Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even and onion ring?
No, you can't knock the crust off my onion ring!!!
onion_m.jpg

No means NO. How many times I got to tell you that?

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
does that ost: 120736 said:
The "Onion Ring Affect" bro! It's all about the "Onion Ring Affect'!!!
Master the Onion Ring Affect and reach Shangri-la.
And how does that make you feel?

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So what are we all vaping now?? Mirage from insane here and I can't stop!!
The best juice is free juice lol. I'm vaping savage bean from the vapor bar. It's vanilla custard. I normally don't like custard but this is pretty good. At first I couldn't taste it, thought it needed to steep and was too lazy to empty it then halfway through my protank mini it started having a taste. Dunno why

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's great knowing that Khukuri House Handicraft Industry (KHHI) has remarkable Customer Service, they're branching out to their shipper who will clear this "can't find correct address headache" and KHHI and their Shipper both stated that they too simply Googled my address which confirmed it is correct...sad that someone in Nepal can do this but not the driver who isn't even an actual DHL Employee merely a contractor hired by DHL. DHL Customer Service was rather helpful, professional, and willing to bend backwards for me. Just upsetting that I found out the Drivers aren't Official DHL Employees so DHL really couldn't contact the driver.

Hopefully it arrives today in one piece and not damaged even though you would need some serious machinery to break/damage 10mm thick 5160 steel that weighs 2.7lbs.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How long have u been waiting

I placed the order on the 4th of September and then their Kami (Knife Maker) forges the knife (made to order) so there was a 2 week period but here is a screenshot of the tracking...KHHI.png

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The right ovary measures 5.2 x 4.1 x 4.7 cm and is top-normal in size. A contains a 2.4 x 1.9 x 2.6 cm simple cyst. The left ovary measures 3.8 x 2.0 x 5.3 cm and is also top-normal in size containing a 1.3 x 1.5 x 1.6 cm small cyst most likely a follicle. No other adnexal cystic, complex or solid lesions are present. No free fluid is seen in the cul-de-sac.

IMPRESSION
Small uterine fibroid as described above. Some menstrual residue is seen in the superior aspect of the endometrial canal. Bilateral ovarian cysts as discussed above.

Menstrual residue. Gross!
Also. Why the hell is the right ovary bigger

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ironic that the holdup came on the American end
normally my packages get held in chinese customs for weeks

KHHI makes sure that their Customs Documents are correct to avoid Customs headaches, which is remarkable. I agree how ironic it is that the complication reared it's ugly face on 'merrican soil. KHHI does everything by the books yet DHL's non-employee driver fucked up on the simplest part...delivering the package to the correct address on the shipping label (reeducation will be needed along with stop outsourcing their drivers to third-parties)...trust me, I will be contacting DHL's Corporate Offices in writing/email/voice.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vaping suppliers who are based overseas need to comprehend on how to correctly fill out the Customs Documents to avoid the headaches which will allow Customs to run/operate a lot smoother. I wonder how many overseas Vaping Suppliers falsify their Customs Documents?

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If Vaping Suppliers overseas ran their operation ethical, all of the headaches would drastically lower...this is the main concern of mine with ordering Vaping Supplies from overseas.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm finally gonna go check out my local B&M today.... They better kick azz!! I've been spoiled by Ecig Outpost in NJ so I have really high standards now.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm finally gonna go check out my local B&M today.... They better kick azz!! I've been spoiled by Ecig Outpost in NJ so I have really high standards now.

Where is that? I want to check it out my next trip up there. And dude...my son used to live in Chinatown in NYC. You would NOT believe the barrels of duck parts they sell that people EAT. Shivers.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why am I still up!!! I thought Norco's were supposed to make you sleepy I feel like i just downed 3 bottles of 5 hour energy.
I take about 5 a day and have chronic insomnia. Granted I take a lot of other meds to, but Norco is not one that makes me sleepy.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where is that? I want to check it out my next trip up there. And dude...my son used to live in Chinatown in NYC. You would NOT believe the barrels of duck parts they sell that people EAT. Shivers.

Where is whice one? My local B&M is here in Portland, Maine.
@Ecig Outpost has stores in Point Pleasant and Hamilton NJ

:)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The right ovary measures 5.2 x 4.1 x 4.7 cm and is top-normal in size. A contains a 2.4 x 1.9 x 2.6 cm simple cyst. The left ovary measures 3.8 x 2.0 x 5.3 cm and is also top-normal in size containing a 1.3 x 1.5 x 1.6 cm small cyst most likely a follicle. No other adnexal cystic, complex or solid lesions are present. No free fluid is seen in the cul-de-sac.

IMPRESSION
Small uterine fibroid as described above. Some menstrual residue is seen in the superior aspect of the endometrial canal. Bilateral ovarian cysts as discussed above.

Menstrual residue. Gross!
Also. Why the hell is the right ovary bigger
Wife had a lot of issues with fibroid masses. Son actually shared the womb with a cantaloupe sized mass. She had a hysterectomy about 3 years ago and has been much happier ever since. She left the ovaries though not realize that she'd still have PMS and early menopausal symptoms at 43.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did she have a lot of pain
Hell yes, she also had a ruptered tube at one point from a misplanted egg that almost killed her. When they finally got her into surgery almost all the blood in her body was in her abdominal cavity.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow.
I mean I know a hysterectomy will mess up my hormones but they're already messed up so what's the difference. Is the pain gone/better now?
Did they do an emergency hysterectomy ?

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm thinking about it but most won't do it if you are young and don't have kids
We ran into this issue too. She was a hairs breath from cervical cancer right after our daughter was born and she was only 24 when that happened. We had just switch health plans and her OB had called us to set up an appointment be we couldn't see him because of the change. He called our new provider and set up an appointment the same day and nobody wanted to talk to us because they didn't know her until they finally had bumped it up to the head of the cancer dept. Talked about being freaked. They ended up doing an experimental procedure on her called a "loop" to cut out most of her cervix. Took three tries, but they finally got everything out. Still gets checked once a year though, almost 20 years later.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I mean sometimes the pain is so bad I want to die. I literally want to shoot myself in the head and I'm so tired of going through the same thing over and over, fighting with obgyn, trying to get pain meds so I can function

VU Sponsors