And that's why I never had braces.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@m3rma1d how long does it take u to get a giftcard? I've been doing this forever and have 378 swagbucks. need 1000 lol
ALMOST halfway there

I make about $25 every week & 1/2... Give or take. I can rack it up faster when I'm really pushing.
I am not seeing you in my referral list. :'(

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OMG someone slap me, I am falling asleep at my desk 3 hours sleep

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
By the way, I never knew that Lurch actually attempted to smile
lurch-smile.gif

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll let you know how this patch works out. Also, be aware that apparently the narcotics prescription rules are changing again and you will soon need a written prescription every time you fill. Can't remember when they said it starts, but probably Jan 1st I imagine. What a PITA, can't believe how hard it is getting to get chronic pain treated because a few adults try to take them like candy. :(

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its already hard enough getting the damn CVS to fill them
Yeah, I saw your post about that. Will have to start asking about it so I know if I need to take it to a different store.

Did you ask if it could be filled at another CVS in the same area? I have like 4 or 5 of them within 10 minutes of my house, and a Walgreens pretty much across the street from every one of them. Not to mention the Walmart, Kroger and most likely Chinese restaurant pharmacies...

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am going to try a local family run pharmacy -apparently the restrictions are enforced by cvs corporate because they got sued for selling too much hydrocodone and the fda busted them

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am going to try a local family run pharmacy -apparently the restrictions are enforced by cvs corporate because they got sued for selling too much hydrocodone and the fda busted them
That's similar to the reason that my spine surgeon gave me for transferring me to a pain management doctor instead of continuing to write me prescriptions for Percocet.

The Percocet required a written prescription everytime, so I made the request to move down to Norco and that apparently was okay for them to call in, but it is getting to a point where anything more powerful than a Tylenol is pretty much a PITA to get filled now. :(

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm always leery of vaping flavors I really love in real food. Eggnog is sooooo at the top of my list for I'll kill you if you touch it.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My package from @m3rma1d arrived!!! so much cool stuff thank you thank you

I'm vaping the eggnog. I like it. but for some reason I'm tasting citrus or something?? maybe the nutmeg is throwing me off
YAAAAAAAAAAY I hope you love everything! I figgured, a pile of juice and cosmetics how could I go wrong right? :D

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn... Now I gotta go back to work....

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I didn't think my ovaries were supposed to be white until I saw pictures
Yep, they are.
I almost hit the like button. Then I realized I wasn't sure what you are talking about.
But you better believe I'm looking for it now.
I'll just give you the link unless you're testing your detective skills?

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gotta say if my laparoscopy is on YouTube I'm gonna be pissed lol
I highly doubt that lol
My video is when I went to the hospital a month post-op to pick up Ursula Higgenbottom (that's what my uterus's name is). It's my opening the container and getting my first look.

VU Sponsors