Become a Patron!

Always lounge

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm packing and going through some old stuff... found this bottle and gave it a smell

OMG it smells like the morning after a huge Mexican meal with an ex-lax chaser

yuck_pirates_of_the_caribbean.gif

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Kinda slow in here the past couple days. :confused:

little-bit.gif
was weekend and the 4 for 1 combo is ....busy driving the special bus

Hiya Bird my long lost pal :hug:
2 interviews today, 1 offer. The 2nd one is supposed to call me tomorrow with details. Fingers crossed that #2 is close to #1. :bliss:

I'd ask how ya doin', but I think I know. :inlove::hearts:
awesome news huck!!! congrats!! will be hoping you get the one you want...

I'm good, just tying up loose ends and getting everything ready, 22 days and I'll officially be with my always.

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, for a "kick around mod" to throw on a tank with premade coils (meaning, my lazy tank and mod) I've been mulling over these. Red, I know your pick. I'm just not digging the recall on the IPV6/reverse polarity issues. :(

Wismec 2/3
Vaporflask Stout
IPV6
And someone told me Hana One? But only 40 watts...not sure about that!

Or any other suggestions? I gotta buy this shit and a few new tanks and bootleg juice before my vaca so help a sista make up her mind here!! And no heavy, big stuff. I got small hands and my purse is already filled with crap. (Minds outta the gutter...I know what u guys are thinking with that last sentence)

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, for a "kick around mod" to throw on a tank with premade coils (meaning, my lazy tank and mod) I've been mulling over these. Red, I know your pick. I'm just not digging the recall on the IPV6/reverse polarity issues. :(

Wismec 2/3
Vaporflask Stout
IPV6

Or any other suggestions? I gotta buy this shit and a few new tanks and bootleg juice before my vaca so help a sista make up her mind here!! And no heavy, big stuff. I got small hands and my purse is already filled with crap. (Minds outta the gutter...I know what u guys are thinking with that last sentence)
I haven't seen any negatives being said about the Smok Alien. I would rule out the Stout based on the last comment.
If you get jammed up while down here, give a shout.
We got the red tide a bloomin, and a nice stream of dead fish lining the beaches for ya.:giggle:

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Wismec 2/3
Vaporflask Stout
IPV6

thinking-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000339-large.gif
;)
whistling.gif
:D

As far as the "recall" goes, there's indicators on the battery cover as to which ones neg and pos. You can't help but see them. Lemme get a pic for ya. :)

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Wismec 2/3
Vaporflask Stout
IPV6

I think the Asmodus Minikin would be a good beater

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't seen any negatives being said about the Smok Alien. I would rule out the Stout based on the last comment.
We got the red tide a bloomin, and a nice stream of dead fish lining the beaches for ya.:giggle:

Is there seriously red tide going on????? UGHHHHHHHHH.

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Seriously though, Angie. It may not be that bad.......

post-31074-J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif-S-NWLY.gif

Makes laying out on the beach sucky. NOT happy about hearing this. Hopefully it's done and over with by the time we get there

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Really liking what I'm reading on this one. Mini 2 180w. What do larger toppers look like on it tho? Like does the mod look dwarfed? Lolol

I'm pretty sure it can be used with at least a 25mm topper with no overhang. I haven't seen a negative review on it yet. I really want one too btw, I just can't tho lol

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think she'll be saying prayers of gratitude, buddy. Yep.
lol...

time for catching the mahimahi

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Makes laying out on the beach sucky. NOT happy about hearing this. Hopefully it's done and over with by the time we get there

Well, I hope so too. I know how much you enjoy Naples. When are you coming again?

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, I hope so too. I know how much you enjoy Naples. When are you coming again?

Oct 27th. Hate red tide...so disgusting and smelly. I got respitory problems really bad one year from it. I thought I just had bronchitis and the doc was like, ya, ummmm no. Stay off the beach. DOH

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oct 27th. Hate red tide...so disgusting and smelly. I got respitory problems really bad one year from it. I thought I just had bronchitis and the doc was like, ya, ummmm no. Stay off the beach. DOH

It looks to be close to the height of the VTC Mini. I grabbed a pic of the back of it with the batt cover off
366afbbc8535743a4529dc6a1d53e182.png

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, had to give you a heads up on the possibility. It's light in Naples beach area now, but gets heavier the further north you go, with goodly fish kills off Ft. Myers/Sanibel.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

VU Sponsors