Become a Patron!

Always lounge

Warfcat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Broadcasting live from Starbucks at 7 am. Didn't sleep yet. Got home from work at 4 am. All wound up

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This time it wasn't about goats but he has plenty of other crazy ideas about them normally. Hell when we went to the fair he tried to buy a miniature horse as a service animal as if the people around this apartment don't hate us enough from kid noise

It was cute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7c5f7b2b211500ed576edd294702800a.jpg
Yup!:wait:.......Morning all :coffee2:.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
This is such BULLSHIT. Late summer is an asshole.

View attachment 64043

I feel your pain we are setting records here today as well. They keep talking about fall in the weather and people are excited about the mid-70's we just have to get through Thursday when it will finally stop being in the 90's everyday.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Blasphemous rhetoric!!! Perhaps you can hitch a ride with @f1r3b1rd...I've had my fill of snow/cold/slushy shit for a lifetime or 3.
BRING ON THE GLOBAL WARMING !!! :D

Amen bro... #imsolarpowered

well as soon as it dipped into the 40s here the other night I woke up with a sore throat and have felt like shit ever since...I'll take the 80s back please. :cry:

All three of you can kiss my hairless, pasty, lily-white ass lol (include Red too)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have a video of me standing behind a 747 as it takes off, its one of the biggest rushes I've ever had!

funny, my biggest fear is flying.
the concept of being in a paper towel tube 30k ft in the air, built by the lowest bidder and operated by a drunk greyhound driver, scares the shit out of me. The ironic art is, my dream job used to be wanting to fly an f18.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the concept of being in a paper towel tube 30k ft in the air, built by the lowest bidder and operated by a drunk greyhound driver, scares the shit out of me. The ironic art is, my dream job used to be wanting to fly an f18.

I love flying, if had enough money I'd do it a lot more then I do.
Taking off from Newark in a hurry lol
47defb6312524e50056ef40fa688f2e1.jpg

Douglas H. Aiken

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't be a Wussie!
When it's not your turn, you're 10' tall, bullet-proof & invisible.
When it is, there's nowhere to hide.
Embrace the moment.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Do what I do, buy booze and drink said booze on plane and have a blast. Hit on a couple of old grandmas and enjoy the ride hahaha

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Do what I do, buy booze and drink said booze on plane and have a blast. Hit on a couple of old grandmas and enjoy the ride hahaha

i try to not do it. lol
Don't be a Wussie!
When it's not your turn, you're 10' tall, bullet-proof & invisible.
When it is, there's nowhere to hide.
Embrace the moment.
i just embrace my inner pussy.
keep trump away from grabbing me.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Id at least buy you a nice dinner before I tried to go all the way home with you, granted said dinner would be the local Golden Corral.... And don't expect a soda when waters free!!!

No soda?
No deal

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What I didn't tell you was after I was going to get us a room at the local holiday inn express, I bet that would of changed your mind but it's to late now!

I'd take Hank but he expects cuddling after..... I don't have time for that nonsense.

Take Hank....
I'm spoken for.

VU Sponsors