Donald Bickers

1.jpg
looks like a case of Endickitis,only the end sticks up

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL do tell!!!
Best to wait till I have had some wine. Oh fuck it here goes-

Well when I was younger and naive I slept with a man that had a crooked penis. Now I did not know that this was possible. So when I was touching it I thought HMMMMMMMMM whhhhhhhhhhhat ! So afterwards I asked him if he had broken it at sometime. OH MY GAWD he was not impressed. I was not trying to insult him in the least . I really did not understand. So we all use to get together for Sunday meals at my parents house , so at the dinner table I had asked about. bwahahhahahahahahahhaha I thought my father was going to pass out from laughing so hard as well as everyone else for that matter. He then explained even though they called it a boner there was no bone in it to break. bwhahahhahahah:rolleyes:

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Best to wait till I have had some wine. Oh fuck it here goes-

Well when I was younger and naive I slept with a man that had a crooked penis. Now I did not know that this was possible. So when I was touching it I thought HMMMMMMMMM whhhhhhhhhhhat ! So afterwards I asked him if he had broken it at sometime. OH MY GAWD he was not impressed. I was not trying to insult him in the least . I really did not understand. So we all use to get together for Sunday meals at my parents house , so at the dinner table I had asked about. bwahahhahahahahahahhaha I thought my father was going to pass out from laughing so hard as well as everyone else for that matter. He then explained even though they called it a boner there was no bone in it to break. bwhahahhahahah:rolleyes:
LOL poor guy you must have crushed him.. But asking about it at the dinner table priceless!!! I knew we were related now where do I send the imposter sister so I can have you back

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I called my brother a dildo at the dinner table when I was nine. Hae two screws in my right cheek as a souvenir.

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL poor guy you must have crushed him.. But asking about it at the dinner table priceless!!! I knew we were related now where do I send the imposter sister so I can have you back
LOL ooh I have a sister that is a stick in the mud as well. Pair them up and pair us up, PERFECT ! I have a superb family we laugh and laugh when we are all together. We could talk about anything openly but I have always been considered the wild card because nobody knew what was going to come out of my mouth at any given time. Now my Mom who is one classy lady would just shake her head , roll her eyes and say "You take after your Father"

JustMe you would fit in perfect with my family:D

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL ooh I have a sister that is a stick in the mud as well. Pair them up and pair us up, PERFECT ! I have a superb family we laugh and laugh when we are all together. We could talk about anything openly but I have always been considered the wild card because nobody knew what was going to come out of my mouth at any given time. Now my Mom who is one classy lady would just shake her head , roll her eyes and say "You take after your Father"

JustMe you would fit in perfect with my family:D
LOL sounds like my family I am the wild child My mom is awsome I tell her everything, 4 sister 2 brothers how is it I am the only one that will dance on top the car waiting for a train to go by while still sober (they were all drunk so I had to lure them into my world) this was after getting thrown out of a boring bar for starting a champain/food fight. What can I say I was bored

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
We tend to do that........sometimes it can be quite intentional.
you have no idea, yesterday I worked til 6 Doctor right after home at 7:30 , its raining here he asked if I picked up the drywall , no its raining I don't want it wet before I get it home (I have a pick up he has a youkon XL). He gets it and yells at me about excuses wtf. Did I mention I got home cooked dinner and cleaned the house

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
you have no idea, yesterday I worked til 6 Doctor right after home at 7:30 , its raining here he asked if I picked up the drywall , no its raining I don't want it wet before I get it home (I have a pick up he has a youkon XL). He gets it and yells at me about excuses wtf. Did I mention I got home cooked dinner and cleaned the house
Idiocy

Last edited:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My day to just vent... having a really crappy day. Went out of my way to make sure my daughter had one present to open on xmas and she looked at my email confirmation and ruined it.

While trying to open a new bank account for her, they denied opening it because the questions to verify her identity didn't match our responses and when trying to order her free annual reports, it said that she had already downloaded her annual for Transunion and Equifax's identity questions didn't match so we couldn't get it either. So... looks like at 19 she might already be a victim of identity theft.

Son's gastro system is all screwed up again today and he ran all over the house spreading crap everywhere and the dogs got hold of his depends and did their own spreading before we caught them.

Wife bugging me to take care of a present for one of her clients while she is in her normal winter depression state and comletely ignoring her own family and spending what little money we have this year on her elderly clients.

Wife yells at me because I bought my son play doh for christmas with some of the money my parents sent for his gifts from them, and then got mad because I used some of it to buy him a new pair of Converse Chuck Taylors and didn't order her a pair.

Back hurts and was out of it yesterday because of taking a muscle relaxant after running around to appt's for Ethan yesterday. Planned to spend some time with my grandmother today and of course that isn't happening.

Thank fully I can fade into the bliss of Ministry and unwind to the the pure energy release of some solid industrial music!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My day to just vent... having a really crappy day. Went out of my way to make sure my daughter had one present to open on xmas and she looked at my email confirmation and ruined it.

While trying to open a new bank account for her, they denied opening it because the questions to verify her identity didn't match our responses and when trying to order her free annual reports, it said that she had already downloaded her annual for Transunion and Equifax's identity questions didn't match so we couldn't get it either. So... looks like at 19 she might already be a victim of identity theft.

Son's gastro system is all screwed up again today and he ran all over the house spreading crap everywhere and the dogs got hold of his depends and did their own spreading before we caught them.

Wife bugging me to take care of a present for one of her clients while she is in her normal winter depression state and comletely ignoring her own family and spending what little money we have this year on her elderly clients.

Wife yells at me because I bought my son play doh for christmas with some of the money my parents sent for his gifts from them, and then got mad because I used some of it to buy him a new pair of Converse Chuck Taylors and didn't order her a pair.

Back hurts and was out of it yesterday because of taking a muscle relaxant after running around to appt's for Ethan yesterday. Planned to spend some time with my grandmother today and of course that isn't happening.

Thank fully I can fade into the bliss of Ministry and unwind to the the pure energy release of some solid industrial music!

Biggest of hugs I can muster go out to you Sweetie:(

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Very sorry to hear about this. Not much I can offer with regard to advice, other than to hang in there.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Words fail to fully capture how much I feel for you right now. Know that you are in my prayers.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I am so sorry hun, I know its hard to imagine but when I have a day like that I have to remind myself it could be worse. You will have your family home healthy (as they can be) and safe. Focus on the good. Hugs to you, Happy Birthday a day early and I hope your cookies get to you safe.

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I am so sorry Snoopy that things are not going right:( Just think things could be worse . I could be living in the house with you PMSing and you would be watching my head spin around.:D

I love you big Snoopy guy . xoxoxo

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eeeek DICK WAD ! Tell him he has Moody C--T (I did'nt say it) Syndrome and that until he snaps out of you will refrain from acknowledging him.

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eeeek DICK WAD ! Tell him he has Moody C--T (I did'nt say it) Syndrome and that until he snaps out of you will refrain from acknowledging him.
You should buy him a net for xmas and when he says WTF tell him it's so you can walk around behind him to catch
the bug that flew up his ASS.

VU Sponsors