Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The future Mrs. @Fishee ?!?! :eek:
Squishy'sMom.png
She's cute, short and thick. And I have made it clear that I am into and want an older lady.
I would have a ton of fun. I can almost guarantee she's a freak in the sheets!

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The history of Catholic settlement in St Louis. The Cathedral Basilica of St Louis has the largest collection of ecclesiastical murals in the western hemisphere. Our nickname is "Rome Of The West"

Apposite nickname and amazing decoration. I'd go out of my way to see it.

The dark and austere Anglican interiors of my boyhood still haunt me to this day. Why must rejecting Rome mean rejecting color?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So very true. I encourage you to Google Christ Church Cathedral in St Louis. Very pretty Episcopal Cathedral modeled after Canterbury. I was raised Anglican BTW.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So very true. I encourage you to Google Christ Church Cathedral in St Louis. Very pretty Episcopal Cathedral modeled after Canterbury. I was raised Anglican BTW.

I've been to Canterbury, fabulously vertical Gothic though still chromophobic. If Martin Luther had written in Crayolas I suppose things might be otherwise. Or if Rome were all black and white. ;)

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been to Canterbury, fabulously vertical Gothic though still chromophobic. If Martin Luther had written in Crayolas I suppose things might be otherwise. ;) Or not, considering Anglican aesthetics. o_O
The Raredos at Christ Church is an exact copy of Canterbury's. Created by the same stonesmith. Quite lovely.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
She's cute, short and thick. And I have made it clear that I am into and want an older lady.
I would have a ton of fun. I can almost guarantee she's a freak in the sheets!
Extra tentacles for extra freakiness, I always say :D

screenshot-med-24.jpg

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Raredos at Christ Church is an exact copy of Canterbury's. Created by the same stonesmith. Quite lovely.

I'm sure. I should have said nordic aesthetics, not Anglican. More to my point. Took me years get over the visual ideology of grey, green and brown. :(

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, this is the last week of purple

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK I'm officially lowering my nicotine from 24 to 18mg. Can't do much about all the bottles of 24mg I already have but I think it's time for a gradual shift down. Starting my detox regimen as well and already feeling better.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK I'm officially lowering my nicotine from 24 to 18mg. Can't do much about all the bottles of 24mg I already have but I think it's time for a gradual shift down. Starting my detox regimen as well and already feeling better.

A cheap bottle of VG or PG will remedy that. I find quite diluted flavors still satisfying. :)

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey to you my big Trout. I hope things are looking a little brighter for you.

Hey Franci
Things are well.
Funeral will be this Friday. And then I go to work right after.
That might be a bit hectic but that's kinda to be expected

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Things are well.
Funeral will be this Friday. And then I go to work right after.
That might be a bit hectic but that's kinda to be expected
Dominus vobiscum Fishee :)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sugar free vanilla cinnamon latte FTW.

VU Sponsors