m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
stay close to a loo today ;)

I never have that problem with Taco Bell or White Castle. Which is weird because my system can be VERY sensitive.
In fact, White Castle is for suppah tonight!

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
But this is the VU. Moderator is just a glorified word for babysitter here and since most of us are adults he'll have plenty of time to kick back and bs, like always. Besides... how would he keep himself at the top of the post count list if he didn't ;)
This just has way to much target material for me to pass up.

1st. "Babysitter" Really?

2nd. Just what makes you think adult when you read ANYBODY'S posts?

3rd. All he would have to do to keep the top post count would be to swoop down on anything/everything that could be considered offensive non-PC... I mean,holy hell MoFo, he could start with your name...

Grampa will now stop poking Hobby with a stick...

By the way... Congrats Hobby

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, the tackiness that can come out in a family when someone dies is currently blowing my mind and boiling my fucking blood.
I feel for you Hun. Just try to understand that they ARE family even when when they are being........... Some deal with lose poorly.....

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I feel for you Hun. Just try to understand that they ARE family even when when they are being........... Some deal with lose poorly.....

No actually, she is my EX cousin-in-law that I've never met, and Grammie met one time, MAYBE twice max. Tacky cunt trying to claim the one thing that was promised to me, the only granddaughter after 3 sons and 3 grandsons.
I feel bad for even wanting it now. Maybe I should just let her have it and not be a fucking vulture like her.

Last edited:

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I never have that problem with Taco Bell or White Castle. Which is weird because my system can be VERY sensitive.
In fact, White Castle is for suppah tonight!

such a diet you have there, hon. ;)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
image.jpg

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
such a diet you have there, hon. ;)

Right now? Yes. I am an emotional eater and I'm going completely off the fucking rails for the last few months. And I've ruined all my hard work and weight loss from last year. :(

Last edited:

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No actually, she is my EX cousin-in-law that I've never met, and Grammie met one time, MAYBE twice max. Tacky cunt trying to claim the one thing that was promised to me, the only granddaughter after 3 sons and 3 grandsons.
I feel bad for even wanting it now. Maybe I should just let her have it and not be a fucking vulture like her.

Ok so now the plan is, I get what was promised to me but I basically have to keep it secret. They're chipping in to get her a cheap pawn shop item to trick and placate her. Fucking WACKADOOS, the lot of 'em

At least that reminded me a good song, tho. Sorry for cluttering up the Alternate Universe with arrtarded family dramas. Just listen to this song, it'll make up for it. :)

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Aw Mermaid. Try not to feel badly for accepting something that was promised to you. When my Dad passed, we took our turns at listing things we were going to keep, if anyone had issue with something you called, then it would be discussed. After every little thing I listed, my very young (at the time), nephew would shout out, "I wanted that!". Eventually his dad shouted out, "SHUT. UP!". I was basically bringing home trinkets. Not a car, large yard equipment, not fancy things at all. Accept what your Grammie wanted you to have with no guilt, honey. Bless your heart.
bighug.gif

And tell that ho to SUCK IT.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Aw Mermaid. Try not to feel badly for accepting something that was promised to you. When my Dad passed, we took our turns at listing things we were going to keep, if anyone had issue with something you called, then it would be discussed. After every little thing I listed, my very young (at the time), nephew would shout out, "I wanted that!". Eventually his dad shouted out, "SHUT. UP!". I was basically bringing home trinkets. Not a car, large yard equipment, not fancy things at all. Accept what your Grammie wanted you to have with no guilt, honey. Bless your heart.
bighug.gif

And tell that ho to SUCK IT.

I am not much of a fighter but if I ever do go to Alaska to see that part of the family like I've always wanted to, I WILL find this piece of gutter trash and I WILL give her a nice imprint of Grammie's real ring, when I punch her square in her crosseyed ugly fucking mug whilst I'm wearing it.

:)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i hate that "c" word.

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Never feel guilty about wanting what is yours... Tell her it was promised to you, and then just take it. Better to have some be upset than to loose your memorys....

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I gotta feed it but what
In the wild, land hermit crabs eat a wide variety of foods: fallen fruit, decaying wood, leaf litter, plants and grasses, and items washed ashore by the tide. They are not fussy eaters by nature and have even been observed eating poop!
Food & Feeding - Hermit-Crabs.com
www.hermit-crabs.com/food.html

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I like to be called Miss Americunt. Fun little nick I picked up in Australia.
Hah! I'll pass, thank you ... with me, you have to earn it ... in a non-positive way.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, the tackiness that can come out in a family when someone dies is currently blowing my mind and boiling my fucking blood.
BTDT have the t-shirt. And sooner or later (hopefully not for a loooong time) I'll have to deal with the same greedy entitled bitch once again. Joy.

Jury duty so far was a lot of sitting around having the names of 100 people called twice. Gotta call them at 6pm to find out what I'm doing tomorrow.

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This just has way to much target material for me to pass up.

1st. "Babysitter" Really?

2nd. Just what makes you think adult when you read ANYBODY'S posts?

3rd. All he would have to do to keep the top post count would be to swoop down on anything/everything that could be considered offensive non-PC... I mean,holy hell MoFo, he could start with your name...

Grampa will now stop poking Hobby with a stick...

By the way... Congrats Hobby

Muhahaha if he did crack down on everything offensive or non-pc he'd no longer be a mod here, have you listened to Joe speak? And yeah.. my name.. that's a sensitive subject... those evil mods on another forum and I got into a argument over it.. made me, *sniff sob sniff* ... CHANGE IT. I mean come on it's rated pg13... Anyway, nah... Hobby is good people, he'll remember the bowels of this forum from which he sprang.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Muhahaha if he did crack down on everything offensive or non-pc he'd no longer be a mod here, have you listened to Joe speak? And yeah.. my name.. that's a sensitive subject... those evil mods on another forum and I got into a argument over it.. made me, *sniff sob sniff* ... CHANGE IT. I mean come on it's rated pg13... Anyway, nah... Hobby is good people, he'll remember the bowels of this forum from which he sprang.

i_say_fuck_a_lot1.jpg

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was watching Naked and Afraid last night and those people were eating tons of hermit crab. Poor things. My kids used to have a bunch of them and put on races.

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kelli has been having Hobby withdrawals... Give her some of your special attention ;)

VU Sponsors