Alternate Universe

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you just want to lift something off the internet, the following will often work:
1. right-click on the image
2. choose "Copy Image"
3. come back to where you're posting, right click again, and choose "Paste"

That's easy for you to say... I'm still pretty sure computers are a passing fad....

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
cfeccd5b04ba64ad624bdb4f96d438c4.jpg

Rickey says it's too nice to go to work today. I agree but we have to go and get it done.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got to go chop this tree down now, lol!

This weighs approx 1250 Grams...

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The right ovary measures 5.2 x 4.1 x 4.7 cm and is top-normal in size. A contains a 2.4 x 1.9 x 2.6 cm simple cyst. The left ovary measures 3.8 x 2.0 x 5.3 cm and is also top-normal in size containing a 1.3 x 1.5 x 1.6 cm small cyst most likely a follicle. No other adnexal cystic, complex or solid lesions are present. No free fluid is seen in the cul-de-sac.

IMPRESSION
Small uterine fibroid as described above. Some menstrual residue is seen in the superior aspect of the endometrial canal. Bilateral ovarian cysts as discussed above.

Menstrual residue. Gross!
Also. Why the hell is the right ovary bigger
You should put your lady bits in an ultrasound cleaner.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seriously? As I remember I congratulated you HK and I've 'liked' about a billion of your posts. Steenking batches is a pretty famous movie quote. I was just teasing and I'm sorry you took it the wrong way. It was not my intention. I guess I'll just stay out then. :(
oh shit sorry @glassgrl it only just occurred to me who you are. i thought you were a certain girl on here (none of this crowd). you changed your profile pic? you used to have a selfie wearing a hat with cigar or ecigar or something? so again i so apologise
JUkokSD.jpg

smileys_sorry_anim.gif

3uNBBa1.jpg

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
after i have read a lot of all ya's physical/medical problems the last several pages, my problems seem so insignificant. i am so sorry if i ever came off as self absorbed with my issues. wishing you all the best with yours. i hate to see good people suffer. :(

huggzzzzzzzz

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I still haven't figured out how to get picks posted... So take your time....
I load them for free to photo bucket. Once there click on the pic you want to post to get a large view of the pic. On the right there a box says Direct link. Click on that and the link to the pic is copied.
On the forum post click on the image icon paste link onto the pop up.

Or Don't

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm still up in the air. I keep thinking that the writing of the 1st 3 eps. Has been the problem. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Same here... I think I like the last last 3 plus Tom Baker the best. Guess that technically makes it the last 4 right?

Reactions: Ace

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Holy shit batgirl, my Boost Mobile Number/Account is still active and haven't paid since June...Boost Mobile always does this to me, I literally get free service. WTF?

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, my Google Voice Number is 666-8666...hiding the area code. You can call my Boost number and leave a message, lmfao.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@cherrycakes Boost Mobile has given me approx 3 years of free service, I am not lying...it's crazy cause I will pay up to 6 months and stop.

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anybody have Netflix streaming are there any decent horror movies
Hrmm, what so you like. Just going through my like list, I have Lair of the White Worm marked cuz I haven't seen that in ages. Maybe a little more weird, less horror than you're looking for. But British, which is my thing.

VU Sponsors