Alternate Universe

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I see. We're not good enough. Now I'm more depressed. I have failed:( Don't listen to me. I'm a jackass
Now now... Was just busy playing a game.. I worked hard earlier ;)

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Resolved:

worstchristmasalbums071.jpg

That is, the nuttin' (or almost nuttin') for Christmas part. That's what we decided. :)

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning All:)
tumblr_mwu6e6JQ4w1sjwvlio1_500_zps7c836899.jpg

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah, he has too many laundry baskets. the trick is to only have one, then when it's full, you have to do a load. :)
That still doesn't help me... the dirty pile just builds around the basket and I have to make multiple trips lol

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad that our Peyton is working out for you guys. Hate the way he got traded. Really hated the way Irsay treated Manning as well as several other veteran players that year.
AGREED! I actually don't mind watching the Broncos now and seeing them do good.... Mad respect for that guy!

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't have issues with additives and flavors don't have to be organic or anything but I was wondering if any one here heard of Nature's Flavors? There's a bunch of posts on ECF. And the selection is like nothing I've seen before.
I've tried a few and didn't like them. There is one that gets recommended...ginger maybe? Sorry for not answering earlier, I was couch potato-ing last night, think my Achilles tendon is f'd up.

Good morning all!
200.gif

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've tried a few and didn't like them. There is one that gets recommended...ginger maybe? Sorry for not answering earlier, I was couch potato-ing last night, think my Achilles tendon is f'd up.

Good morning all!
200.gif
Mornin gg! I hate to hear that...

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
57161277.jpg

My wife misplaced her Grandmothers Antique Bone China Coffee Cup somewhere in the house, now she's on a tear to find it - and yes, she really needs coffee atm.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a dumb text-speak question. I get texts from MCV about current sales and it always says 'stop2end' at the end of the texts. Since I don't really buy vendor juice anymore, do I text just 'stop' or the whole 'stop2end'? Told you it was dumb. lol

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a dumb text-speak question. I get texts from MCV about current sales and it always says 'stop2end' at the end of the texts. Since I don't really buy vendor juice anymore, do I text just 'stop' or the whole 'stop2end'? Told you it was dumb. lol
I'd like to know the answer to this question, too

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would try both :)

VU Sponsors