Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok...
giphy.gif
Arrrggghhh! I replied to say think you for the censor and then when I hit reply the damn picture showed up huge on my laptop screen...

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Arrrggghhh! I replied to say think you for the censor and then when I hit reply the damn picture showed up huge on my laptop screen...

:( drat...sorry about that....it should only be 550px × 700px (scaled to 377px × 480px) though.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now for some reality:

Now for a prank:
I really really want one of those costumes for my dog. Saw a video of one chasing a terrified guy in an alley.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah especially on the nights I close the store for some reason.
Fuckin drives me absolutely insaner.
It's a pepperoni nightmare
I used to get dreams about the chickens reassembling themselves and climbing out of the pressure deep fryer. Almost like the movie Eraser Head with the squirting chicken at dinner. That movie was just fucking warped on so many levels.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to get dreams about the chickens reassembling themselves and climbing out of the pressure deep fryer. Almost like the movie Eraser Head with the squirting chicken at dinner. That movie was just fucking warped on so many levels.
Sounds like a movie I would enjoy.:)
And those are some pretty twisted dreams mano_O

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fishee,

You can download the movie, or get it on Netflix. Once you see it, I guarantee you will be changed. It is a very, very, very strange movie.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Man it sucks that I don't even feel safe replying to messages now @CaFF @Fishee and @franciscan

I really fought my curiosity hard not to open Caff's and Fishee's but didn't think twice about passing up Franciscans :eek:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Man it sucks that I don't even feel safe replying to messages now @CaFF @Fishee and @franciscan

I really fought my curiosity hard not to open Caff's and Fishee's but didn't think twice about passing up Franciscans :eek:

Well, IDK what to say.....I wasn't aware that quoting them made them visible..that's kinda silly that it does that... :(

I'll try not to include those strobing sort.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Even worse, I don't recall even hearing of it before :(
Blue Velvet by Lynch is another good movie

If you like sexy nubile female space vampires, Lifeforce is a great movie. It's got everything, A Sexy female space vampire, BDSM, London being destroyed, walking dead, Jean Luc Piccard possessed by a female vampire's spirit.

Last edited:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, IDK what to say.....I wasn't aware that quoting them made them visible..that's kinda silly that it does that... :(

I'll try not to include those strobing sort.
Thanks, but don't worry about it. I detect them pretty quick and scroll right by em fast enough now that I'm more used to them. Just the first forum that I've pariticipated in that was so much like a hang out it took me a bit to get used to it. Now I know something new to do.

I really do appreciate the expresion of thoughtfullness though :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, but don't worry about it. I detect them pretty quick and scroll right by em fast enough now that I'm more used to them. Just the first forum that I've pariticipated in that was so much like a hang out it took me a bit to get used to it. Now I know something new to do.

I really do appreciate the expresion of thoughtfullness though :)

I'm pretty used to epic chat threads..heheh...

And, you're welcome. :)

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

If you like sexy nubile female space vampires, Lifeforce is a great movie. It's got everything, Sexy female space vampires, BDSM, London being destroyed, walking dead, Jean Luc Piccard possessed by a female vampire's spirit.
Yeah I'm wanting to see all of Lynch's stuff

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damnit I didn't do that right let's try again...

tumblr_m9qn9qPgL41r17fy2[1].jpg

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

If you like sexy nubile female space vampires, Lifeforce is a great movie. It's got everything, A Sexy female space vampire, BDSM, London being destroyed, walking dead, Jean Luc Piccard possessed by a female vampire's spirit.
I never could get into Blue Velvet. I did like Lifeforce though. I mean what male teenager doesn't like a nubile space vampire? Don't remember Patrick Stewart's part, but I don't think he was important back then ;)

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I'm wanting to see all of Lynch's stuff
Lifeforce isn't by Lynch, but its in one of my top 20 faves along with Andromeda Strain. The sick thing about the Andromeda Strain is that facilities actually exist to deal with spaceborn virus's, and they do have atomic weapon self destruction capabilities. Scary shit since they actually exist in Europe, Canada, Russia, Australia, and America.

VU Sponsors