Become a Patron!

Anyone ordered from Element Vape lately?

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
Does anyone here have any experience with the shipping service that Element Vape is using? I ordered a Pulse AIO Christmas night and it shipped the 27. For the last 4 days the tracking number had said that my package is at a processing center in my town, which I highly doubt. There are approximately 100 people and only a gas station here, not even a post office.

For the last 4 days the estimated delivery date has been today the 14, about an hour ago it updated to January 18! I expected slow shipping but this is crazy. I feel like I’m dealing with Fasttech, my Direct Vapor order took a week, and Central Vapors still ships USPS because they apparently don’t care.

VapeOn1960

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I liked them a lot in the past (also VaporDNA and Drect Vapor and others) but haven't ordered from them since the vape mail thing. I know just how you feel... my order from Direct Vapor hasn't arrived (sent out on Dec 23) My last order took long (over 2 weeks) and they were using "X" but now they use "5 strings" (something like that) and it sucks! Tracking shows it hasn't even reached the "hub". I seem to remember the last time tracking sucked and wasn't updated even the day I finally got my order. Try to be patient (I am) but I was told I can't get a refund until 21 business days (still a week away) I wish I had just ordered from China.
Talked to a guy on the phone and besides the holiday he said it was mostly because of COVID.

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
I liked them a lot in the past (also VaporDNA and Drect Vapor and others) but haven't ordered from them since the vape mail thing. I know just how you feel... my order from Direct Vapor hasn't arrived (sent out on Dec 23) My last order took long (over 2 weeks) and they were using "X" but now they use "5 strings" (something like that) and it sucks! Tracking shows it hasn't even reached the "hub". I seem to remember the last time tracking sucked and wasn't updated even the day I finally got my order. Try to be patient (I am) but I was told I can't get a refund until 21 business days (still a week away) I wish I had just ordered from China.
Talked to a guy on the phone and besides the holiday he said it was mostly because of COVID.
Thanks for the response, I can't recall how my Direct Vapor order came but Element is still using "X" not really sure who they are or how it works but tracking only seems to update every 4 or 5 days. I'm certainly not looking to get a refund, so I'll just have to wait it out. It sounds like this is unfortunately the norm. I'm sure they're using COVID as a scapegoat everyone is, but even during the worst part of late 2020 my USPS packages were never more than a day late.

I mainly vape because I can't smoke cigars in the house and in the winter it's too cold to go outside. It's funny how I can order cigars and have them shipped any way I want, but my vapor products which are at the very least harm reduction have to be shipped via a private courier. I still can't believe FedEx, UPS, and DHL also banned shipments when they could have picked up all that shipping money.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for the response, I can't recall how my Direct Vapor order came but Element is still using "X" not really sure who they are or how it works but tracking only seems to update every 4 or 5 days. I'm certainly not looking to get a refund, so I'll just have to wait it out. It sounds like this is unfortunately the norm. I'm sure they're using COVID as a scapegoat everyone is, but even during the worst part of late 2020 my USPS packages were never more than a day late.

I mainly vape because I can't smoke cigars in the house and in the winter it's too cold to go outside. It's funny how I can order cigars and have them shipped any way I want, but my vapor products which are at the very least harm reduction have to be shipped via a private courier. I still can't believe FedEx, UPS, and DHL also banned shipments when they could have picked up all that shipping money.

Cigars are of course exempted from the tobacco-mail ban, because men with money like their cigars, and we wouldn't want to inconvenience them, now, would we?

Wyckmix

Member For 5 Years
Got a package shipped yesterday from Element. First time I've ordered any vape gear since the mail ban. We'll see how it goes, I'm already expecting the worst....lol

Funny that it shipped via USPS though...

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
"The worst" would be ATF agents knocking on your door. But, hey, vape gear!

Highly unlikely, if anything they’d be knocking on the shippers door. Complying with shipping regulations is entirely the responsibility of the party doing the shipping.

Central Vapors is also still shipping via USPS. I wish Element Vape had sent my order USPS.

Last edited:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of my xmas gifts was from element, I think it took 2 weeks or just under and pretty sure usps delivered it. California to the midwest during holiday mail rush.

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
One of my xmas gifts was from element, I think it took 2 weeks or just under and pretty sure usps delivered it. California to the midwest during holiday mail rush.
If USPS is doing final delivery that may explain it. We don’t have the option of mail delivery, everything has to be picked up at the post office. Even though it’s a small village of barely 100 people packages often sit at the post office for a several days before they get scanned.

It’s very annoying I’ll have a tracking number that says my package is ready for pick up and the post master will make me wait a day or two to get it because he refuses to scan packages daily due to the small amount.

No amount of complaints to the postal service will speed him up either.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If USPS is doing final delivery that may explain it. We don’t have the option of mail delivery, everything has to be picked up at the post office. Even though it’s a small village of barely 100 people packages often sit at the post office for a several days before they get scanned.

It’s very annoying I’ll have a tracking number that says my package is ready for pick up and the post master will make me wait a day or two to get it because he refuses to scan packages daily due to the small amount.

No amount of complaints to the postal service will speed him up either.
Be sure to tell the postmaster the contents of the package :cool:

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
Be sure to tell the postmaster the contents of the package :cool:
As a C&R license holder I mail and receive firearms on a regular basis. They no longer ask what’s in packages I ship or receive they don’t want to know. Besides I doubt my small town post office knows about the vape mail ban, and even if they do it’s the shipper that’s legally in the wrong not the recipient.
Not to mention that by law they cannot ask what you are shipping. They can ask if it’s an item that’s forbidden to ship but that’s all.

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
Well, i have no complaints. Ordered Wed night, in my mailbox today. CA to SC in 3 days, not too shabby
That’s not bad. Usually I can order from anywhere in the country priority mail and have the package within two days. I just wish they had sent mine USPS as well.

VapeOn1960

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So if I had remembered Element is right here in CA, I would have ordered from them (have before so I'm all set up for that) They even have some coils that are hard to find ($15 but the only other vendor wanted $20... they are hard to find) Looking back (hindsight is 20/20) wish I had went with them (have always liked element) I'm right here in CA... didn't consider that (never had to before) Still the same shipping issues but might actually be here by now.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
As a C&R license holder I mail and receive firearms on a regular basis. They no longer ask what’s in packages I ship or receive they don’t want to know. Besides I doubt my small town post office knows about the vape mail ban, and even if they do it’s the shipper that’s legally in the wrong not the recipient.
Not to mention that by law they cannot ask what you are shipping. They can ask if it’s an item that’s forbidden to ship but that’s all.
:sarcasm:

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
You really have no idea how the law works? Take five minutes out of your day to talk to a postmaster. There is a sign in all USPS locations that explains what items can and cannot be shipped it also explains that you do not have to disclose what is in the package.

There are federal laws that state that the shipping party and only the shipping party is at fault for breaking laws regarding the shipment of restricted products.

As for the C&R license there are probably half a million Americans with such license and even an unlicensed individual may ship firearms for certain purposes.

I’ve been in the shipping business for going on 15 years I’ve got this covered.

Last edited:

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
It's been six days since the tracking number has updated, it's still saying the package is at a nonexistent sort center in my zipcode. It's also still showing expected delivery as tomorrow the 18th, fingers crossed. I'm guessing at midnight tonight it will change to something ridiculous like a date next month.

VU Sponsors