Member For 4 Years
Ah, I see now.....tasty...

Mine's better. =)

Yummy-Dress.jpg
I bet on a really hot day she smells absolutely delesious

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lifeforce isn't by Lynch, but its in one of my top 20 faves along with Andromeda Strain. The sick thing about the Andromeda Strain is that facilities actually exist to deal with spaceborn virus's, and they do have atomic weapon self destruction capabilities. Scary shit since they actually exist in Europe, Canada, Russia, Australia, and America.

Reminds me of another fave flick: "The Thing" from 1982.

The recent remake was ok, but nothing like the original. :)

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lifeforce isn't by Lynch, but its in one of my top 20 faves along with Andromeda Strain. The sick thing about the Andromeda Strain is that facilities actually exist to deal with spaceborn virus's, and they do have atomic weapon self destruction capabilities. Scary shit since they actually exist in Europe, Canada, Russia, Australia, and America.
ah, gotcha.
I read the Andromeda Strain and seen the flick.
It is crazy shit what the governments are willing to do in case one of those hypothetical situations were to occur

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I never could get into Blue Velvet. I did like Lifeforce though. I mean what male teenager doesn't like a nubile space vampire? Don't remember Patrick Stewart's part, but I don't think he was important back then ;)
He was the shrink they doped up to get to the female vampire's life force, after the BDSM session with the kinky nurse.

Last edited:

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ah, gotcha.
I read the Andromeda Strain and seen the flick.
It is crazy shit what the governments are willing to do in case one of those hypothetical situations were to occur
Yea, my old man was in the service his entire career and told me some stuff when he was drunk at home that he shouldn't have, some of the stuff was along the lines of the Andromeda Strain. He also told me to never join government agencies with 3 letters acronyms for their names.

Last edited:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Reminds me of another fave flick: "The Thing" from 1982.

The recent remake was ok, but nothing like the original. :)
That was a classic, and I think that the "remake" started off trying to be a pre-quel and then the writer completely lost focus...

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
He was the shrink they doped up to get to the female vampire's life force, after the BDSM session with the kinky nurse.
Nope... still can just remember the naked female version...

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a221_Slipperydick.jpg

There may be an error in there though...
LOL there's no error in a slippery dick.
It's perfect just the way it is.

Thank you IMI your slippery dick image has made me very happy.
And to think that a slippery dick could be up to 8 inches long!
I'm thinking the average size for a slippery dick is more along 5 to 6 inches long.
I wonder what kind of girth the slippery dick has.
I also wonder if the slippery dick is a fast or slow mover.
Either way, it's a slippery dick so I bet it's hard to handle.
You can probably tell that I like the slippery dick.
Thanks again IMI.
The slippery dick, that's why I love you man.:)

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Blue Velvet by Lynch is another good movie

If you like sexy nubile female space vampires, Lifeforce is a great movie. It's got everything, A Sexy female space vampire, BDSM, London being destroyed, walking dead, Jean Luc Piccard possessed by a female vampire's spirit.

You guys are on it. Blue Velvet is the best Lynch. I will testify in court! :D Eraserhead, certainly, though I saw Grandmother before that and it's equally memorable. Amazing for a student film.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That one was a remake, and the best I agree. The original was just too much a typical 50s monster movie.
Funny... as soon as I read the words "That was a remake..." I immediately thought that you were going to point out things from the 2011 version that show how it was not supposed to be a pre-quel of the 80's version and started to fomulate a thought about how the 80's version an adaptation of a 50's movie, then I got to the rest of your sentence and LOL'd

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea, my old man was in the service his entire career and told me some stuff when he was drunk at home that he shouldn't have, some of the stuff was along the lines of the Andromeda Strain. He also told me to never join government agencies with 3 letters acronyms for their names.
Ugh, that used to drive me nuts. My dad commanded Titan II missile silos and then oversaw the dismantling of them and was on the list to advise the pres in case of a nuclear war for a number of years and we'd be talking about something and then all the sudden he'd shut up and tell me to change the topic.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I was going to like that but for some reason the pic of the kid in the context of the picture when I was already questioning how young the girl wearing the dress was just wouldn't let me...

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Funny... as soon as I read the words "That was a remake..." I immediately thought that you were going to point out things from the 2011 version that show how it was not supposed to be a pre-quel of the 80's version and started to fomulate a thought about how the 80's version an adaptation of a 50's movie, then I got to the rest of your sentence and LOL'd

I've tried watchiing the Original 50's version..just not into it.

Plus, there's this:

Carpenter considers The Thing to be the first part of his Apocalypse Trilogy, followed by Prince of Darkness and In the Mouth of Madness

Now, that is a nice bit of work... :)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL there's no error in a slippery dick.
It's perfect just the way it is.

Thank you IMI your slippery dick image has made me very happy.
And to think that a slippery dick could be up to 8 inches long!
I'm thinking the average size for a slippery dick is more along 5 to 6 inches long.
I wonder what kind of girth the slippery dick has.
I also wonder if the slippery dick is a fast or slow mover.
Either way, it's a slippery dick so I bet it's hard to handle.
You can probably tell that I like the slippery dick.
Thanks again IMI.
The slippery dick, that's why I love you man.:)
I knew it was going to go over well, but I have to say that your response really did make me laugh. :)

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was going to like that but for some reason the pic of the kid in the context of the picture when I was already questioning how young the girl wearing the dress was just wouldn't let me...
Did it for contrast and a bit of shock value.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've tried watchiing the Original 50's version..just not into it.

Plus, there's this:

Now, that is a nice bit of work... :)
After my surgery I went on a 50's sci fi movie stint in addition to almost every Twilight Zone episode and The Outer Limits. The 50's version is definitely a lot slower with the campy style of the era but I still liked it. Always been a big fan of War of the World and Day the Earth Stood Still too.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

:D See, if I wrote clearer sentences that got right to the point I would have deprived you of that wee moment of synchronicity. Bad riting duz gud! ;)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After my surgery I went on a 50's sci fi movie stint in addition to almost every Twilight Zone episode and The Outer Limits. The 50's version is definitely a lot slower with the campy style of the era but I still liked it. Always been a big fan of War of the World and Day the Earth Stood Still too.

It's funny, I love those two TV shows, but have a hard time watching the old horror movies of the era.

Some I like though, like the classic On the Beach: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053137/
Or, "Panic in the Year Zero"

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's funny, I love those two TV shows, but have a hard time watching the old horror movies of the era.

Some I like though, like the classic On the Beach: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053137/
Or, "Panic in the Year Zero"
Wow, never heard of either of them, granted I'll never claim to have ever put a dent in classic sci fi movie library, but there really aren't that many of them so I'm a bit surprised especially given the rating of On the Beach.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL glad to hear that I was being dense with my phonetical skills, was expecting a SMH moment

Actually, I think I may be the one who was being dense ... I had not even consdered that aspect. :(

Now I'm wondering if I should change it. :confused:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So if I stopped responding in the middle of a conversation, I'll apologize now. I got a bit irritated in another thread and even though I recognize that my censor circuit has once again been compromised by missing a few pills this week... I'm not a big fan of erasing posts and quite frankly what I said I meant... but anyhow... I'm still a bit irritated and took a lorazepam to try to calm down so I might drop off kind of suddenly at some point.

Moral of the story, don't take it personally if you say something eloquent and it looks like I completely blow you off becuase I thought it was your normal drivel :)

VU Sponsors