Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I made 7 different kinds of cookies so far plus 2 batches of fudge, still need to do a few more cookies cinnamon bread and bananna bread (from scratch)
You are on the ball! My mom used to make that many. I'm lucky if I pull off two or three kinds lol

Normally do anise cookies, no bake, gingerbread

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i wish to see the sun. i've forgotten what it looks like.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
:eek:

morning muth and Tina.

i think cloupor has made my new line of mods! :)

http://www.cloupor.com/cloupor-mini-30w-vv-vw-box-mod-for-sale
i mean, how can i resist? they're "very easy to bring!"
gargle_blaster_smiley.gif

:p
But is it "worth every penis"?
http://advanced-vapors.myshopify.co...entic-firepipes-fully-mechanical-wood-box-mod
*See last review*

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi You guys and gals, had to be at the hospital again, Mom's having complications, but is resting again, she needs rest big time.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi You guys and gals, had to be at the hospital again, Mom's having complications, but is resting again, she needs rest big time.
My prayers are with her and with you.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Had brekkie and tea this morning as usual...and made arrangements with a local produce wholesaler to have a perpetual monthly delivery of fresh fruits and veg delivered to the local Poor Clare monastery!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL my son just called me, he says MOM I have an emergency, i ask him what the problem is and he responds with I think someone stole all the cookies!!!! LOL
That IS an emergency!

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
She's the active sort who doesn't think much of rest? Anyway, hopefully she'll be home before Xmas!

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Soooooooooo xmas is so hairy because I am trying to see everyone and make it to xmas parties but you can only go to so many, right. O.k so this year I said I will throw a big party at the acerage for everyone and sent out invites on my personal email I just hit send to all. Ha ha FACK I just tallied up from my replies this morn and have 128 people coming so far and still have the rest of this week for remaining replies. Chit called up the caterers and upped everything again. OH MY GAWD I am tired already just planning this thing. (head desk)

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Soooooooooo xmas is so hairy because I am trying to see everyone and make it to xmas parties but you can only go to so many, right. O.k so this year I said I will throw a big party at the acerage for everyone and sent out invites on my personal email I just hit send to all. Ha ha FACK I just tallied up from my replies this morn and have 128 people coming so far and still have the rest of this week for remaining replies. Chit called up the caterers and upped everything again. OH MY GAWD I am tired already just planning this thing. (head desk)
Might as well see if a couple is getting married and have their reception at your place :D :D :D

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Might as well see if a couple is getting married and have their reception at your place :D :D :D
Well...... you kinda hit a sore spot. My mate said why don't we just get married because everyone will be there and I laughed. Turns out he was serious :( I did not mean to hurt his feelings but I have been with this man for 15 years and have said no since the beginning so I really thought he understood and had given up on the idea. Guess not . I just don't see the point after this long.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a dumb text-speak question. I get texts from MCV about current sales and it always says 'stop2end' at the end of the texts. Since I don't really buy vendor juice anymore, do I text just 'stop' or the whole 'stop2end'? Told you it was dumb. lol
stop... But if that doesnt work, try stop2end :D

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well...... you kinda hit a sore spot. My mate said why don't we just get married because everyone will be there and I laughed. Turns out he was serious :( I did not mean to hurt his feelings but I have been with this man for 15 years and have said no since the beginning so I really thought he understood and had given up on the idea. Guess not . I just don't see the point after this long.

VU Sponsors