Alternate Universe

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I know. This is getting kinda dry (no pun intended). What kind of juicy topic can we open up? I was wondering if Caff gets some kind of award or something
I'm just reading at this point.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm that's interesting.
Ever notice the hubby does a crappy job every time you interrupt him for some honey-do? But, if you let it build up until he notices, then it gets done good and correct? Thats why.. Its not 'cause he doesnt want to listen to you.. Its just that he doesnt think its worth interrupting his work or play yet ;)

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I loooove their flavorings!
I don't have issues with additives and flavors don't have to be organic or anything but I was wondering if any one here heard of Nature's Flavors? There's a bunch of posts on ECF. And the selection is like nothing I've seen before.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't have issues with additives and flavors don't have to be organic or anything but I was wondering if any one here heard of Nature's Flavors? There's a bunch of posts on ECF. And the selection is like nothing I've seen before.
Might ask over in DIY land

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ever notice the hubby does a crappy job every time you interrupt him for some honey-do? But, if you let it build up until he notices, then it gets done good and correct? Thats why.. Its not 'cause he doesnt want to listen to you.. Its just that he doesnt think its worth interrupting his work or play yet ;)
Please tell My fiancé this lol

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not married:Dbut I find your explanation interesting enough to take note:)

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Their carrot cake is horrible

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Deader than dead in here....there must be some truly amazing nonsense on the telly tonight.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank goodness you did not reverse that already unpleasant mistake................OUCH!!!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Deader than dead in here....there must be some truly amazing nonsense on the telly tonight.
This is depressing
images

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
<----guilty of dozing off for a bit. got really sweepy. yawn.gif

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok...the "$100 Apple Pie" by Northern Lights that I thought I did not like....is quite tasty in a gennie!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
She went to bed but I will tell her you said hi!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am sitting here grinning for no apparent reason.....or at least not apparent to the casual bystander. :)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sunday, I off tomorrow and like every week I oh..so look forward to my best time "solitude"......just time to myself to just sit here and do nothing :). Watched the game, having a few beers...life is good! Busy week coming up..

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sunday, I off tomorrow and like every week I oh..so look forward to my best time "solitude"......just time to myself to just sit here and do nothing :). Watched the game, having a few beers...life is good! Busy week coming up..
I love those moments!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So any big plans for the upcoming week?......I think you said stay home and mass? I am having the parents over on Christmas and spending time with the girls this weekend. We do this tradition called making quite a few tamales :)
I miss green corn tamales at Christmas time back when I was in southern Arizona! Pretty much Mass and home....might spend time at the Friary cooking for my brothers.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, we tend to get our fill of turkey after thanksgiving and we go with Mexican style food for Christmas :D We do tamales and enchiladas...I am actually pretty good cook and that's my specialty lol

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, we tend to get our fill of turkey after thanksgiving and we go with Mexican style food for Christmas :D We do tamales and enchiladas...I am actually pretty good cook and that's my specialty lol
Just let me know when to be there.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You ever feel like a road trip.. your more than welcome to come visit my family in Colorado, I am pretty normal and not to weird :)
I cannae promise the same about muhself!

VU Sponsors