Right back at you sista. xoxoxo

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you have no idea, yesterday I worked til 6 Doctor right after home at 7:30 , its raining here he asked if I picked up the drywall , no its raining I don't want it wet before I get it home (I have a pick up he has a youkon XL). He gets it and yells at me about excuses wtf. Did I mention I got home cooked dinner and cleaned the house
Well I doubt that I'd win the Mr. Mom of the year the contest, but at least I'd understand that if you couldn't pick up something on the way home, I could simply take the truck back out and pick it up myself.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well I doubt that I'd win the Mr. Mom of the year the contest, but at least I'd understand that if you couldn't pick up something on the way home, I could simply take the truck back out and pick it up myself.
I could have but it was raining who puts drywall in the back of a pickup IN THE RAIN

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
speaking of drywall I need to go throw the old stuff from the back of my truck into the dumpster before I go home

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't know about that with the technology today there is very little we want or need from you just sayin
Thats a two way street... ;)
And no @Whiskey, even though I've had a bad day, if you delete the above even with the warning, I'll LOL!!!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I want to thank everyone for this evenings bit of alt universe, I definitely needed the comic relief (not to minimize any female problems). Especially the bit about the broken penis, reminds me of a certain sitcom episode of The Drew Carey Show where he rolls out of the bed he was sharing with his fiance... and you can figure out the rest...

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Fortunately people who know me well know I am largely full of nonsense and when I love someone, I am especially full of patience and compassion. Without those two attributes one can not possibly love another.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good night ladies. :)
I spoke with my son a little while ago, he's feeling much better. He's going to see how he feels in the morning but when I said we can always have Christmas/birthday in April he said he can't wait that long and will drive down. lol He's planning on leaving about 4am so should be here by dinner time. We'll see...:)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I should just read and not post.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm no lady, but nite nite

lol I was meaning Whiskey and Just Me, but nite nite good sir. My son bought Fast and Furious 6 and wants to watch it. ta.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol....I'm a sir....just not of the good variety, enjoy your movie

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My day to just vent... having a really crappy day. Went out of my way to make sure my daughter had one present to open on xmas and she looked at my email confirmation and ruined it.

While trying to open a new bank account for her, they denied opening it because the questions to verify her identity didn't match our responses and when trying to order her free annual reports, it said that she had already downloaded her annual for Transunion and Equifax's identity questions didn't match so we couldn't get it either. So... looks like at 19 she might already be a victim of identity theft.

Son's gastro system is all screwed up again today and he ran all over the house spreading crap everywhere and the dogs got hold of his depends and did their own spreading before we caught them.

Wife bugging me to take care of a present for one of her clients while she is in her normal winter depression state and comletely ignoring her own family and spending what little money we have this year on her elderly clients.

Wife yells at me because I bought my son play doh for christmas with some of the money my parents sent for his gifts from them, and then got mad because I used some of it to buy him a new pair of Converse Chuck Taylors and didn't order her a pair.

Back hurts and was out of it yesterday because of taking a muscle relaxant after running around to appt's for Ethan yesterday. Planned to spend some time with my grandmother today and of course that isn't happening.

Thank fully I can fade into the bliss of Ministry and unwind to the the pure energy release of some solid industrial music!
Sounds like the start to a great birthday.:)

But truly sorry to hear things are so hectic. Hope things turn around for you very soon.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fortunately people who know me well know I am largely full of nonsense and when I love someone, I am especially full of patience and compassion. Without those two attributes one can not possibly love another.

I resemble that comment.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like the start to a great birthday.:)

But truly sorry to hear things are so hectic. Hope things turn around for you very soon.
Thanks. I will probably deal with this stuff on Monday and try to enjoy the next couple of days. I already put the fraud alerts on her credit so no more damage can be done while it at least gets better understood.

How are you doing today? You've had quite the one-two punch that last week or so. Mine is frustratrion, yours is heartbreak, so I'm more concerned about you even if I was focused on me and mine earlier.

@glassgrl glad to hear that you may get to spend some time with your son afterall. Know that you were looking forward to it, so hopefully his stomach doesn't decide to do another flip/flop on him, although you might want to keep a close eye on the second helpings...

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks. I will probably deal with this stuff on Monday and try to enjoy the next couple of days. I already put the fraud alerts on her credit so no more damage can be done while it at least gets better understood.

How are you doing today? You've had quite the one-two punch that last week or so. Mine is frustratrion, yours is heartbreak, so I'm more concerned about you even if I was focused on me and mine earlier.

@glassgrl glad to hear that you may get to spend some time with your son afterall. Know that you were looking forward to it, so hopefully his stomach doesn't decide to do another flip/flop on him, although you might want to keep a close eye on the second helpings...
I'm good:)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Glad to hear that. I personally have a lot of issues when it comes to approaching people IRL when it comes to the dying and subsequent funerals. After 2 near death experiences, I just don't seem to handle the whole situation well and find any way I can to get away from it.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad to hear that. I personally have a lot of issues when it comes to approaching people IRL when it comes to the dying and subsequent funerals. After 2 near death experiences, I just don't seem to handle the whole situation well and find any way I can to get away from it.
Same here.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i have anxiety when it comes to approaching women. But i'm getting better at it;)

Death is just death and I only get shocked by it when I first hear about it and only if it was someone extremely meaningful to me.
Most people would likely not appreciate my attitude on death.
I will mourn and then move on.
Death is not a traumatic occasion for me.
And I'm quite excited about my own death.

Suffering is what fucks with my head.
It tears my heart out when I see suffering.
And the suffering that is going on in the world is heart breaking to me.

VU Sponsors