Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
http://headaches.about.com/od/clusterheadaches/a/mushrooms_lsd.htm
Same here. One of my presentations is severe migraine headaches, and the nic really helps manage those. Still get them, but less often.

I don't live in a state where medical use is legal yet, and have to have blood tests done every 90 days for my Norco prescription.

I am interested in exploring as a possible alternative in the future if it becomes legal, but as a way to cut down on pain pills because I can't imagine that all the ones I take are for stomach, kidneys and liver.[/QUOTE]

I am not suggesting this but a while back I watched a documentary about a man suffering from debilitating Migraine Headaches . He grows and takes physicibal mushroom 1 time a month to control them. He says he hates the "Trip' but allows him to function almost normally. It is illegal.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am all kinds of medically FUBAR but fucking love life, also forgot to mention I had 2 mini strokes in less then 5 days 2 years ago...I think, horrid memory.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's unnatural typing with the On-Screen Keyboard, gotta save up for a new laptop...going to take me at least a year to do so since I have been livin off of a monthly RSDI check since I was 20...any computer repair folks among us, lol?

Repair? Do you have a broken one that could use some fixing? If so what is the problem with it?

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't live in a state where medical use is legal yet, and have to have blood tests done every 90 days for my Norco prescription.

I am interested in exploring as a possible alternative in the future if it becomes legal, but as a way to cut down on pain pills because I can't imagine that all the ones I take are for stomach, kidneys and liver.

I am not suggesting this but a while back I watched a documentary about a man suffering from debilitating Migraine Headaches . He grows and takes physicibal mushroom 1 time a month to control them. He says he hates the "Trip' but allows him to function almost normally. It is illegal.[/QUOTE]
I seen that show too.
Pretty interesting really
And growing them is easy.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy Hobby!!!
how you dong fisheefish?
i've been very busy with work and training. i told the vu mods when they asked if i'd be a moderator that i can but i'll be away mostly for the next moth or two.

so @glassgrl if you have anything interesting to say or worth posting then say it. else take you *cough* steenking opinions and stop being so petty. you've had nothing good to say about me or my threads since i joined.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I am interested in exploring as a possible alternative in the future if it becomes legal, but as a way to cut down on pain pills because I can't imagine that all the ones I take are for stomach, kidneys and liver.

I am not suggesting this but a while back I watched a documentary about a man suffering from debilitating Migraine Headaches . He grows and takes physicibal mushroom 1 time a month to control them. He says he hates the "Trip' but allows him to function almost normally. It is illegal.[/QUOTE]

I can say Trippin balls from Shrooms does help...my nickname is Tripster/Trippy/Trip/Tripsta for a reason, lol.
I enjoy the trips and you MUST prepare your mind for it and go into the trip POSITIVE and continue it the same.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The hormone replacement, she developed breast cancer after starting the replacement, they said it had nothing to do with it, but there wasn't any history of breast cancer in her family. They lied she died, life goes on.
Sorry to hear that. She also does not have any history in her family, but because of the cervical cancer gets checked for it more often than normal.

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Right. I have heard numbers as low as 10%.
I know a lot of the information out there is to try and make vaping as bad as smoking, but when I did the calculations on using 18mg nic, with me being a pack and a half per day smoker, I found I could use 14 ml of ejuice...by golly I was using 15.... And not trying to strangle anyone.....

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how you dong fisheefish?
i've been very busy with work and training. i told the vu mods when they asked if i'd be a moderator that i can but i'll be away mostly for the next moth or two.

so @glassgrl if you have anything interesting to say or worth posting then say it. else take you *cough* steenking opinions and stop being so petty. you've had nothing good to say about me or my threads since i joined.
I'm doing good.
Woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning but my attitude has become much brighter now that the caffeine and nicotine are coursing through my system.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Too afraid of losing my access to Norco and Neurotin to do anything illegal that might show up on my blood tests, so I'm just biding my time...

On the plus side, when I did try a hit when I was in college it made me so sick I threw up for hours. Now with vaping there are so many alternatives that I'm hoping won't make me so sick so I can actually see if there are any benefits for me then make an informed decision.

Also feel you on the recluse bit trip. I'm a shut-in because of my back. I can only stand or sit for about 90 minutes as day so I only go out for doctors appt's and can't drive more than about 10 minutes and still control the throttle and brake.

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm doing good.
Woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning but my attitude has become much brighter now that the caffeine and nicotine are coursing through my system.
Just tried to swat yer damned bug again.... Y'all would think I would get used to it...

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Too afraid of losing my access to Norco and Neurotin to do anything illegal that might show up on my blood tests, so I'm just biding my time...

On the plus side, when I did try a hit when I was in college it made me so sick I threw up for hours. Now with vaping there are so many alternatives that I'm hoping won't make me so sick so I can actually see if there are any benefits for me then make an informed decision.

Also feel you on the recluse bit trip. I'm a shut-in because of my back. I can only stand or sit for about 90 minutes as day so I only go out for doctors appt's and can't drive more than about 10 minutes and still control the throttle and brake.

I am basically allergic to the sun, heat, humidity, and emotional stimuli...that is the main reason for bein a recluse for me. This is new since 2009, I was hit by a car that was goin 45mph...fucked me good.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Seriously? As I remember I congratulated you HK and I've 'liked' about a billion of your posts. Steenking batches is a pretty famous movie quote. I was just teasing and I'm sorry you took it the wrong way. It was not my intention. I guess I'll just stay out then. :(

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seriously? As I remember I congratulated you HK and I've 'liked' about a billion of your posts. Steenking batches is a pretty famous movie quote. I was just teasing and I'm sorry you took it the wrong way. It was not my intention. I guess I'll just stay out then. :(
wtr. it might seem like i'm not doing anything on here, but it only seems that way.
// shall we end it here?

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
http://headaches.about.com/od/clusterheadaches/a/mushrooms_lsd.htm

If you take Norco that often (I do to) you should be taking Vitamin CO-Q10 it helps prevent issues with your kidneys liver ect. I get blood tests as well and have been on that crap for 6 years I do take myself off every 6 months for a month. During my off months I go to therepy (massage, cupping holistic approach)

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think he was usin' his Brit humor ya know ya just can never tell though

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lkbb8.jpg

Knowing that there are a few Dr. Who'vians around here, what do people think about the new Dr.?

Doctor-Who-6.jpg

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry to keep complaining but I've already taken two pain pills today and my crotch is killing me :(
Sorry, hope you can at least lay down today, I seem to remember it helping my wife to lay in such a way that her legs and mid-section were above her heart slightly.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have you tried putting a big sign in your front yard that I something to the effect of "DHL, I live over here... dumbass"

Turns out there are 3 1607 addresses and 1 is an apartment and the others are different street addresses, I am goin to call the City of Columbia about this cluster fuck but I got my Khukuri finally.

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Turns out there are 3 1607 addresses and 1 is an apartment and the others are different street addresses, I am goin to call the City of Columbia about this cluster fuck but I got my Khukuri finally.
Pic's please... I make knives for a hobby so I am always interested in all kinds.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pic's please... I make knives for a hobby so I am always interested in all kinds.
Sounds like a "show me yours, I'll show you mine" scenario. Do share. I hang around MetalArtistsForum.com and like seeing the knives that a lot of the guys over these make. Some exquisite pieces, especially the Damascus ones.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh and sorry to any ladies who might have looked into the "loop" procedure I mentioned earlier, fingers and brain were not on the same page, should have been "leep"

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I still haven't figured out how to get picks posted... So take your time....
If you just want to lift something off the internet, the following will often work:
1. right-click on the image
2. choose "Copy Image"
3. come back to where you're posting, right click again, and choose "Paste"

VU Sponsors