Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

RichS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
WTF
409c1140ee607460b2b223296c92615f010444c1.jpg

How Jasmine Tridevil, the Woman With 3 Breasts, Shops for Bras Is a Total Mystery
https://www.yahoo.com/style/three-boobs-jasmine-tridevil-plastic-surgery-98168594063.html

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bring it on MoFo. Grampa, I'm shocked. lol And yeah...self-portrait. let's just go with that.
I'm done for. Taking on online metalsmithing course and my eyeballs are fried. Good night peeps. :)
It just ain't the same if her goin' night night.... Good night sweet thing.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why am I still up!!! I thought Norco's were supposed to make you sleepy I feel like i just downed 3 bottles of 5 hour energy.
Sometimes that happens to me too.
And too much caffeine will knock me out.
True story.
I don't think I'm properly balanced.;)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Drinking coffee now in an attempt to get tired...

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sometimes that happens to me too.
And too much caffeine will knock me out.
True story.
I don't think I'm properly balanced.;)
If coffee calms you you may just have ADD. When my son was diagnosed I opted for a holistic approach Coffee Valerian root and calcium kept him calm no Ritalin.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got a bunch of rods, screws, and cages in my back too.. I feel ya on the back and sciatica...

On the plus side, I can pick up the game with a mic taped to my back :p

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got a bunch of rods, screws, and cages in my back too.. I feel ya on the back and sciatica...

On the plus side, I can pick up the game with a mic taped to my back :p
Awe sorry prayers to both of you. I had surgery but after a nasty car accident it started again. I mostly try to work threw it all Very high pain tolerance.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If coffee calms you you may just have ADD. When my son was diagnosed I opted for a holistic approach Coffee Valerian root and calcium kept him calm no Ritalin.
I actually have ADD.
It sucks.
I've been learning to deal with it much better over the last couple of years though.
Plus I'm super dyslexic so that screws with me too.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So what are we all vaping now?? Mirage from insane here and I can't stop!!

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sounds good I want some LOL
It's very tasty.
I just recently started mixing creamy vapes and this last batch came out pretty good.
One that surprised me was the Zebra stripe gum and the sweet cream together. Pretty good too!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I actually embrace it all. It's part of what makes me me and I happen to really like being me.
I like the way you think!! I always say I would not go back and change anything my past is what made me the person I am today and I agree I like being me as well

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have so much diy here but never attempted it. My son started watching videos on making juice and made me some not bad he made a pineapple banana no nicotine of course.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes mam, that's' a liberating way of thinking.
And being liberated from one's own mind can be a very peaceful thing.
I also say let go let God a lot when things get rough, it helps people always ask me how I am always happy and smiling. I simply say its life shit happens its how we deal with it that matters.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have so much diy here but never attempted it. My son started watching videos on making juice and made me some not bad he made a pineapple banana no nicotine of course.
It's good that you have the stuff handy. Someday you may want to give it a try.
It's actually very simple once you get the hang of it.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
After 5 years I have a collection of vape stuff laying around what I really want to learn is how to build a coil I can do a brake job but i can't build a coil lol

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After 5 years I have a collection of vape stuff laying around what I really want to learn is how to build a coil I can do a brake job but i can't build a coil lol
It can be a bit intimidating for sure.
But if you have the right stuff to do it and to do it safe it is as easy as tying your shoes.

VU Sponsors