Iza full now. :D

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Howdy Yallz. Happy Holiday!

Don't mind me. . . Billy done dropped his Kid off at my house in his favorite Duck Suit right when I need go to the store. :wait:
Typical Billy. Guess I gotta take junior and his binky bear with me to pick up a couple of things.
facepalm.gif

980x.jpg

980x.jpg

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think I'm gonna get a new evic vtctwo and some tanks if I can find something I like. Finding it harder and harder to get coils for my beloved herakles and my beloved Tony likes to build for me so it will work out.

And yes, my Thanksgiving was pretty awesome! Lots to be thankful for this year, and thankful for y'all going on the adventure with us. Love ya brats

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lies! You LOATH smok products, actually I'm pretty sure you said "smok is the devil".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smok AND Ijoy ARE the fucking devil!!! Although P4Y are starting to creep up pretty close to them...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Really loved the mage tank, has anyone got suggestions on similar rebuild able tanks?
Tornado? Might wanna research, just in case. I heard they're similar, but I'd read reviews first, and because I know nothing about it, LOL.

I haven't been on but 10 minutes in the last 2 days and there were hardly any posts? Wassup with you people? :huh:

EjWov.gif

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
http://www.myvaporstore.com/iJoy-Limitless-Rebuildable-Drip-Tank-Atomizer-PLUS-p/lim1510.htm

B1rd will tell ya, I can't wick an RDTA for shit but, this one I can and it's easy to build on. I know, I know. He doesn't like iJoy but, this tank is awesome. So much so, that I got a second one. If I can wick it, anyone can. :D

I have some avacodos. The big concern with the Genny style is leaking in her purse. That mage proved itself to not be a sneaky leaker. If she wants an ijoy product she gets one. -baby gets what baby wants

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have some avacodos. The big concern with the Genny style is leaking in her purse. That mage proved itself to not be a sneaky leaker. If she wants an ijoy product she gets one. -baby gets what baby wants

I will admit, if you lay the Limitless on its side for too long, it will leak a bit. I just keep it straight up.

(someone is going to twist my words. I just know it. o_O )

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I will admit, if you lay the Limitless on its side for too long, it will leak a bit. I just keep it straight up.

(someone is going to twist my words. I just know it. o_O )
Yeah that's what makes the avocado a no go to carry around.
I did order her another mage; but, I would love to find her another option. I mostly drip,and have been stuck on the kf5 for my tank needs, she's not a big fan of that one, so the search goes on.

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah that's what makes the avocado a no go to carry around.
I did order her another mage; but, I would love to find her another option. I mostly drip,and have been stuck on the kf5 for my tank needs, she's not a big fan of that one, so the search goes on.

Beyond Vape has the Silo Beast for $20 at the moment.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Beyond Vape has the Silo Beast for $20 at the moment.
I saw that, they a!so have the centurion combo for 45.
I came close to doing the evic dual, but I'll probably wait on it and see if it drops again before Jesus birthday.
- thats a mod she will love

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I saw that, they a!so have the centurion combo for 45.
I came close to doing the evic dual, but I'll probably wait on it and see if it drops again before Jesus birthday.
- thats a mod she will love

I know it has that sleeve thingy for the 18650s but, I think it would do better with the 26whateverthefuckitis battery. Just my opinion

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I know it has that sleeve thingy for the 18650s but, I think it would do better with the 26whateverthefuckitis battery. Just my opinion
I'm just sold on the DNA board mods. I have been enjoying her joyetech boards; but, damnit I'm a fanboy

VU Sponsors