Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where is everyone?

Haven't been on much, yesterday ended up in the hospital with gallbladder problem. Going to see the surgeon today to find out when they'll remove it for me. Also was a little loopy with all the drugs yesterday and couldn't focus on the screen.

Hope all are well, smooches y'all

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Where is everyone?

Haven't been on much, yesterday ended up in the hospital with gallbladder problem. Going to see the surgeon today to find out when they'll remove it for me. Also was a little loopy with all the drugs yesterday and couldn't focus on the screen.

A loopy is always is always funny

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wondered how that differed from any other day.

Keeping warm, firebloke?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Lmao!!!
Point made.
I am, dogman. luckily always is making sure I'm ready for the cold. Unfortunately, nothing prepares you for walking out in near freezing temperatures when you're used to the 70s this time of year.
Even my truck is going through an "adjustment" period. After the snow the other day the battery decided it had enough and i had to replace it.
But I couldnt be any happier, In Fact this has been the happiest I've ever been and more than I could have immagined.

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where is everyone?

UGH!!!! Keep us posted and hope all is ok

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lmao!!!
Point made.
I am, dogman. luckily always is making sure I'm ready for the cold. Unfortunately, nothing prepares you for walking out in near freezing temperatures when you're used to the 70s this time of year.
Even my truck is going through an "adjustment" period. After the snow the other day the battery decided it had enough and i had to replace it.
But I couldnt be any happier, In Fact this has been the happiest I've ever been and more than I could have immagined.

AWWEEEEEEEEE!!! :bliss:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Where is everyone?

You are in our thoughts and prayers:hug:

VU Sponsors