .
Perhaps you fractured or dislocated it?

I have a messed-up pinky finger because I'd broken it playing softball when I was 19 and then rode my bike 5 miles home.
A day or two later it went numb ...never got it set right so it sticks out like a proper tea-pinky...lol

Good idea Jensy, I slept with a body pillow but I also sleep on my left side I'll try a small pillow like you said, Thanks:)
No Caff, I don't think its dislocated, I would have remembered if that had happened

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
No idea. They replaced the entire end of my elbow with a large cap to replace all the pieces that were pinned together.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In the shoulder?

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
:( I can't believe they're making you wait so long.

VU Sponsors