Member For 4 Years
another celebrity pic leaked
lGF9v5N.jpg
1450.gif

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't think you're gonna find any of the ladies here letting that happen.
I could be wrong but I think I'm right.
But because I am wrong I thought it only right to give you a couple of skirts to look up.
I'm curious to know what you see up there;)
Well if he's gonna stick his head down there he might as well *do* something lol

Lamont Cranston

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't think you're gonna find any of the ladies here letting that happen.
I could be wrong but I think I'm right.
But because I am wrong I thought it only right to give you a couple of skirts to look up.
I'm curious to know what you see up there;)

whYfFDU.gif

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there huckle honey!

Lucky you I only get notified about 1 out of 10 threads

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Never!! Work's been kicking my ass this week. I've read some here and there on breaks, then realized I don't have notifications. I'm way behind. Then I got caught up in some drama involving posts made on reddit........ long story. No, I'm not on reddit.
Work ugh LOL i have been the opposite you guys make my day I can't stop reading. Had to work late

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok. So. I'm watching once upon a time. Im strangely addicted now. My daughter was watching it and I kept seeing pieces so finallygave in and started from the bbeginning. There are some good looking women in this show (thats my excuse and im sticking to it)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok. So. I'm watching once upon a time. Im strangely addicted now. My daughter was watching it and I kept seeing pieces so finallygave in and started from the bbeginning. There are some good looking women in this show (thats my excuse and im sticking to it)
I love that show!!!!

Reactions: Ace

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok question, has anyone tried mushroomvapes? I was thinking of trying the creme brulee

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Poof

VU Sponsors