Become a Patron!

Alternative tank for target pro

Skieth

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello ;)

I love target pro tank no leakage, great taste, love ccell coils. At first i can change my coil and the chimney with the glass.
But now I can't change my coil ;( . I attach some image.

And now I gave up i tried everything but still can't change my coil ;(.

So I decided to change my tank any suggestions which is compatible with target pro mod and ccell coils?

Attachments

• IMG_20170724_120350.jpg
    IMG_20170724_120350.jpg
    592.9 KB · Views: 4

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You can try a Tobeco Super Tank Mini. It comes with an Allen tool, hold in airflow holes to help get the tank apart.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
RDTA can be good choice if you can build the coils. Vaping Underground General Rebuildable section has threads on these.

Several Aspire tanks and some others can use ccell too, and I'm guessing Aspire covers the globe pretty well. Triton 2 for example. Atlantis 2 also but it is bottom fill. Atlantis EVO possibly not completely sure how well it would work.

Not ccell compatible but Smok has wide distribution. Baby Beast or Big Baby and the big one includes a rebuildables deck.

Skieth

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
RDTA can be good choice if you can build the coils. Vaping Underground General Rebuildable section has threads on these.

Several Aspire tanks and some others can use ccell too, and I'm guessing Aspire covers the globe pretty well. Triton 2 for example. Atlantis 2 also but it is bottom fill. Atlantis EVO possibly not completely sure how well it would work.

Not ccell compatible but Smok has wide distribution. Baby Beast or Big Baby and the big one includes a rebuildables deck.

Thank you for this information :)).

VU Sponsors