vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
New_10Pcs_Velvet_Velour_Finger_Animal_Puppet_

ZOMG, this would be perfect for the drip tip socks I've wanted. If only I vaped and was in the 2nd grade!
But just think of the fashion statement you could make.....

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Still tempted to buy a cheap pair of socks with toes and cut the toes off. :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok. So. I'm watching once upon a time. Im strangely addicted now. My daughter was watching it and I kept seeing pieces so finallygave in and started from the bbeginning. There are some good looking women in this show (thats my excuse and im sticking to it)
I never miss it addicted

tumblr_mkxni017ba1s1h7bxo1_500_zps00e61cf3.jpg

And Hell YEAH

tumblr_mletocZFHj1s4iyq8o1_500_zpsc86f144f.jpg

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hope it gets better soon.

To be completely honest, it never will. But it's all in how I cope. And some days (or days on end) it's harder to cope with.

But I'm really lucky that I have an awesome support system of people who seem to care a lot about my dumb azz in real life and online. <3

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You are right about how you cope and I know it may seem it won't get better but it will, you are a strong woman.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You are right about how you cope and I know it may seem it won't get better but it will, you are a strong woman.

Certain situations *can not, will not* get better. It's nice to pretend, but no. If anything, the shit I deal with will only get worse as time goes on. Seriously. It is what it is.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So what's everyone's flavor of the day? I'm still finishing up some Strawberry Milkshake.
ah i cheated on that and bought some readymade strawberry milkshake a couple of weeks ago. doesn't taste like it though. i'm sticking to diy from now on

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Certain situations *can not, will not* get better. It's nice to pretend, but no. If anything, the shit I deal with will only get worse as time goes on. Seriously. It is what it is.
Knowing that you don't want to her "hope things get better soon"... I'll take a slightly different tack and hope that your head is held high, you strength shows through, and your days are sunny.

Bill

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
New_10Pcs_Velvet_Velour_Finger_Animal_Puppet_

ZOMG, this would be perfect for the drip tip socks I've wanted. If only I vaped and was in the 2nd grade!
You neeeed these! Passover 10 plagues finger puppets. I saw them in NYC and could not stop laughing. So I bought them and I'm not even Jewish. I know it's probably a good religious learning tool for the kiddies but really??? That must be the suckiest hand puppet show EVah.
http://www.amazon.com/Rite-Lite-Judaic-Passover-Finger-Puppets/dp/B001QFBJTE

oddthing.jpg
(edit: image inserted by vu moderator Hobby Kid)

I don't seem to be able to post images anymore.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You neeeed these! Passover 10 plagues finger puppets. I saw them in NYC and could not stop laughing. So I bought them and I'm not even Jewish. I know it's probably a good religious learning tool for the kiddies but really??? That must be the suckiest hand puppet show EVah.
http://www.amazon.com/Rite-Lite-Judaic-Passover-Finger-Puppets/dp/B001QFBJTE

I don't seem to be able to post images anymore.
what's the problem trying to post images - which device are you trying to post them from and are you trying to upload them or using this icon to insert them:
(i can insert the pic into your post if you like)

insert-pic.jpg

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what's the problem trying to post images - which device are you trying to post them from and are you trying to upload them or using this icon to insert them:
(i can insert the pic into your post if you like)

View attachment 6284
Yes, using that icon, most of the time I get

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hmm, inserting from some websites doesn't work. they deliberately set it that way so ppl don't overload their servers. i'm about to sign off for a while. my advice is print screen a pic if you're having problems linking else i'll insert it into your post for you - it's a finger puppets thing right?

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That was odd too! I typed waaaay more and it's just gone. Weird. I did say the image url is getting lost and in the bar I just get nothing but the beginning code. Thanks for the offer HK, go right ahead. Who doesn't want to see plague finger puppets in the morning? I'm going to shut this computer down and see if it helps. She's getting old and cranky.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hmm, inserting from some websites doesn't work. they deliberately set it that way so ppl don't overload their servers. i'm about to sign off for a while. my advice is print screen a pic if you're having problems linking else i'll insert it into your post for you - it's a finger puppets thing right?
TY. You have a good day. :)

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That was odd too! I typed waaaay more and it's just gone. Weird. I did say the image url is getting lost and in the bar I just get nothing but the beginning code. Thanks for the offer HK, go right ahead. Who doesn't want to see plague finger puppets in the morning? I'm going to shut this computer down and see if it helps. She's getting old and cranky.
done :)

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got me a new KangerTech Ipow battery. It be the Lil one that I hoped would fit in my shirt pocket.... Nope, to freakin' long....

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@kelli and @Just Me ... I've started vaping Mushroom Vapes' Mudslide juice. Awesome stuff!

I think you can pretty much trust anything that is in Heisenberg's Top 12 list.

VU Sponsors